Prozinski and Associates Complaints & Reviews

Prozinski and Associatesviolated contract agreement/loan modification

In March 2009 I paid Prozinski and Associates $2000.00 for a loan modification, and i have only received the run around. Now Deidre J. Prozinski states that she is no longer in practice due to circumstances beyond control, my loan modification and my $1000.00 cannot be refuned as per the contract agreement with Proinski and Associates for not reaching a loan modification. Now I'm left with the possibility of losing my home, Prozinski and Associates is not responding to my e-mails, telephone calls and faxes.

• Ba
    Ballard Nov 27, 2009

Sent them their money to process a loan modification on our mortgage. Have been unable to reach the company by email or phone. They refuse to answer emails or calls. Our mortgage company has received no paperwork or phone call from them in 10 weeks. They are a scam!

Jade Jan 22, 2010

You will not hear anything from Prozinski and Associates as she has closed down her Irvine business and opened a new modification company in Costa Mesa under the name Peoples Direct Lending: http://www.pdlending.com/index.php.
    Many of have since received letters from her stating that she is dropping us as clients and she will not be honoring the 100% money back guarantee due to the lack of funds. She is on her 5th or 6th modification business. She had a couple in LA, and one right next door to Prozinski and Assoc. in Irvine. Many of us are filing complaints to the State Bar as well filing a claim with the Bar's Client Security Fund. Also, we all need to get together to file a complaint with the Orange County DA's office. The DA will not represent an individual, but if there is several of us he will represent the people.

• Me
    Meena Fisher Jan 29, 2010

I have paid Prozinski and Associates $3, 500.00 to modify my mortgage loan. When we first started the process they told me to stop paying my mortgage so that the bank would cooperate with them. They also assured me i would get a full refund if they were unable to modify my mortgage loan. it has been almost a year, they have made a bad situation worse. They are not returning my phone calls or responding to my E-Mails.

• Da
    DA Hughes Feb 02, 2010

Why is a known thief allowed to just open another business in order to perpetrate more crime? Who is in change of issuing business licences - the city? And the DA is showing no interest???

I am willing to participate in a joint complaint through the DA's office as I too have been burned by Prozinski and Associates.

• Ml
    m. lAMPASI Feb 24, 2010

DEIDRE PROZINSKI AND HER FIRM -LIED TO US AND TOOK OUR $2995.00 FOR A LOAN MODIFICATION THAT SHE NEVER FINISHED. SHE BREACHED A CONTRACT AND WILL NOT REFUND OUR 100% MONEY BACK AS STATED ON OUR CONTRACT. WE TOO WILL FILE A LAW SUIT WITH THE STATE BAR AND WE WISH TO FILE A COMPLAIN AGAINS HER FIRM IN LOS ANGELES, ORANGE COUNTY ETC. NEED HELP AND MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO PROCEED WITH COMPLAIN. SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS TO ALL OF US WHO TRUSTED HER .

• Kc
    KC5 Feb 27, 2010

DO NOT USE... SCAM... 2800.00 in the toilet and still going to lose my home. you are not allowed to talk to the attorney and they pass you around from person to person. Avoid the forensics loan audit as well, they tell you that they cant discuss it with you let alone give you a copy! Their are alot of us in trouble with our homes, trying to do what is best for our families, Don't get scammed you are better off contacting a local Attorney, dont put your selves into the same situation that we are in. We trusted this law firm, we got taken and lost money we could not afford to lose, now we have no where to go with no money to put down for a REAL Attorney and our bank will not even talk to us. Dont let your fear control your decisions... really investigate! Best Of Luck to us ALL

Jade Jul 08, 2010

TIME TO CELEBRATE. I INQUIRED WITH THE ATTORNEY AT THE CA STATE BAR AND SHE SAID, "Ms Prozinski signed a stipulation to disbarment, which was filed yesterday and is awaiting court approval. Letters will go out to all the complainants updating them. Regarding getting your money back, if you have not already done so, you should file an application with Client Security Fund."

BREAK OUT THE BUBBLY!!!

