Menu
CB Attorneys and Lawyers Schulenburg Attorneys

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Schulenburg Attorneys

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Schulenburg Attorneys. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Schulenburg Attorneys.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Schulenburg Attorneys's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Schulenburg Attorneys, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Schulenburg Attorneys. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

N
3:09 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Mrs Botha and the rest of the staff at Schulenburg attorneys have no tact, go against the POPI act , harass people stalk people, fabricate document and threatened me with blacklisting on false grounds and also did blacklist me, they threaten me with the sheriff as well! Also the bill is a transaction that my spouse did and not me so I was unaware of the...

M
7:30 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is an official complaint regarding Schulenburg Inc Attorneys. I received this e-mail that I am listed as a bad payer but I am unaware of any unpaid accounts on my name There wasn't even an account attached and I didn't receive a phone call or anything informing me beforehand of what is going on but I am being reported as a bad payer? And that my...

N
7:58 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My daughter was the patient at intercare, I had an arrangement to pay her account off. There were 2 months I missed and paid last month, I have one more payment which I was doing next week. My daughter has been in hospital care and without a pH etc for awhile. But they have all my details. Yesterday I get a message from the attorney to pay or will be handed...

C
3:53 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

So I took my son to Intercare in Nov 2021, I though that the medical aid covered it as I never received an statement or anything from Intercare after the consultation. Now Schulenburg Attorneys have been harassing me since beginning of the month regarding the payment of R 644.00. I told them I will pay the bill of R 324.21 what I owe Intercare, but refuse...

Read full review of Schulenburg Attorneys and 2 comments
J
2:22 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Schulenburg Attorneys is very greedy and impatient company. I owed them a bit but instead of asking for reasonable fee they’ve asked for triple price of my debt just because I was late for 2 weeks with my payment. I will not give them a cent more, even if I could I wouldn’t.

Read full review of Schulenburg Attorneys and 17 comments