Preferred Shoppers Edge Complaints & Reviews

Preferred Shoppers EdgeCharges made to credit card without authorization

Found an odd 14. 99 monthly charge on my account. Was cleaning up my spending and went to terminate this service. Found out after calling that this 'preferred shoppers edge', was definitely something i did not knowingly signed up for, and offered no actual service or product. When trying to cancel, they simply pull you in circles saying they can't find your account information for every reason they can make up. Either your name or address or number arent in their system and they slowly work you for more information about yourself including more account numbers. Also have the nerve to come with attitude as if you're bothering them when they are the criminals charging you every month for no service whatsoever!

• Ti
    Tina Apr 22, 2009

Preferred Shopper's Edge made an unauthorized debit on my account in the amount of $14.95. This is a magazine subscription agency that I used as a free trial more than 6 months ago. I canceled my membership and haven't heard from them until now.

Their website has no contact info, but by calling around from numbers found on this website I was able to get this number (800-553-6214) for the company.

• Sh
    Sharline Jan 11, 2010

checking account was debited monthly by this company although no services were provided

Preferred Shoppers EdgeUnauthorized Charges

This site has been charging me monthly for a service I never wanted and can't access. I've emailed them about canceling whatever account I have with them, but have received nothing in reply.

• Na
    Nancy Jun 14, 2009

• Hi
    hily up set Oct 18, 2009

yes they are scams there trying to charge me with some thing i know notheing about.people been sending me and my husband magazines .we been telling these people to stop and they just keep sending them .and they tryed to take money form my card on the 9/10/09 and on the 9/11/09. to any one out there do not trust this business.if you do your going to be in aworld of trouble.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices