MyVitanet Complaints & Reviews

MyVitanet — Never Received Order

I placed an order for 20 bars of pine tar soap back on 10/28/2011. After about 5 weeks, I attempted to...

MyVitanetMissing Refunds-Non-Delivery

I have been using MyVitanet for about 10 years. They used to be good--great prices and selection, and prompt shipping. I highly recommended them to friends and acquaintances, who wanted great, tax-free prices on supplements. Customer service was not great, but not bad, either. In recent years, customer service has become poor, hostile, or non-existent. Shipping has become extremely slow or non-existent. I am currently waiting on a refund, for items that were never shipped, from an order in August 2011. I attempted to use their online cancellation process. I am having the same issues with a more recent order for items that are still showing as processing--attempted to cancel, wrote letters, attempted to contact via their 800 number. No response. I also suspect I am owed funds from missing items from last year. This is a rotten way to treat a long-standing customer who has spent thousands of dollars in their online store.

MyVitanetNon-Receipt of Merchandise

Order placed with MyVitanet on October 5/11 for granola bars with an expectation of 2 weeks delivery. After 2 weeks no product no emails. I sent an email requesting status of my order. My order was being shipped to a US address however I live in Canada and it is necessary for me to make a special trip across the border to pick up the parcel. When no response came after 3 days. I sent another email. I sent 2 more subsequent emails with no response to any of my emails. Payment was made through my credit card with a transaction date of October 7th. As of today, no response. I've already contacted my credit card company who will proceed with a reversal of payment due to non-receipt of merchandise.

I've been purchasing on line since 1995 and this is the first scam I have encountered. Hopefully others with read this website before placing orders with online companies again. Isn't it sad that one disreputable company, causes us to doubt the validity of all the others out there.

• Zo
    zody Oct 26, 2011

MyVitanetNon delivery

I should have consulted with this website before I place my order for granola bars from MyVitanet. I placed my order on October 5/11 expecting the delivery within 2 weeks. The shipment was being sent to a US address and it was necessary for me to make a special trip across the border to pick up the parcel. After two weeks I attempted to contact MyVitanet through their website. When no response came after 3 days, I sent another email. I sent 2 more subsequent emails with no response at all. Payment was made through my credit card with a transaction date of October 7th. As of today, no response. I've already contacted my credit card company which will proceed with a reversal of payment due to non receipt of merchandise.

I've been purchasing on line since 1995 and this is the first scam I have come across. Hopefully others won't be sucked in to this company too. It's a SCAM!!

• Eu
    Eugene Murray Dec 06, 2011

Awaiting delivery of 4 tubes of Biofreeze ordered in August.

Eugene Murray

MyVitanetMY ORDER DID NOT ARRIVED YET !!!! order vitanet-976558

IS THIS SITE A TRAP ????
MY ORDER DID NOT ARRIVED YET !!! ORDER VITANET-976558

ORDER VITANET-976558

THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THAT I SEND E-MAIL WITH NO RETURN OR ANSWER!!!

I AM REALY WORRIED AND HOPE DONT BE NECESSARY TO HIRE AN ATORNEY IN LOW !!!

WHY MY PRODUCT DIDNOT ARRIVED YET ????

IT WAS ORDERD Date Thu Feb 24 13:53:37 EST 2011. ORDER VITANET-976558

I HAVE ASKED SEVERAL TIMES FOR A NEW PASSWORD TO TRACK THE ORDER, SINCE MARCH 11, AND DIDNOT RECEIVED IT YET !!!

PLEASE SEND A NEW PASSWORD TO MY E-MAIL: ernani.[protected]@terra.com.br

COULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER THIS E-MAIL AS YOU INFORM IN THE SITE?????

MY ORDER: You can always see your order by going to https://order.store.yahoo.net/OS/stat?vitanet+976558+fd4d7fe668a7936ee5ce Date Thu Feb 24 13:53:37 EST 2011 Ship to ERNANI HIRT MARIANO PASTEUR, 413 CURITIBA PARANÁ [protected] BR Brazil [protected] Bill to Same E-Mail ernani.[protected]@terra.com.br (emailed) Via International Airmail 7-21 Days Payment Visa Name Code Qty Each Options --------------------------------------------------------------- Dhea - 100 mg- 90 caps [protected].90 Subtotal 51.80 Shipping 34.95 Tax 0.00 Total 86.75

Ernani Mariano
Fone / Fax: [protected]
Celular [protected]
E-mail: ernani.[protected]@terra.com.br
MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
SKYPE: ernanimariano
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/find-friends/?ref=pf ERNANI HIRT MARIANO

Maleyer Sep 14, 2011

Ordered BioFreeze from the company. Tracking number says it was shipped to my home. I never received product. I have worked with their online customer (no) service department and logged two complaints with them. They have not responded at all.

