SB Savings2go Complaints & Reviews

SB Savings2goUnauthorized credit card charge

A monthly charge of $14.95 paid to "SB Savings2go" has been appearing on our bank statement, apparently for at least a year. Last October my wife and I realized that neither one of us knew what this was for. I called Savings2go for information and learned that it was something we definitely never wanted.
I requested a cancellation and thought it was taken care of but the charge appeared again on our November statement. There wasn't enough in our account to cover this charge but the bank paid it and billed us for $14.95 plus $100.00 for overdraft cash advance. We have lost a total of at least $279 to what seems to me to be fraud.

3 Responses
    • Pi
      pissd off Dec 29, 2009

tengan cuidado con esta supuesta con pania cobran dinero alopuro cabron son una bola de hijos de la chingada

• Re
      Redofdc Dec 11, 2009

It keeps deducting $14.95 from my check card every month wihtout my authority. I do not know any of SB
      Savings2Go unless it identifies the name of company of agency more clearly on my monthly statement.
      Thanks.

• Me
      melvi41 May 17, 2009

I have just noticed small amounts being withdrawn from my acct in different intervals by SB Savings2go and SB accident Ins. as Far I can see after going back to 08-01-2008 there has been significant amounts of unauthorized deductions from my acct for which I am requesting to be refund and stop this transaction now.

SB Savings2goCharge on VISA not authorized

They have been charging my credit card since Mar, 2009, $14.95. I have no idea what this charge is about. I did not notices it until I started checking my VISA for tax purposes.

1 Response
      • Ta
        tattou Dec 04, 2010

I basically had the same issue, I just recently found out when I got charged $14.95 in my account. I've never heard of them until I saw actual charge. This is insane, you shouldn't collect people info online and charge their Credit card without authorization.

SB Savings2gounauthorized charges on credit card account

Apparently this is also one of the internet scam to charge so called
      membership fee on credit card accounts and they offer savings on purchases made on internet.

I have not authorized any charge on my credit card but they got the informations when I purchased on internet.
      Some internet marketers are allowing this pratice for what ever the reason.

I am going to stop an internet purchase but also try to find out which internet marketers are allowing this and will put there names on this page as many as I can.

Respond