Onesuite Complaints & Reviews

OnesuiteNo customer service

Connections to a 3rd world country don't go through, yet I am continuously charged 1 minute increments for these calls, which ring but no one picks up. I have yet to receive a refund, even though I have done what Onesuite has asked me to do; supply them with exact date/time/number, etc. During the past two months, I have lost a minimum of $10 with these unconnected calls.

• Ze
    Zed350 May 13, 2010

How did you ask for a refund? If you sent an email, try to make a follow up by calling their support. I got a refund from Onesuite in the past so I am pretty sure they give out refunds.

• Mi
    Michael79 May 17, 2010

Onesuite give refunds. Whether its a credits back for minutes lost or cancellation of account (Onesuite refund the remaining amount back to your credit card)

This is my own experience so I'm pretty sure about it.

Anthc May 26, 2010

On the other hand, Onesuite has a 24/7 phone and email support and they always answer my calls within the first minute. They are also polite and helpful.

normajeanb2 Jul 08, 2010

OneSuite does not permit a single mistake in entering a credit card number. Once a mistake is made the system continually says you have entered the wrong card. I made a mistake sometime back - same thing. Customer service said "only 1 transaction a day" but an error is not a real transaction.

then I waited about 15 minutes while they played the same ad over and over and over and over...

When I asked to speak with a mgr to be sure someone in mgt heard the customer's view I was told that there was no management "here today".

For such a good service, this is horrid customer support. The phones wouldn't be so busy if the customer was given the ability to correct a simple mistake - like every other site permits.

OnesuiteRip off

Onesuite has the complete package for prepaid phone services. When I started using Onesuite back in 2002, it only has the basic prepaid phone card services that you can access online. Then a year after that I remember they added a fax to email feature that give subscribers a fax number for only $1 a month and get their fax through their email. So its like a virtual fax machine and no matter where you are, you will get your fax on your email.

But they didn't stop from there because more than a year ago they added a voip in their list of services with no additional cost. So now if I'm out of the country I can still call back home or anywhere for that matter through voip. If you need a voip incoming calls then subscribe to SuiteAdvantage for $2.95 a month and get a voip number where people can call you. I know a friend who completely dropped his landline and switch to voip to maximize his savings.

These services actually compliment each other because its gives consumers more options to communicate at a cheaper cost of what people are used to paying.

On top of that, I think Onesuite is the only company in the business with 24/7 live customer support which I find it a big plus for people like who only have time to call support of any kind late at night.

• Vi
    Victori Sep 17, 2008

Funny this was posted as a complaint but all I've read is good things about Onesuite. Anyways I'm a Onesuite user too and I agree with what written above. BTW, Onesuite is no rip off because they even offered me refunds before.

• Ri
    Ripoff-onesuite Jun 29, 2011

Onesuite is a typical rip off and useless company.
    Every phone connection is worst having noises, 3 second delay and unhearable.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices