SoldSmart.com.au Complaints & Reviews

SoldSmart.com.auMAGAZINE RACK

I purchased two magazine racks. When they arrived one was damaged, the other one was fine. After emailing them I was asked to provide a photo of the damage. They suggested I pay to have it fixed and they would refund me 50% of the purchase price. Are you kidding! When I kept emailing saying this was unsatisfactory and they should collect and refund, they told me I had to pay for the return in order to get a replacement or I could have a store credit to use next time. What a joke! Why would I buy more faulty products from them. I also purchased a kitchen trolley which had 4 screws missing and when I emailed them - surprise surprise - no return. I had to go to Bunnings to get screws to fix it. I have contacted the ACCC in Australia and will now contact the Office of Fair Trading. I don't believe people like this should be trading and they certainly don't know about quality customer service. Perhaps they should take a leaf out of Amazon's books in how to provide exceptional customer service and they might actually stick around otherwise with the number of complaints I've already seen on here - they won't be around for long.

Respond

SoldSmart.com.auWorst Online Company

My sister had ordered a Foosball table from the website for my birthday on October 8th and it was delivered on the 11th of October. After opening the box, it was a very old table, covered with marks and dirt. Upon closer inspection i found that the wood has rotten and covered with green fungus, So I immediately closed the box and informed the Company. Firstly they offered me some 20% and 30 % to repair but it was not in a repairable condition. I have spent another$15 to return it. From the date of return until now, i have not received any refund from them, i have sent numerous emails and get replied after 3 or 4 days asking for more details, even though i have given all the details.

Respond

SoldSmart.com.auDangerous Product, seller refused to remedy.

Dangerous Product, Soldsmart refused to Remedy.

I purchased an inversion table from Sold-smart.

It arrived promptly. And that's the end of the positive.

The table was badly made, with welds and bolts in the wrong places - so that it could not even be put together. This is very important given that it's supposed to be safe for a person to be suspended upside down. I cannot emphasise enough how dangerous this item is and it's likely failure would cause very serious injury.

I contacted Soldsmart and was offered a 10% discount if I wanted to have it MODIFIED locally so that it could be used.

Sounds ok?

Three months and numerous messages later, Soldsmart have not refunded anything and have ignored all further contact.

In summary, I do not recommend purchasing anything from Soldsmart as they will likely send you something dangerous and then refuse to fix it. Very dishonest.

2 Responses
          Macka37 Sep 22, 2013

^^^^^soldsmart

Macka37 Sep 22, 2013

Hi I have had a bad experience with this company aswell I bought a electrical toy buggey for my son I received it and does not work I contacted them and receved a email from a bloke named Dave saying they would fix the problem he said he would give me a 30 refund to get it fixed I refused the offer as it would cost me 200 dollars to get it fixed I went back at them telling them no I would not except there offer and now they won't reply to any of my emails I want to tell everyone not to deal with this company this was a present for my son and these ### have ripped me off

SoldSmart.com.au — Bad product!

Bad product nothing fits / assembly details are dribble can not understand them as if written by 5 year old...