Premier AutoMart, Inc Complaints & Reviews

Premier AutoMart, Incdont ever buy from then and if u have a car with them now go get a lawer asap

They lie and steal your money, we have been making payments on time for 4 months now, our car battery went dead so we went to Sears to have it replaced well when they changed our battery they didnt hook the GPS back up, with out us knowing it was disabled, we got woke up at 1:00 am from Jenny beating and ringing the door bell they also had flash lights shining in our home, they even broke into my other car and tried to open the garage door with the opener. They are a joke and steal your money. They will try to make up an excuse to take your car and money. We have contacted a lawYer to take care of this problem we have proof our payments have been maid and also proof that the battery was dead.
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH THIS PLACE THEY WILL COME TAKE YOUR CAR IN 5 MONTHS UNLESS U GET LUCKY AND THEY HAVE ALREADY REPO IT 3 TIMES THAT YEAR. IF U HAVE A CAR HERE ALREADY I WOULD FIND A LAWYER ASAP. OR CALL THEM AND ASK HOW MANY TIMES YOUR CAR HAS BEEN SOLD THIS YEAR. GOOD LUCK MAKE SURE TO WATCH THE NEWS CUZ I WILL FIGHT THEM TILL THE END. MY CREIDT MY NOT BE THAT GREAT BUT I HAVE THE MONEY TO TAKE THEM TO COURT AND I AM!! THEY THINK PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE GREAT CREIDT ARE UNDER THEM AND THEY FEEL THEY ARE BETTER THEN US. JENNY WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT SHE CALLS THEM ALL HER CAR...

• To
    Tonette Sutton Nov 30, 2008

This happend to me as well. I went from having my car repossessed for an unpaid balance of $126 that was 6 days overdue to having been accused of tampering with the GPS system to avoid detection, and now am ineligible to recover my vehicle even though I have paid 70% of the balance. I don't know anything about GPS systems, I've never even had a car payment before. I usually just pay cash for my vehicles and don't have to deal with tracking systems. Supposedly I placed some copper wire on the device to block detection. Why would I do that two months before paying it off, then park in front of where I live and hand over the keys when they asked for them. That doesn't even make sense. But Jenny did inform me that I could either pay off the unpaid balance within 10 days or start a new contract on a different vehicle. Now I can't get my van back because I've tampered with it, but I can open a new contract and start all over with a different vehicle? This is a nightmare! I almost feel like I'm sleepwalking...I don't see how they sleep at night.

• Ds
    D S Murphy Dec 13, 2008

I too have somewhat against Premeire Automart. They prey upon the poor, and destitute. My wife and I bought a very high mileage 2001 Chevy Malibu from a shady salesman...( whom we have learned since is no longer in their employ? ) Anyway...after first acquiring the car, and trying to make the awful high payments. My wife was blessed with back pay from Social Security, and we called them to tell them we wanted to pay it off. They were more than happy to travel to our hometown, when I told them the cars brakes were shot! A salesman came, and I went with him to my bank to get a cashier's check for the car. Anyway, I told this guy the car was dangerous to drive in it's present condition. He promised they would send a tow truck that night to get the car and take back to their garage to repair brakes, etc. I n meanwhile I rented a car for seven days while they had ours.Then they said it was ready. I drove to Hamilton to get car, but was told by salesman before I left town, I would need to bring along $248.00 for "extra" work done to car. I complied...and we left for Hamilton. Upon arrival, there sat our car in front of building. I had to go inside and give the extra cash ( which I received no receipt for ) my dumb luck. We drove the car back, my wife did. But when I checked it out, the horn still didn't work, and blower motor still was in-op. I called them back and I was furious! They just blew me off, the crooks!

• Gg
    ggargiulo Apr 04, 2009

I was one week late on my payments to Premier because I was unemployed at the time. I took my Durango to a shop to get it serviced for a battery and they told me something was draining my battery. They removed a blackbox from under the dashboard and gave to me..I didnt know what it was. Two weeks later Jenny comes to my house Thursday at 530pm through the garage and knocks on my door and tells me they tried to get signal from my vehicle and needs to be serviced asap. She came with Destiny and 3 young colored men probably for backup. I agreed to give keys to her and she left with my vehicle leaving my her cell phone number and to call her in 30 minutes. I called 1 hr later, voicemail, 2 hrs later voicemail, 3 hrs later and no answer. I called her 7 times the next day and left several messages on phone. I finally caught her answering the phone and she said she'll call me back and never did. Now Saturday, she answered her phone and she said she got the report the gps was disabled and violation of my contract. I told her about the battery problem I had. She said she was talking to leasing company to get my vehicle back. Still no word on my vehicle 5 hrs later. Having my 2 kids this weekend, single parent, and no place to go without a car really sucks..

• Er
    Erica C. May 22, 2009

I agree with the last comment, Destiny, Ginny, and one black/African-American, not COLORED, man came to my apartment...

• Al
    ALI_33 Aug 08, 2009

I JUST GOT A TRUCK FROM THEM HAD IT SINCE JUNE ONLY PUT 3, 7OO MILES ON IT AND THE TRANSMISSION WENT OUT THE MOTOR MESSED UP FRONT TIRE ALMOST CAME OFF WITH MY WOMAN AND KIDS N IT IM GETTN ME A LAWYER ANYBODY KNOW A GOOD ONE CALL ME 910 587 8066 ALI!!!

• Ro
    RonnyW Feb 27, 2011

I worked for premier for a total of 1 1/2 days and could tell they were pure crooks everything i had learned not to do at all the other dealerships i have worked at they not only wanted me to do they demanded it. So i quit. I went to pick up my last paycheck from them that Friday and when i got there they said that the mail man had just picked it up to deliver. i only live 2 miles from the dealership and now has been a month and still have not received my paycheck. i have went there, and called and every time they blow me off, don't answer my calls, or try to come up with some sorry excuse. I would not recommend buying a automobile, working for them, or for that matter doing any type of business with this company. There unorganized, Greedy, sorry people. Greg Myers cares about absolutely no one but his self. I'm Going to make one last attempt to collect the measly $120.00 they owe me for working for them legally before i also seek legal actions...

• Pr
    prettynfoxy Mar 14, 2011

@Ronny..this will help many people...What DID THEY DEMAND FOR YOU TO DO? PLEASE CONTACT ME.

• Ba
    Badcarlots Mar 10, 2013

They scammed me out of$1275.00
    I financed a car and had problems with it the first day getting it home and until I gave it back, had car less than a month. Had some work done when I returned it, they kept my down payment, trade in and money spent to fix the car. Never offered to refund, remind you since I had the car there were problems. Please don't go to them go next door to discover instead.

Premier AutoMart, Incthey charged my debit card $10000 without my conesent

DO NOT GO THRU IDESERVEACAR.COM OR PREMIER AUTOMART, INC. IN HAMILTON OHIO!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY, THEY ARE HEARTLESS!!!

I was referred to this car dealer by ideserveacar.com, Permier Automart stole $1000 from my debit card!!! I was shopping around for a car, when I went to this place, I looked at a car, it was a 2006 PT cruiser with 63, 000+ miles on it. My husband wanted to have his mechanic check it out, and we also wanted to check it out on carfax.com before deciding. We told this to the sales "Lady" ( I use the term lady, loosely), she asked for my card, I assumed to check to make sure it was valid. I didn't think anything of it because we had not signed a purchase agreement, I had not given her copies of all my income, I had not told her I was going to buy the car. So I gave her the car, she went into a side office, came out and we started talking about the car again. My husband kept trying to get a final price from her, she finally told us it would be about $14900+, two years of payments at $260 every two weeks. My husband thought this was very high for a 2 yr old car that had 63, 000 miles on it. When i advised her that I agreed with my husband about having to talk about it first, I asked what if I would leave a small deposit and came back with a mechanic the next day, if he found something wrong with the car, would i get my money back. She said NO, that is when my husband said that we will discuss it overnight and be back the next day. I asked for my card back, she went to the side office to retrieve it, when she came out, she told me the card was allready charged and told me to sign two papers. one was a register receipt, authorizing the charge, the other a computer printout, I assumed that was to show they had me money. there was no vehicle information on the printout, so i signed that one and not the register receipt. My husband and I went outside to talk about what we were going to do, and to vent at my money being charged without my consent. I did not have enough money for car insurance, I had no plans on walking out of a dealer with a car that day, I know you have to have insurance to take a car. I filed complaints with the BBB, the Consumer protection agency and my bank. My bank said I had to wait until it was sent to them to file a dispute, we called Premier and was told that since i didn't sign the register receipt, they couldn't take the money. Well, the money is gone, has been gone since 6am the next morning. My bank refuses to refund the money because fo the computer printout I signed.

• Sh
    sharon rosenbalm Jan 21, 2009

i bought a truck from premier so far they have repoed it once and now again a month later they take out payments when it makes it late so jenny comes and gets it now i have pd 6000 into a truck i wont have saw a lawyer and since it is a lease to own im out of luck

• Er
    Erica C. May 22, 2009

I know exactly how the both of you feel. I "leased" an SUV from Premier and they charged my card once for $1776 and when I called and asked them what it was for, they couldn't give me any information. They told me that I had to speak to Ginny because it was in regards to a repo, but the SUV was still infront of my apartment, therefore no repo. I ended up talking with Ginny who made me believe that the payments were indeed owed (the $1776) but that she would "work with me" on an arrangement. I told her that I was going to reverse that payment because I needed that money, and this evil woman agreed to it. The NEXT DAY, her daughter who is an "employee" at Premier was knocking on my door because "the bank sent them a letter saying that my payment was fraudulent". When I called Ginny to straighten the matter out, she cursed at me many times within the conversation, before hanging up on me. When I called her back to tell her to talk to her daughter to have her drive back to Hamilton, without my vehicle, she said "No, since she's come there to get it, she can't return without it". First of all, how in the world would I reverse the payment one day, and the next morning Destiny (Ginny's daughter) be there to pick up my vehicle because the bank sent a letter to them? ALREADY?
    These people are unprofessional, inconsiderate, and just downright mean. I hope they never get back what they've given to other people; grief, stress, and unreported payments to the credit bureau when you really need that to show up! Lesson learned, but it was hard...

• Ra
    rachel m Feb 23, 2010

i also had a car with them they came the first time 2 months after i had the car and told me it was up for repo that i was $1500 behind well i got that settled then the next year the same month and same day down to the "T" they came and repoed the car i went and gave the money they said i owed them then when i went to get my car back the next day there was a mysterious $850 charge that they could not tell me what it was for i had only $3000 to go before it was paid off and i called out of curiosity to see if it was back on the lot and they had it back on the lot for another $10, 000 so my advise to anyone who comes across this site please take heed to what we have posted and run away from premiere auto in hamilton ohio...so sad i loved that envoy lol lol lol FYI- i was never late on any of my payments and had all my records of payment so tell me how they got away with that