• Un
    UnderDog12 Mar 01, 2011

Pieces of crap, i had Haffar and associates rip me off, they have the same amount of bad BBB reviews, why does the state bar not stop these vultures??,

• Bf
    bflo19 Jun 10, 2011

I Filed an application with client security fun and as of this day im still waiting to get paid, since ms prozinski got disbarment. Does anyone could guide me

Prozinski and AssociatesLoan modification Scam

This attorney Diedre J Prozinski, took an up front fee for which I found out now she never had the right to according the toe Dept. of Real Easte, cause they never had a licence with the DRE or permission to take advance fee's. Not only that We never heard from them. We would spend days calling leaving messages, sending emails waiting for an answer from them. Now we have received an email saying that they were desolving the company had no more funds, and there for we would not recieve anything back per our contract. Though we would recieve a letter showing us how our money was used as soon as they could do so, along with a copy of our file. This does us no good, we have no file to take to another attorney, we have lost our money. This is sad. And you call other attorneys and guess what they want money, to help get our money, and files.

• Ke
    Kevinc Jan 26, 2010

Just like many other victims, my phone calls and emails were ignored after I paid them $2700+ for mortgage loan modification. They took the money and ran. I live in Northern California and don't know to whom and where I should file my complaint. Any pointer would be greatly appreciated.

• Ta
    Tanusha Jan 28, 2010

What email do you have for them? I need to send them one, but I only have [email protected] Is this the one you have?

• Rh
    Rhodnmo Feb 16, 2010

Like everyone else, I paid my thousands of dollars, confident that an attorney would back up her guarantee. My journey with Prozinski began in April of 2009. At the time, they had a good rating with the BBB and the State Bar. They did not provide any of the services promised and when a refund was requested, I received the letter stating they were very sorry that they would not be able to honor the refund policy because she had to shut down her practice.

A hard lesson learned. Do not do business with them.

Prozinski and AssociatesThiefs

I paid them a total of $2995 to help me acquire a loan modification. I was told that, after receiving all of the requested documentation it would take them 2 weeks to assemble a presentation to give to the bank. During the next 3 months, as my situation became more dire, it became more difficult and frustrating to communicate with them. They were deceiptful re the kind of services that would be rendered. They mismanaged and miscommunicated. They consistently lost documents, took excessive amounts of time to let me know that they couldn't open documents that i had sent via email. They asked for documents that had previously been acknowledged as having been recieved. They were negligent in respondng to emails and phone calls. I was told conflicting things by different people. They became more rude on the phone, as time went by. I finally spoke with a Judy Mills who was supposed to be my representative to the bank. The numbers that she rattle off didn't make any sense. Next their phone lines were disconnected. I finally called the the bank directly to inquire if there had been any communication from them. I was told that there had not been. I went through the application process directly with a bank representative and was then put onto a trial loan modification (which gaurantee's nothing). This was no thanks to Prozinski and associates. They were no help. I am trying to get my money back form them. Of course they are now claiming that they were responsible for my acquiring a trial mod. I advise everyone to file complaints with the better business bureau, The california State Bar and the Attorney general's office and contact your credit card companies to dispute the charge if that was how you had paid for it. Good luck!. PS other Associates listed together with Dierdre Prozinski are : Peter Zullo, Harvey Miller, Craig Remsnyder, Erica Holguin, Judy Mills, Julio Yanes, Yvette Verdugo, Amy Leonardo and K.C. Waddell

Prozinski and Associates — Loan Mod SCAM

On May 4 2009 I hired Prozinski & Associates to modify my home loan. I paid a fixed fee of $2499.00. On...

Prozinski and Associatesmodification loan

We gave a check for $2, 499.00 in good faith, to help us with our modification loan. Thanks to them we could be in the process of loosing our home instead. Prozinski and her evil predaters which include Troy Wilson, Dee wilson and Craig Remsnyder have no remorse on who they will rob from next. We have filed a complaint with the Irvine Police Department. Please file a report with them, the more they get on this, the more of a priority these predators become.

• Go
    GotStress? Dec 29, 2009

Hi I just googled Prozinzkee today wanting to know if there were any other numbers. I am also waiting on a modification, I paid them back in July. Today I recieved a foreclosure package from the bank and no one has called me yet. I email call leave messages and no one ever calls me back with info since beginning of November.

• Nj
    nj007 Dec 29, 2009

Try this number. 949 379 7200 Extn 3114. Tom Hamitlon is the person who works on refund.

I know prozinski is accepting cases thru other company.

Peoples Direct Lending
    OFFICE: 714-654-5993
    FAX: 714-705-0432

They have never returned my emails, vmails, letters and faxes. Best option is to file complain with state board, police, BBB and DRE.

• Pi
    Pisssssed Offff Jan 29, 2010

I called several numbers and did plenty of research and Peoples Direct Lending is not Prozinski and Associates. I went down to People's Direct Lending and they are a Mom and Pop Shop. They are a mortgage company that used to do marketing for Prozinski and Associates. The phone number listed for People's Direct Lending is someone's cell phone number and not a business. If I find out more information I will have a blog about it.

Prozinski and AssociatesContractual Lies, and breech of Contract

I received a letter with a 84 dollar check for services unearned, a claim of I fired Dedre, when I was not only denied 2 previous times, but was cancelled out of the program.
When our contract states that if a reasonable offer of Modification of our Loan is not reached, we would recieve a full refund of $2, 500 dollars. So, I receive a letter stating I am close to insolvency, I cannot comply with my contract, so sorry a guarantee is off.
Does this sound like a breech of contract to anyone?

• Te
    tesla911 Jan 17, 2010

YES of course. They are awful. I am trying to get my $3000 refunded. Everyone should file their complaints with the Better Business Bureau, the California State Bar Association, The Attorney Generals Office. The more files are claimed against them the easier for all of us to seek recompensation. Good luck to you.

Jade Jan 22, 2010

• Di
    DISCRUNTLE Jan 30, 2010

WE HIRED THEM ON 7-15-09, AFTER GETTING NOWHERE WITH OUR MORTGAGE COMPANY, OURSELVES. THEY PROMISED A MODIFICATION IN THE WRITTEN CONTRACT OR A 100% REFUND OF $1995.00. I GUESS WE GOT LUCKY TO PAY LESS THAN EVERYBODY ELSE.
    WE JUST GOT A LETTER YESTERDAY 1-30-2010. NO REFUND AND THEY ARE OUT OF FUNDS TO GO ON ANY FURTHER.
    WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL PROZINSKI IS IN PRISON. WE ARE ABOUT TO LOSE OUR HOME BECAUSE OF THEM.
    WE CAN RECOVER FROM THE MONEY WE PAID THEM, WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL WE RECOVER FROM THE PRINCIPAL. "NO, WE WANT THE HARD EARNED MONEY TOO".
    THIS PUTS US ONE YEAR INTO THIS NIGHTMARE!!!
    CAN ANYBODY TELL US IF KC WADLE OR TYLER COHEE ARE STILL WORKING WITH ALL THESE SCAM COMPANIES ALONG WITH DEDRE?????????

• Ld
    ldc2500 Feb 16, 2010

I paid $2500 with a guarantee of a lowered mortgage. I now have a HIGHER mortgage and cannot get a hold of anyone there. I also want my money back and if someone knows how to get through to anyone there, please let me know. thank you.

• Kc
    KC5 Feb 27, 2010

• Du
    Dulce S. Mar 18, 2010

The company promised a 100% refund of the fees paid should the Attorneys efforts to negotiate a plan with the Client's lender prove unsuccessful. They are very hard to contact during the negotiation process and when their efforts to negotiate failed they did not give us back our money ($2, 295.00). The only communication we got was that they received our refund request and would be responded by February but then when we followed it up through e-mail, and by mail, there was no response. Their phone does not work anymore.

• Wi
    Willie Walt Mar 24, 2010

My wife and I lost $2, 495 in our modification rip off. At the end of the mess they said they have earned for me a $217 modification from my regular mortgage of $1, 887. It took them from February to January before they could get such an "incredible" modification. My only hope is that Deidre and Craig Remsnyder have permanent insomnia. After all, someone with the conscience they have that seems like a reasonable wish.

Picking the Prozinski Mob would be like sleeping with rattle snakes and scorpions in your bed. DON"T. It will simply be the worst mistake of your lives.

• Te
    tesla911 Apr 21, 2010

Is there any news since they were reviewed by the better business bureau on Feb 17th? I have not heard back form them. Has anyone received any re imbursement? What name is she found under these days?

Jade Apr 21, 2010

It is most definitely a breech of contract. Filing a complaint with the BBB is useless. Done that. They said they couldn't do anything because she would not respond. File a complaint with the State Bar as they are currently investigating her. Get the complaint forms online. Also file a claim with the Bar's Security Fund for a refund. The Bar's attorney handling the case is

[email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices