Sleekspaces.com Complaints & Reviews

Sleekspaces.com — Charged for lamps that I never rec'd!

The website: Sleek Spaces, which claims to be a member of "Gately's Family" of Stores, charged my credit...

Sleekspaces.comRun, don't walk from this website!

I just want to let all consumers know that sleekspaces.com or Gatelys will rip you off. We moved and ordered bedroom furniture 8 weeks ago. We were told four weeks ago that it was finally being shipped only to be sent an email yesterday that our entire order was on backorder. After disconnected numerous times and being put on hold more than five minutes each time, we were told that we were never told our order was being shipped. We have since been fighting to get our money back. Yes, the prices are good. When you don't receive your furniture and can't get your money back you'll see why. Run, don't walk from this website.

• Fe
    Fernando Mansur Dec 03, 2007

I was shocked when I read all the comments with regards to sleekspaces.com and gatelys.com. I now know I have been totally scammed! I live in the Caribbean, and was told that I should send them a cashier's check. That was July '07, and now in December 2007, and have not received the refund I asked... since the product was supposedly backordered. After numerous calls, emails... I still cannot reach them ,they don't pick up the phone, and their website is no longer available. I have also spent a lot of money on calls when they put me on hold, since for us it is not toll free, we get charged for 1-800 #'s. This company is a total scam, and iIhave lost $2,404.96!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my lawyer working on this case.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices