OneClickFurniture.com Complaints & Reviews

OneClickFurniture.com — scam and lies

OneClickFurniture.com Posted: 2017-03-15 by Nicole Frosch [send email] Scam and lies! Complaint Rating...

OneClickFurniture.comProduct never received!

I to ordered from oneclickfurniture without any success. Like my mom always told me. "If it seems too good to be true it probably is". I do have a few suggestions: 1) Always google a company before you order from them (I failed to do this although I order online all of the time) 2) Never pay for a product until it is shipped (if possible) 3) By law, if you are given a delivery date, and the product does not arrive by that date you are not obligated to accept a later delivery date (My order was to arrive on the January 15th, I called and canceled it with my credit card company on the 17th) 4) Always if possible use a credit card or pay-pal or some other resource that will insure the arrival of the product or will refund you). My credit card company is great! 5) Don't let a company string you on by promising you incentives for waiting (Especially if they already have your money) In most cases, if something is on back-order, etc. a reputable company will not charge you until it ships!
6) Sometimes the best deals are not always the BEST deals! Believe me, I don't know all or I wouldn’t have been taken by oneclickfurniture. But boy have I learned some valuable lessons!

Marlene Magett Feb 12, 2008

All I can say is listen to Tim. I wished I would have done more investigating into the OneClickFurniture website. I regret it, but I should have followed my first instinct. They swindeled me out of $2484.00. I ordered a bedroom set and four dining room chairs from them and never received my furniture. DO NOT try to play phone tag with them because they sound convincing, and it will only make you more upset once you catch on to their scheme. They are stealing money from people and lying to them. I can't believe no one has shut them down. I have filed complaint to the Better Business Bureau, and to the FBI. I hope that this scam gets exposure and that all the people involved get prosecuted to the fullest extent. If it nothing happens, I know there is higher power. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!

• Ha
    hardev singh Apr 27, 2008

Ordered two chairs Jan 17 2008. Received nothing as of April 27.

• Da
    daniel kirchner May 17, 2008

WHAT A RIP-OFF COMPANY. I ORDERED A PIECE OF FURNITURE FROM THEM ON FEBRUARY 5, 2008 AND IT WAS CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT ON FEBRUARY 6. I NEVER RECEIVED IT AND ON APRIL 4 I CANCELLED MY ORDER AND THEY NEVER TOOK IT OFF MY CREDIT CARD. EVERY TIME I PHONE THEM, I AM ON HOLD FOR 30 MINUTES AND THEN CUT OFF. I HAVE E-MAILED THEM, AND NOTHING. MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I WOULD NEVER ORDER ANYTHING ON LINE AGAIN. THAT WAS A FIRST AND LAST.

• Ni
    Nicole Hazard Aug 16, 2008

My complaint is very similar to those already posted. I ordered a bed in Nov. 2007 for 1, 200.00 and never received the bed or a refund. I was also put off numerous times by Susie with oneclickfurniture.com. Please let me know if anyone was able to get some sort of recourse for the item ordered or the money lost.

Nicole

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices