Menu
CB Internet and Software airjordans-retro.com

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about airjordans-retro.com

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for airjordans-retro.com. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with airjordans-retro.com.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used airjordans-retro.com's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with airjordans-retro.com, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with airjordans-retro.com. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
V
11:27 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from the website www. airjordans-retro.com . I paid for the order and got all necessary info, and after 4 days I got only one pair of shoes. But the seller sent me wrong size, so I sent it back. After the seller got the order back, he told me that it was discount for them, so the seller refused to provide refund. I was upset and...

Read full review of airjordans-retro.com and 1 comment
ComplaintsBoard
M
5:27 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Don’t buy from the scamming company www.airjordans-retro.com/shippinginfo.html. I ordered sneakers from them, which cost me about $150, but these jerks didn’t provide any info, no receipt or something else. I waited for my order several weeks, but nothing. I was furious and sent them several emails through the website, but no replies. No idea what measure...

Read full review of airjordans-retro.com

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer