Numiscollect.eu Complaints & Reviews

Numiscollect.euI haven't heard from the rep couple of months

I bought coins from the website www.numiscollect.eu. I placed my order 3 months ago, but these jerks decided to scam me. They took money and provided fake confirmation info. After that I waited couple of weeks, but still nothing. I started to send them emails, but everything was completely useless, ‘coz the rep started to ignore me at all. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

• Gr
    Grambele Jul 28, 2011

Horrid. They do not sell physical coins, they sell virtual coins. You will never receive the coin nor get you money back. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

• Nu
    numiscollect.eu Apr 16, 2012

NumisCollect is a company in the market for over 10 years; with more than 50000 happy consumers worldwide. The anonymous posts on this forum we cannot trace back to any orders. If a consumer is unhappy they can sent an email and it will be responded to. The posts on this forum are anonymous and doubtfull and could be even competition writing about us.
    We guarantee, try us out, and you will be satisfied.

patrick1969 Apr 21, 2012

Ordered coins end January, received them mid February. all communication very quickly. Maybe your emails are not reaching them.
    i'm very happy and ordered already again and expecting delivery in next days; just got confirmation of shipment.

Jason Ham Jul 03, 2020

Do stay away. They also kept my money, gave a fake shipping number, and made enough excuses to make me wait 3 months. Still no coin, no refund, but they did tell me they would refund. Still have not received it. Bad experience with a dishonest company.
    Also, in response to the company's response to the other complainant... yes, they are real reviews from real people that are disgusted with your odious lies and deceit.
    Please check out other reviews on line for this company. This is not the only site with many negative reviews.

Numiscollect.euPlease never try to buy anything from them

I tried to buy some coins from them, because there website showed that they have few unique coin that are not available anywhere else at a very good price. So I decided to order 2 coins from them initially. They generated a order number and mailed me that I will get a mail stating confirmation and the payment mode in 48 hrs. It is almost 24 days, I tried to mail them to know the status, not a single reply from them till today. wow, what a great company it is. Please never try to buy anything from them. I doubt, they have any of those coin in inventory.

• Gl
    Glogane Jun 03, 2011

A SCAM. I order a coin, sent me a wrong and I return via registered mail for send me the correct and never arrive, they will continually deceive the mails, say they have sent the coin and not true, you ask the shipping number and say they do not give that information. Now I am asking VISA to return my money. Well, after two and a half months I got my money thanks to Citibank.

• Nu
    numiscollect.eu Apr 16, 2012

We guarantee, try us out, and you will be satisfied.

• Ka
    Karandash Nov 09, 2012

Numiscolect ???!!! Don't remind me. Had a friend lawyer in Holland that had to contact "him" to get my money back. Some pressure was needed. Numiscollect = FRAUD !

• Ka
    Karandash Nov 09, 2012

Why doesn't Numiscollect open an Ebay shop ??? 50% negative within a week. 50% positive !

José Luís Aug 10, 2016

They are a Company fake, false, no one answer to the questions! My friends all of all the world if you love your money dont buy anything, because you lose money, coins and time to that lieres