SkyView Complaints & Reviews

SkyViewPoor service

Hi,

I want to bring a situation infront of skyview about asking does skyview needs customer satisfaction ? The service we get are very poor . Infact if we give a complain in then the skyview person itself tells that if were are facing such an issue then we should cut down the connection. Think if they will tell such things then automatically it is the skyview who will listen bad comments from people . The persons whoi comes to collect money from home to home also shows very rude behaviour. These are very serious issues. Customer satisfaction let it be as second priority but behaviour matters a lot . How to talk with customers is the most inportant thing. Those people talk like Gundas infront of a family. I believe proper solution will be taken for those issues.

Regards
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

SkyViewHigh monthly charges

We are the customer of SKYVIEW cable TV service provider at Cuttack , Orissa. The monthly charge imposed on us is Rs255/- . So looking towards the channels provided the amount is more than enough as expected. In other cities like Sambalpur, Burla etc (Except Cuttack and Bhubaneswar) the same number of channels are being broadcasted with a charge of around 130/- per month.

Respond

SkyViewRunning away with excuses and ignoring customers

I am based in Bhubaneswar.
      I have taken a broadband 24hr connection from an ISP called SKYVIEW
      They are shutting down my services everynight besides my emails to all key persons in that organisation , i have no response from them

I have enclosed a copy of emails below

Regards,
      Sumeet

I am a customer 1021 of the cyber plan scheme. This connection is taken for office purpose and the key expectation is round the hrs service specially in night. I have taken this connection for about 3 yrs now

Now since 5th july 2006 we have been regulary logging complains and our internet is going down every night at around 9:30 & comes back again in the morning.When we phone your people at night we get the regular excuse that thier are no one at night to work on this.

Today on the 10th july our service was completely flucatuating through out the day. Besides spending time & money on numerous phone calls to your customer care number there was no rectification action taken from your side. I had personally visited your premises and was assured of service restoration on restarting the modem ( around 6:45 pm ). On coming back to office and restarting the modem for about 20 times , nothing changed and i was still offline. I tried to talk to customer care executives and holding on the phone lines for about 12 minutes from my mobile i was still getting the recorded music in loops.

I have all the rights to information as to what is going wrong and when it will be corrected. But i see your attitude seems to be like mafia guys who dont care for any body at all.

If i am not replied with a written committment within 24hr as to when this problem will be resolved , i will be happy to surrender my connection and initiate necessary damage and expenses claim on your organisation.

I pay around Rs100 per day and your organisation cannot cheat me like this

Hope if you people are really serious to continue this venture, you would take up necessary corrective actions and improve your service.

Running away with excuses and ignoring customers using your pre-recorded messages wont keep you very long in business

Best Regards,