SoftwareOutlet.com Complaints & Reviews

SoftwareOutlet.comScam

I ordered software via the internet.Was notified that it was backordered would probably be available in 10 days.This was 11 months ago. There has been no response to my e-mails and no product recieved. My credit card was charged. I believe this is a scam outfit but they still have a web site.

Do not deal with these people!!!

• Ol
      Oliver Dec 11, 2008

Do not deal with these people!!!

SoftwareOutlet.comNever shipped software.

I ordered Microsoft Office software from software outlet.com. The web site stated 7-10 days to receive the order and one month later I haven't received my order. I sent two emails requesting a refund to my credit card which was billed immediately with no response and called the customer service line which is only available 2-4 pm mon through friday pacific time only to get voicemail. I now have to go to my credit card company to file a fraud claim. Buyer beware!!!

SoftwareOutlet.comCorel X3 software

Purchased 4 cds of Corel Wordperfect Office X3 standard edition in October, 2007. Recently loaded the software and each cd appears to be a trial version that expires in 30 days. Even though the software came with a serial number, when I tried to register the product with Corel, I was informed that this "legacy" product could not be registered. I presume these are bogus cds. I have contacted SoftwareOutlet.com by phone and by e-mail and have not had a response. The voice mail message at their place of business states that they have a shortage of customer service representatives and they have reduced their hours of live customer service availability--between 2-4 pm Mon-Fri, PST. I've called during those hours and still get the same message.

SoftwareOutlet.com — Failure to send order or respond!

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM SOFTWARE OUTLET.COM. I ordered MS Office Pro 2007 and my credit card wa...

SoftwareOutlet.comPaid for but never received order

I have the same problem as the others that I see complaining about Softwareoutlet.com. I ordered software in late June - it is mid August and still no software. They don't answer the phone or respond to emails. If anyone has found a way to reach a live person there I would really like to know how they did it!

• Jc
            J.Craig Aug 13, 2007

I just want to say that I have ordered from Softwareoutlet.com 3 times and have never had a problem. My most recent order was 7/23/2007, when I ordered 3 products. I received an e-mail the next day letting me know that one of the products were out of stock and they were not going to be receiving any more. In two days, they refunded the amount of the out of stock product plus shipping. I received the other 2 products on 7/30/2007.

THe CS person that sent the e-mail was [email protected] The phone number is [protected] The general e-mail address is [email protected]

Maybe some of this information will help. Good Luck!