OOkisa Complaints & Reviews

OOkisa — Product Never Received

I placed an order on September 13th 2014 for 2 shampoos I called 10 days after and was told it was on the way...

OOkisaookisa

I have not been scam just listing to all of the complaints what You guys can do is cancel all cards so the money cant be taking out of any of ur accounts I will go to the BBB better busniess bureau and start ur complaint there I had to do that with another company that got me out of 250.00 dollars and later on that year I was remembust for the money I have lost out of this is an suggestion to get something statred and get this compay out of here with that web site this will be a start hope this is helpful

OOkisaCheats

Signed up for free trial of product. Then decided to look up reviews. Read how company charges 100 bucks in 2 weeks. Called company and told them i changed my mind. They told me okay. $6 has still been posted to my checking account for shipping and handling. If product shows up at my door or $6 does not get credited back I will be contacting them and contacting the Better Business Bureau. I called them maybe 10 minutes after submitting my order for the free trial. Shouldn't there system be up to date in order not to process the shipping and handling fee? If not it should have been taken off by now as it has been over 24 hrs.

OOkisa — free trial scam

I clicked on an advertisement page frm my home page and clicked on free trial you pay shipping 5.95. No where...

OOkisaShampoo Conditioner Serum

I have been a victim of OOkisa. I got my VISA bill yesterday and discovered they had charged $98.50 for shampoo, conditioner, serum I had returned after canceling my "membership" (which I never really signed up for, only ordered the "free trial" sample). When I called OOkisa to complain, the girl on the phone was very "curt" with me. I'm sure she has to deal with LOTS of calls similar to mine!!!

OOkisaCancelled,found they sent another and took my $$$$

Suffering from thinning hair(HBP Medicine) I was assured Ookisa would help.Went to my Salon at beginning of use, gave it 3 weeks, NO IMPROVEMENT was seen by Beautician, I cancelled, came home(Truckdriver) to find ANOTHER Shipment and my $$$ withdrawn, WHAT A SCAM!!! I cant get my $$$ back!!! They have "no record of cancellation"...AND, another company in that VERY SAME BUILDING, at THAT address, did the EXACT same thing, "Total White" for teeth whitening, what r the chances of TWO companies, scamming people in the EXACT same way, at the EXACT same address!!!

• Ga
            gailiept Apr 18, 2010

Unfortunately, I got the same treatment. Return to sender unopened & ookisa phone drone said they do not accept returns without prior authorization...so then went to the Post Office to inquire. They said a returned item cannot be refused. I'm wondering if anyone tried legal action to this rip-off? It's not like anyone has $75-100 bucks to throw away!!! Please RSVP

• Lu
            lupeh Jun 17, 2011

They told me the same thing: "no record of cancellation"

OOkisaBeware

Ookisa hair care ads are all over the web but BEWARE. I tolk them up on no risl trial of shampoo, conditioner, and lotion/serum. Well before end of month I called to cancel and getRMA number to return. I foolishly allowed myself to be talked into accepting one more month of free trial. When I called acouple weeks later to change mind and return the ridiculously over priced$90. dollar, 3 bottle set, I was told my month had expired so they wouldnot accept return. Itwas their idea to extend but I am out NINETY DOLLARS . They were so non-plussed about it that I can not help but feel it is just standard operating procedure for Ookisa anx theydo this to all customers who discover how average their product is and attempt to return it.

• De
              debsantafe Jan 13, 2010

I completely agree with the above. BEWARE. I never would have ordered it if I'd seen that the "free" month would cost you if you didn't return the product - that you then get billed automatically, I hate those scams. I did try to return it even before I opened the stuff and though I got a return authorization (along with the high pressure sales talk noted above), and sent it out, they claimed they never received it. I was the one who had to prove through my tracking number that it had been received. Luckily I sent it back through UPS and even had the signer's name. DO NOT BE SCAMMED.

• Ba
              bald Apr 27, 2010

I should have know when i got the " SAMPLE " from OOKISA, that it was a SCAM !
              I received FAR MORE than a "SAMPLE"
              I expected a "Free Sample" for the shipping charge of $5.95.

What I got was a full size container of shampoo, a full size container of conditioner AND a full size container of night time serum.
              To learn that I will be charged the full price ($89.95) once a month, every month ( for not returning the product or its containers ) within 14 days from purchase...
              AFTER THE FACT !

CON ARTISTS SCAMMERS BAD BUSINESS
              OOKISA purposely hid behind their intentions...
              WHO WOULD THINK THEY NEED AN ATTORNEY TO BUY HAIR PRODUCTS ?

For this I will cancel my credit card.

OOKISA SUCKS

• Bu
              bushwoman May 10, 2010

They advertised free trial for 6.95. then you get
              the sample and your signed up for an every thirty
              day deal at a riduculous price of 89.95. Then it tells you you have have to return the empty bottles and return to them. Call t o cancel and get RMA # to return. So what free about it.
              So now you have to pay to return, nothing free about
              it and it is not worth 89.95 .

Joanne Bush

Calling today to cancel. Please advise

• Ri
              Richella Jan 21, 2011

I have no idea how this company got my information & or my credit card number other than a search I did on Amazon on Friday January 14. By January 16, 2017 they aquired my credit card number and by Thursday January 20, 2017 I recieved a package delivered UPS containing the "free trial" hair products. The most disconcerning parts are, a) I don't want, need or have any use for this product nor would I have ever signed up for an autoship program of this nature. b) How were they able to obtain my credit card information I am positive that I did not enter this information nor would I. I'm curious to know how they get away with this. Anyone else encounter this problem?

• Va
              val Morrison Jan 31, 2011

Yes this happened to me too, they took a small amount

• Va
              val Morrison Jan 31, 2011

Yes this happened to me last week, I ordered a free sample and they took a small amount for Shipping from my Bank account I am still waiting for the Sample but before the 14 day trial was up they took a further£96.35 from my account and now I cant pay my car tax. I phoned the bank straight away when I discovered it and had to cancel my Card incase they took anymore. I have emailed them and phoned but cant get in touch, I am so angry. I seen their advertisment on Facebook. SomethingMUST be done about these Crooks, they must have robbed so many people and are still on the internet doing it I imagine.

• Il
              Ilene Montesano Mar 03, 2011

This problem goes back to November, 2017 when my fiance order free products and this company said that all we would have to pay is $5.75 for Shipping & Handling.When we received the products naturally they sent products amounting to $89.95. I called the company the same day told them I didn't order anything and the very nasty representative said well since you have the product why don't you just try it. I sent the product back the same day I received it and told them I need to have my bank acct. credited, they said it would take about 24 to 48 hours.As you can tell it is March and they never refunded me. My bank keeps on deducting $89.95 from my account. I spoke to a Representative named Irene and she told me she did receive the products I sent back and if my bank sends a fax with the order# [protected] Irene gave me the problem would be resolved. Well once again on March 3, 2017 $89.95 was deducted again. I will be contacting the Attorney General's office to handle this matter. We are on a fixed income due to my fiance having a stroke and we would never ever woulld have ordered these products especially for the amount of $89.95. This company is destroying my name with my bank and I am not going to let them get away with that. My name is Ilene Montesano I can be reached at [protected]. This must be resolved right away.

• Gr
              growing Mar 21, 2011

get rid of the account from which they are deducting your money you should have done that in november when you realized they shipped you something within three days.

• Mi
              miafriend200 Apr 02, 2011

I did not order this product. I called the company to request a credit. they said i would have to pay to return. I do not need hair thickener. LOL
              SCAMMERS!

OOkisaTrial is a Fraud and Scam

I ordered this trial product which frankly did not do anything for my hair - I actually had to throw out the stuff you are suppose to spray on your hair at night. As with others, my cost of $5.95 for shipping and there was no mention of any trial period. A month later I have a charge for $89.95 on my cc. I called the co and they told me it was for a trial period and since I didn't return the product within 30 days they had the right to charge me for it. They said they would issue me a full credit - let's see if I get it. I doubt anyone who is looking to scam someone will live up to their word.

No where is this disclosed. I am disputing this charge with my cc company - who in their right mind would pay $90 for a hair product. Beware consumers - these people claim it is not a scam!

• Ti
                ticked off in chicago Jan 08, 2010

The same thing happened to me. As soon as I got the package with the letter, pretty much telling me that I joined a club to continue to get the product, I was ticked! I immediately call and told them how I felt. The girl on the other end said that I could send it back. I thought, why should I go through the bother and expense. I did not joing anything. I just thought I was getting some small samples to try the product. Once, I told them that I was going to call the Better Business Bureau, she backed off and told me to keep the product and forget the charges. I also called Ebay, where I found this in a banner, and left a message for their marketing dept. I told them what a scam this was and felt they should take it off their website!
                This whole thing was ridiculous.

• Ga
                GaelicGirl Mar 09, 2010

Wow! I liked the product and wanted information on how to buy more...never knowing it was a scam!!! I immediately called the 877.466.5472 phone number and "canceled" my "membership." The girl was very polite and helpful...she tried to reduce the price to about $30 every two months which would have been acceptable, but I won't do business with a scam company...no matter how much I like their product! I'm going to return the empty containers after I use my (cough cough) FREE sample.

• Za
                zandh Feb 18, 2011

Another victim here, please don't click their website! It stated only the sample but I got the full size of them. The shampoo is ok but not worth $89.95( I only use the conditioner & the serum once) and their website never mentioned about the actual cost back to last Dec. I just found out the charges from my cc statement and called for refund, the rep. only agreed $50 refund that I refused. Also, after reading some complaints here, even customers returned the products but the co. claimed that they didn't receive it. I can't believe this kind of scan can happens in this country, the co. is as crook as our dirty politicians. I called to my cc co to concern the return, they told me that I should get the tracking # and with signed signature from receiver, so they would help me to get the fully refund. Later, I called Ookisa again for the return info, this time the other rep agreed to fully refund to my cc. Please remember don't click their website, forget abt this products!

OOkisahair products

I ORDERED THIS PRODUCT AND THEY SAID I COULD RETURN THE PRODUCT FOR A FULL REFUND. I RETURNED THE PRODUCT AND REFUSED THE PRODUCT AT THE POST OFFICE AND I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED A CREDIT ON MY CREDIT CARD OF $96 WHICH CAUSED MY CREDIT CARD TO BE CHARGED AN OVER THE LIMIT FEE. OF $35

• Aw
                  awpgvy Jul 03, 2009

Contact your credit card company by telephone and they will usually remove the charges immediately.

• Sh
                  Sheeyah Jul 03, 2009

I'm a little confused. You returned the product and it was refused at the post office? Do you mean you TRIED to return the product but the post office wouldn't allow you to ship it? If that's the case, then you have two problems: 1) The company never received their product so they won't refund any money; 2) you cannot ship a container that could leak without it being secured somehow (which, based on the product type, is what I assume happened).

Your credit card company will not automatically remove charges. They have to determine if you are due a credit first. It's not immediate.

Also, I'm not sure what going over the limit has to do with this. You shouldn't be charging anything to your card if it's maxed out.

• Ro
                  Rod Duignan Oct 05, 2009

OOkisa DONT PURCHASE !!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF
                  What a ripp off!!! I too tried there 5.95 free monthly trial. When it was sent to my home 2 weeks later I too noticed the 80.00 monthly charge for trying there product. However while viewing there product on line you can't see the fine print at the bottom that States if you purchase there product @ 5.95 you will be billed a 80.00 monthly re-occuring charge. I have called the bank and had the product returned IMMED !!! If there product was so good then they wouldn't have to scam people into buying it.

OOkisa — Fraud and lies

The marketing for OOKISA hair products is a scam regardless of any product merit. I ordered the 30-DAY FREE...