Riviera Pools Complaints & Reviews

Riviera PoolsBad Pool Parts

I had a pool installed by Riviera Pools last August. The pool was complete other than missing my $1500 salt system. Now I am having a problem with my pop up system, I called the company who makes it in hopes of getting my warranty upheld through them, no luck. Apparently the owner of Riviera created his own knock off parts and sold them to the consumers as other products in an effort to save himself money. So, of course these parts are not covered. We tried to use a reputable builder so we could feel confident in our VERY expensive purchase, only to have this.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Riviera PoolsPool manufacturing

I have had my pool for 2 years and my pop-ups and salt systems doesn't work and now I am going to have to contact a contractor to fix or replace these items and it is going to cost me an estimate of $ 1, 500.00 to get my pool up and running. I had completly paid my balance with them. I would like a full refund for what I am going to have to pay to get my pool fixed.

Regina Melchor
    806 S 117th Drive
    Avondale AZ 85323

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • El
        Elizabeth May 11, 2009

Regina,

I can't tell you how much money I've spent having this piece of junk repaired. Here I am online at 2:00 AM trying to find replacement parts, again. Hopefully this time, I won't have to pay $320.00 to have 5 plastic balls replaced. I understand from a former employee that the person that jimmy rigged these units for Riviera Pools is working on a "new and improved" replacement unit. Easy for him since he created the defective parts in the first place, knowing the original wouldn't last a full year without repair. AND he has the fix! So much for the Lifetime Warranty. How is this company getting away with this? They're protected under Chapter 7, who's protecting the consumer?

Elizabeth

• Lo
        Lorance Apr 21, 2009

Regina,

I am in the same boat. I dont know who you called, but I called A&A in Phoenix. The part that has the gears is what broke on my pool, not even 7 months old. The person I spoke with was extremely helpful. Seems we all got ripped off. Their number is [protected] if you want to call them for an estimate, may be worth a shot.