Multilingual Books Complaints & Reviews

Multilingual BooksBad service

I placed an order online with this company on July 5th. I received a "order confirmation" e-mail immediately. My credit card was charged on July 8th. When I hadn't received my order by July 22nd, I e-mailed the company. No response. I e-mailed again. No response. I tried to call and was directed to a generic answering machine message. A quick search on the internet showed that they have done the exact same thing to many others. This company is a scam!

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • La
      Language Lover Jan 15, 2011

Multilingualbooks found me a Russian Harry Potter which me Mom loved. She really was missing reading books in Russian.

• Lu
      lucy523 Aug 01, 2010

Report them to the Better Business Bureau-!!! www.bbbonline.org

Multilingual BooksTerrible company

On may 8th, 2008 I placed an order with Multilingual Books website for 3 Harry Potter books (Italian, Arabic and Hebrew). I received an e-mail confirmation of this order (MB-9877) and my credit card was charged.

A month later as I haven't received the books yet, I sent a message asking about the books. A person named Sabina Tomkins sent me a message saying that one of the books would be sent in the following week. Up to now I haven't received any of the books, nor any answer to my many messages.

In my country, companies charge only when they are to deliver products! They don't charge for products they don't have!

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Da
        David Feb 04, 2009

I have suffered the same fate with this company - ordered a second hand rosetta stone CD Jan 09, card was charged, one month later no product and no response to the e-mail sent to the company.

I suggest to avoid at all costs. I wish I had taken the time to google 'their name' + scam before I made the order!