• Na
    Naive in Virginia Sep 21, 2011

I agree with all the complaints against Vitanet. They are fraudulent, take my money and do not deliver any products. I have naively ordered from them over a few years, at first all went well. But starting 2010, my orders didn't come as expected. After many notices sent to "contact us" my complaints were totally ignored. Yes, they take my money with no problems, but can't seem to get the products delivered. How can we put them out of business? Do they need a gun to be considered a robber? I don't think so. How do they stay in business with such scandalous behavior. Maybe this complaint forum is no good, not effective. Getting a payoff, maybe? Do something before more folks a robbed. Thank you

• Ca
    Catsrme Sep 26, 2011

I am having the same issue. I placed an order for Biofreeze back at the first of this month. I have placed to complaints through their online (so-called) cutomer service site and haven't received one response. When you call their 800 line you can't even get anyone to speak to you, when you hit zero for the operator it hangs up on you. What a rip off!! I advise everyone to STAY AWAY from this site, don't even think about giving them a chance. Go to Amazon, placed my order there for the same thing and got Fantastic service, I never should have tried anyone else. You can't even place an complaint with the BBB, because you can't get a physical address for them-Pisses me off!!!

• Cu
    Cutedress Shop Sep 27, 2011

come and check out our shop with many albums for cute dress, shoes, and hand bag...contact me if you have any question. dont miss out our FREE SHIPPING promotion ...http://www.facebook.com/Cutedress.Shop

CharJoe Oct 02, 2011

Ordered products in June and have not received the order. When I emailed to request a refund, they did not answer. There is really no way to reach this company. No phone number and they do not respond to emails.

• Th
    The Zoo Nov 03, 2011

I totally agree with this customer. I placed an order on 10/04/11 and have not received order nor have I received a response from any of my messages I have sent them. There is NO way to speak to a live person the recording tells you to go to there website, which is useless. I am cancelling my order today now that I have read the reviews. I have ordered from this website in the past and had no problem but is the last time I will deal with them.

CharJoe Nov 03, 2011

After all this time of no order and no refund, they are still sending me emails offering discounts if I order additional products. Never again! What can we do to stop other people from being cheated out of their money?

• Ca
    Cal12 Dec 27, 2011

I have ordered from vita net in the past without a problem, till this last order. Ordered October 28th 2011' still have not received my order, a refund or a response to the 6 correspondences I have sent them. Calling the the phone operators to place orders also was a lost cause. Anybody else out there find a way to get your money back or at least your product. I will NOT be ordering from this company again!

MyVitanetapparent scam

Dealing with this company has been a surreal experience. It is outrageous and unbelievable that a company which so consistently provides poor, at best, fraudulent more likely, service is still in business. They took my order for 4 items, indicating that they were all in stock, charged my credit card, took 2/12 weeks to ship and then the box contained only 2(those that cost the least) items although the packing slip stated that all 4 were in the package. When I contacted them, frustratingly by email...they informed me that 2 of the items had been discontinued and that they would refund $47.08. That was on September 27th...it is now December 7th and no refund...no response to my email. My credit card company is investigating my "dispute". I'm mad at myself for not checking the site out first and for not noticing that there was no phone number to contact the company. Then to make even more awful, I needed my vitamins which was one of the discontinued items, so searched online for a good price and YES...ordered from mothernature.com...and had a lesser version of the same experience I had with MYVITANET and then found out from this site that they are part of the same organization. I have learned a lesson...but plan to pursue this with some of the info from others on this site.

MyVitanetHorrible Service

I completely agree with all of the ANGRY customers pertaining to this rediculous attempt of an online company. For all those probable MyVitaNet.com employees whom say something good about this site here is my horrific testimonial: I placed a $150.00 order on January 21, 2010, didn't hear anything for nearly two weeks at which time I emailed their customer service, waited 3 days with no response then called their 1.800 number which has 3 options, 1 if you already placed an order go to their website, option 2 for NEW orders only, and option 3 for general inquiries which also directs you to their website. Of course by this time I'm absolutely furious so I proceed to option 2 and describe my situation to the company Rep whom says he cannot help me and has no access to previously placed orders. After giving him the 3rd degree explaining how I plan to proceed to the BBB he now says he can open a ticket and have Customer Service call me back...guess what NO CALL. I proceeded to their website and pitched another email complaint explaining how I plan to notify the BBB, notify my Credit Card Company of this FRAUDULENT website and post a most unpleasant testimonial on a blog. Two days after my 3rd email and 3rd phone call to the company I finally received an email (February 16, 2010)from some lady with a mothernature.com address stating how she apologized for the lack of response due to some BS illness and the reason for not receiving my order was due to some inclement weather...WOW what a crock. The good news is she said my order has been cancelled and sorry for any inconvenience. If you want good service from a good online Vitamin company I recommend looking into Vitamin World whom is currently offering a 40% off coupon code which saved me $100 dollars on virtually the same order I had with MyVitaNOT.com.

I have and continue to do numerous online transactions however the order, experience and customer service from MyVitanet.com was by far the WORST.

Angry Customer.

• Ro
    Roberta McPheeters Dec 29, 2010

I wish I had checked a complaint site before placing an order. I had used this company previously (May), and apparently had no problems, but this order --after having to search through various areas of their website is marked "warehouse processing"--it hasn't even been shipped since 12/20 and it's now 12/28. Says some items were not in stock; well, ship what is in stock. Also rec'd a response that they would answer in 1-2 days' time? I won't even attempt to use the 800 # after reading this complaint. And where are they located? Cannot find an actual geographical "ship from" point.

• Fr
    frank clawell Nov 16, 2011

my order date 10-07-2011 today is 11-16-2011 did not receive my order vitanet-1001704 and was charge 62.90 on my credit card.

please respond !!!

[email protected] call 609-898-0781 or 609-418-9107

MyVitanetNon deliver and No Customer Service

I ordered two bottles of Nature's Lining (Health and Gastric Product) from MyVitanet the middle of January. I have not received the product. All I have received is 3 emails telling me that the product is back ordered. I looked for a telephone number to call them, but can not find one anywhere. This Company goes out of their way to make sure you can not contact them. I found the same product somewhere else and ordered it. Tried to cancel my order, online which is the ONLY option you have, but the link to cancel your order never works and they give you no other option to contact them except through their web site. This Company should be avoided as they have little or NO regard for customer service and seems to me to look like a border line scam.

Johnv Feb 16, 2010

I have also been running into the same problem. I ordered some products 2 1/2 weeks ago. they took the money out of my account and now I cant even log into my vitanet account and there isa no way possible to talk to a real perosn and I am getting the run around. AVOID USING MYVITANET likte the plague!!!11

maxamillian Mar 02, 2010

I've been using them for about 2 years and have not experienced bad service. It's the only place I can find some of the hard to find products I use.

MyVitanetrefusal to refund payment for unavailable merchandise

Seller charged my credit card upon receipt of my order. Didn't notify me that merchandise was unavailable. Didn't answer telephone and ignored emails. Refused to issue refund. Also sells under www.drkowalski.com. both companies are scam operations. Beware!

• Sp
    SPDomangue Sep 30, 2009

I tried geting my refund for months. It took me going online to the BBB to finally get results. I reported to the BBB on 9/25/09 and had my refund on the morn of 9/29/09!

• To
    torresj Jun 18, 2010

Beware of myvitanet. As I read have read before, I was also told that I would be credited for an item they didn't ship, have been told repeatedly that my bank was credited and there has been no such credit issued. I am still in the process of recuperating my credit and it has been about 3 months. You can't talk to the people who are responsible for handling such credits--you can only reach them by email--so that should be a red flag to anyone who thinks of doing business with them. I may have to either contact the BBB or have my credit card company take the charge away.

• Ju
    jul23 Dec 14, 2010

I have complained directly to my credit card company (Capital One) and got my refund.
    You can't deal with such a dishonest company as myvitanet on your own.

• My
    myhands Feb 09, 2011

Same here. I placed an order on 1-1-11 and have gotten several emails telling me the ship date changed due to being "out of stock". My card had already been charged so I was hesitant to cancel my order. Could not contact a person at all. It is totally automated now...BAD! I am contacting the BBB as soon as I am done posting here. Is there any way we can get the word out to others or just shut them down? This seems to be criminal yet they are still enjoying the fruits of their scam!

MyVitanet — Bad service

Notification of backorder was slow but got a great price and received my order in a reasonable time. (Approx...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices