Onesuite Complaints & Reviews

OnesuiteNo customer service

Connections to a 3rd world country don't go through, yet I am continuously charged 1 minute increments for these calls, which ring but no one picks up. I have yet to receive a refund, even though I have done what Onesuite has asked me to do; supply them with exact date/time/number, etc. During the past two months, I have lost a minimum of $10 with these unconnected calls.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
      normajeanb2 Jul 08, 2010

OneSuite does not permit a single mistake in entering a credit card number. Once a mistake is made the system continually says you have entered the wrong card. I made a mistake sometime back - same thing. Customer service said "only 1 transaction a day" but an error is not a real transaction.

then I waited about 15 minutes while they played the same ad over and over and over and over...

When I asked to speak with a mgr to be sure someone in mgt heard the customer's view I was told that there was no management "here today".

For such a good service, this is horrid customer support. The phones wouldn't be so busy if the customer was given the ability to correct a simple mistake - like every other site permits.

Anthc May 26, 2010

On the other hand, Onesuite has a 24/7 phone and email support and they always answer my calls within the first minute. They are also polite and helpful.

• Mi
      Michael79 May 17, 2010

Onesuite give refunds. Whether its a credits back for minutes lost or cancellation of account (Onesuite refund the remaining amount back to your credit card)

This is my own experience so I'm pretty sure about it.

• Ze
      Zed350 May 13, 2010

How did you ask for a refund? If you sent an email, try to make a follow up by calling their support. I got a refund from Onesuite in the past so I am pretty sure they give out refunds.

OnesuiteRip off

Onesuite has the complete package for prepaid phone services. When I started using Onesuite back in 2002, it only has the basic prepaid phone card services that you can access online. Then a year after that I remember they added a fax to email feature that give subscribers a fax number for only $1 a month and get their fax through their email. So its like a virtual fax machine and no matter where you are, you will get your fax on your email.

But they didn't stop from there because more than a year ago they added a voip in their list of services with no additional cost. So now if I'm out of the country I can still call back home or anywhere for that matter through voip. If you need a voip incoming calls then subscribe to SuiteAdvantage for $2.95 a month and get a voip number where people can call you. I know a friend who completely dropped his landline and switch to voip to maximize his savings.

These services actually compliment each other because its gives consumers more options to communicate at a cheaper cost of what people are used to paying.

On top of that, I think Onesuite is the only company in the business with 24/7 live customer support which I find it a big plus for people like who only have time to call support of any kind late at night.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • Ri
        Ripoff-onesuite Jun 29, 2011

Onesuite is a typical rip off and useless company.
        Every phone connection is worst having noises, 3 second delay and unhearable.

• Vi
        Victori Sep 17, 2008

Funny this was posted as a complaint but all I've read is good things about Onesuite. Anyways I'm a Onesuite user too and I agree with what written above. BTW, Onesuite is no rip off because they even offered me refunds before.