American Telecom Complaints & Reviews

American Telecom — Never received Pay N' Talk rebate

My husband and I purchased a cordless phone package from American Telecom. We were supposed to receive a $25...

American TelecomPayN'Talk rebate

I submitted the requirements for a $15 PayN'Talk rebate (H811559) last November and to date have not received it. When I called the phone number on the rebate form I was referred to a website. When I checked the web site I was referred to the phone number. I emailed twice with no response. Now the phone number gives a constant busy signal and the website no longer exists.

American Telecomrebates

I sent the rebate form and did what ever the rules that was written to file for the rebate, then I got the letter from them stating that without upc bar they can not process the rebate. I look for the box and sent them the upc plus the cards that they mailed last August and until now I haven't got any cents out from the rebate that they are suppose to give, and that was suppose to be $30.00 multiply by 2 total of $ 60.00. October is almost ending and I haven't heard from them and the phone # is out of reach and keep saying go to their website.

• Ba
    badamexbad Jun 18, 2008

every body file a report!

I'm a victim of american telecom rebate too..and i even refaxed everything to rebatestatus.com...duh! all i had to do was look online and i found answers! hope they will find these people...hope they change their name too..scamerican telecom

American TelecomRebate scam

Do not buy products from American Telecom. The rebates that are offered are fake. I bought the 4 cordless set with rebates of $50 & $20. The $20 rebate never made it to them. The $50 one did make it but after few weeks I received the non-compliance letter saying postmark date was after the offer date. Their online system did indicate that they received it before the expiry date. When I called them they accepted that they did receive it on-time & I was told to callback in 2 weeks to check back if the cheque has been issued. I have so far called them 3 times at an interval of 2 weeks & every time I get the same answer. Today when I called, now it goes directly to automated voice message system & phone gets disconnected. I have re-submitted the $20 rebate. Hoping that at least it will be received by them.

There seems to be a major issue/scam going on with this company. I am planning to report them if I do not get my money back soon.

• Ro
    Ron Nolan Dec 06, 2007

Experienced the same runaround as reported, 60 dollars involved. The phone was not a quality device and not even used. It was purchased at Office Depot.

Am now contacting all persons and agencies that may be able to assist in obtaining the rebates.

• Ro
    Ron Nolan Dec 23, 2007

Dont give up on this rebate I have been trying since Sept of this year, experienced most of the complaints reported.Started calling corporate HQ and selling store , Office Depot.Finally contacted one [email protected] is listed as Co President whatever that is, any how he returned my correspondence and within 10 days my $60 rebate was received.

nothappywithats Mar 04, 2010

Do not buy a product from this ATS. I bought a two phone set from the Frys two years ago for "free" after $25 rebate. I only got one email from ATS saying they are processing my rebate. Nothing since then.

Right now, only base working. Everything else was broken along past year.

American Telecom — Phone rebate is a fake!

My complaint is against American Telecom. That the customer service agent listed being in City of Industry...