Paychex Complaints & Reviews

Apr 22, 2021

Paychex — Service fee charges after services were cancelled

We cancelled our payroll services in December 2020. Paychex did NOT cancel all the related services like time...

Apr 20, 2020

Paychex — Failure to deliver w2s by january 31, 2020

Paychex did not deliver W2s by January 31, 2020. They claim the envelope was left at someone's door. They...

Paychex — Workers' Comp

I wish I came to this complaint board before ever signing on with Paychex. I only used them for six month...

PaychexPaychecks

If it was possible to give this company less than one star I would. My paycheck has been late on more than one occasion (causing the payment of basic bills to be an issue. They say that the mail looses their envelopes (so the blame is never on them) which is a ridiculous attempt passing the buck and when I call to enquire about where my paycheck is, they won't tell me because I'm not the main account holder. Despite the fact that I have all of the account information and it's MY check. I even called to make a formal complaint about their company and I COULDN'T FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT because I wasn't the main account holder. They said it was to protect MY company. ###. So, I would like to shout my dissatisfaction with this company from every "electronic rooftop" possible since I'm apparently not "authorized" to complain directly to a Paychex representative.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Paychex — Paycex Scam..Stay away from them!

Paychex sold me by telling me they cost more because they are the best payroll around..They are not ..They...

Paychex — Scam charges and terrible customer service!

I was in Orlando, FL recently and I had my card stolen on March 7th, 2008. I quickly called and was told that...