Slimlife Complaints & Reviews

SlimlifeCharged unknowingly, and never have seen the product!

I received a charge on my credit card for 19.95 on August 5. The description for the charge was SLIMLIFE Santa Monica, CA. I have never received this product. I'm guessing it's pills or something. I don't know how long this charge has been showing up, but I want my money back instantly, and want to assure I am no longer considered a member of this "mystery product" that I have never seen before. I have paid for something that has never been in my possession. I am extremely upset and frustrated and want out now. I expect a refund within the next 2 weeks.

Slimlifeunauthorized charge

A charge appeared on my creditcard on 12/23/08 from a company called Fit Factory, in the amount of 29.95. I contacted them, and discovered that they are affiliated with slimlife, the charge was credited back to my card, and I thought I had the problem solved. On 1/1/09 a new charge was deducted from Slimlife in the amount of 38.95. Never ordered a thing from this company, and certianly wouldn't have, since I had already had aproblem with them. I am trying to contact them, but so far no luck. Thi is just a huge continuing scam!

• Dh
    Dharana Oct 16, 2009

Hello Santa Monica and everyone else, I suggest we get together and sue Slim Life. The same thing happened to me, only it was through the WU YI tea tea diet which was supposed to be a free trial. But I cancelled immedietly. Then saw a 19.95 charge on bank statement. Unfortunately, they have been doing this for about a year. I have busy life have previously not been careful with my accounting. However, with banking online I SAW the charge right away. So I received nothing from them accept the original free trial, which was last year and have been losing 19.95 a month to them!!! Dharana in San Francisco.

• Vi
    vicktori Oct 24, 2009

i live in australia and i have been charged 19.95 us dollars is there a number or a email address to get incontact with them so i can stop the payments well i havent received anything at all and i have never heard from them

can somwone please help me

• Lj
    LJRAMZ Nov 09, 2009

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED 19.95 FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT STARTED OR WHAT IT IS ABOUT. THE CHARGE IS FROM SLIMLIFE WHO EVER THEY ARE. WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT.

Slimlifefalse charges to credit card

I was taking a survey and was offered the Slimlife product for only shipping and handling charges of $4.95. When I received my bank statement it was charged $45.85. I have several times to call them; only to find out that the waiting time is over 76 minutes each time. In checking my bank account on line today again the have deducted $37.45 which put my account in default and I was charged $29.99. I am cancelling this product in writing and also am returning all unopened bottles for a refund.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!

Kay J Maloney