MSN hotmail Complaints & Reviews

MSN hotmailinaccesible email

I can access my emails on gmail, and on yahoo mail.but i cant acess my emails on msn hotmail.i can see on the messenger that i have 50 unread messages.and maybe am losing out on business due to this anger fueling, unimaginable, unnecesary, unacceptable blockade by this so called big microsoft hotmail.am so sick.please someone explain to me like am a two year old kid how on earth at this time and age can someone fail to acess his/her email!!!???

MSN hotmailUnable to Contact

My experience echoes that of the others. I receive abusive emails through MSN Hotmail, but have no way to report abuse without first registering and providing MSN with personal information. (I don't know if those who are members are able to complain.)

Solution: I've filtered out ALL MSN emails. I recommend that others do the same. My filter allows me to return an auto message. I point out, in my message, that the "FROM" ISP, (MSN) permits abuse and does not allow for complaints. I recommend that the sender forward my complaint to MSN.

Agreed, my personal strategy does not affect the giant, MSN. But-- if enough people begin filtering out all Hotmail, MSN may--in that way--get the message. Of this you can be sure: so long as MSN views its current policy, that of making itself inaccessible, then it will continue doing things in exactly the same way. As things now stand, MSN is giving an open invitation to all hackers, smut providers and extremist.

MSN hotmailTheft of Personal Data

MSN has my email address list, email records for five years and since my account was hacked by persons who used a computer generated password program and then changed all my identification data four days ago; MSN has denied me access to my account and my personal data. They keep telling me to fill out a form which contains information that can only be found on my hacked account and other information which has since been changed by the hackers who are sending solicitations for money to everyone of the hundreds of names on my address list. MSN should have a legal duty to return my personal data and provide an alternate way to verify my identity. This is a form of consumer fraud on the part of MSN as well misapropriation of my personal information.

• Co
          ColonelJAG Jul 27, 2010

YES, I run Norton up to date full scan daily on all my computers. No virus detected nor has Norton utilities come up with anything.

• Co
          ColonelJAG Jul 27, 2010

Wrong. Once a hacker figures out your password they can change your alternate email and security question. I was able to do just that with my alternate msn email. I was never contacted by the hacker in any way; they must have cracked my password by some sort of computer generated password program. In retrospect I should have had a more complex password. MSN keeps referring me to the solutions that don't work.

MSN hotmailMail id hacked, password changed

Dear Sir/ Madam,
        My hot mail id has been hacked two hour before, password has changed ([protected]@hotmail.com).
        Please help me as I am user more than 10 years.
        The hacker has mailedme in my rediffmail id, as below.
        *******************************************
        17 Jun 2010 11:51:50 +0530 wrote
        >Hello,
        > How are you doing ? I hope you are doing fine, I'm sorry that I didn't inform you about my traveling to England for a Seminar.I need a favor from you as soon as you receive this e-mail because I misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money, and other valuable things were kept it, I will like you to assist me with a soft loan urgently. I will be needing the sum of £6, 500 to sort-out all my bills here and my hotel bills and get myself back home.and I promise you that I will pay your money back as soon as I return, I have trust on you, Please kindly let me know if you can be of help so I can send you the hotel bank details to use transfer the money today..
        >Any assistant you can offer will be greatly appreciated
        >Regards,
        >DD Joshi
        **********************************************

Please help me, as I have valuable information on it.

my alternate id are as below,
        [protected]@rediffmail.com,
        [protected]@indiatimes.com

with warm regards,
        DD Joshi

• As
            Ashraf Ahmed Nov 05, 2013

I had been using Hotmail for last many years. Few weeks back I noticed that I can not access to my e mail ID [email protected] It was hacked and mails were sent all my contacts as [email protected] asking money . Now it seems that my account is permanently deactivated and I do not have any access. I did not have alternate e mail account and therefore lost all previous mails and records.
            How can I now transfer old mails to my new e mail.? I am giving details of alternate address, which is [email protected] Please let me know if it is possible to retrieve the mails and import to new e mail address?

Kind regards
            Ashraf Ahmed.

• Bi
            billrog Aug 24, 2010

my email account has be hacked and password changed. what can I do to recover my account?

Jamsher khan Jul 28, 2010

Respected Sir, /Madam

i have used hotmail Id last four year but before two months my ID lockout (and not acccepted my password) i don't what this happen so please help me because i have vlauable data regarding my personal details and some important e-mail i prove that this i my ID([email protected])
            so my alternative ID is that= [email protected]

your quick response will be highly appriciated

Regards

james

• Ke
            kent phh Jun 17, 2010

Please help Please help Please help
            Where can we file a complaint about Direct T.V who is running a big scam to consumers, a cheating flyer with 29.99 flat fee a month every medias right now.?

Kent phh
            [protected]

MSN hotmailStolen email account

Some one has gotten into my personal hotmail email account and is sending unauthorized lnks in my name. What can I do about it? Is looks like they have hijacked my email account. Also how do I change my password. I am scared they may be sending ugly stuff in my name.
          Please help asap. I work for a very prominent non profit.
          Grandmother

• Ra
              rajrutu Aug 18, 2011

Please help asap. I work for a very prominent non profit.

• Up
              upul priyadarshana Yapa Mar 23, 2010

My email address :[email protected]
              Password :yap67m12
              This password hacked by some one and sending unnessary mails to my cotact addreses.
              Please stop this my email account.
              Upul Priyadarshana Yapa.
              Now i cant log my mail box.

• Lr
              Lraul Mar 11, 2010

I found out is that MSN or Live or Bing as the name keeps changing is adding ads inside your e-mails. (For profit). and automatically sends out to everyone in your address book.
              Delete the MSN HOTMAIL address book. and go with a different site.
              Here are a few.
              http://www.gmail.com from google

My e-mail client is Thunderbird.

and to make sure it is not part of your vacation reply like mine is, Change it to say anything you want. This way their ad links will not be able to get into the Vacation reply set up.

P

MSN hotmail — Unable to complain to Hotmail

My wife had her Hotmail emails automatically forwarded to my email adress while in hospital. She passed away...

MSN hotmailEmail hacked or blocked

Attn Customer Services

My email has been hacked or blocked by some. I cannot access my email. My email ID: [protected]@hotmail.com. I cannot even access my alternate email ID. I am using my above Email ID only for religious purposes. Kindly unblock my email ID or send password on my other email ID : [protected]@hotmail.com

Cyril Miranda

MSN hotmailSpam

How do I stop 100's of unsolicited emails from unknown companies? Some even posing as banks!
              I make sure I mark them all under the 'Phishing' & 'Spam' category. Yet I still continue to receive them on a daily basis.
              What can be done to eliminate this intrusion for good?

• Sh
                  sharaz ali Jun 17, 2011

HY Dear All

My E-Mail account of hotmail is generating auto e-mail to others my contents

I would like to block this process PLZ help me.

Sharaz Ali
                  [protected]

Sagittarian03 May 14, 2009

I installed a programme called SpamBully and it is absolutely brilliant. The basic package is a free download and upgrade is approx £18 for the whole year but it is well worth it in getting rid of some of the spammers and closing down their sites.

On the basic package, you can send a bounce back message and punish the lowlife scammer. With the upgrade, it reports the scammer to the IP Service Provider so that they can close them down.

It works alongside your own email box and is really simple to use and recognises your family and contacts that you want. It has an Unsure box, so you can check is the email is spam or not.

Hope this answers your question.

MSN hotmailBad service

I go to my email account with msn/hotmail... a yellow notice appears (your account has been closed) I have no idea why? The only thing that I can assume is that they think that I am spaming, which I am NOT. Here are all of my contacts/ emails and info. I can't even access my account. It is bad enough that I can't send out emails but I can't even get into my account. This seems to be over the top unprofessional and ridiculous!! How can we fix this? How we this be legal that they could just shut the internet doors to my office?? Please help. Marsanne Kunzer [protected] I don't email?? You can send it to my husband at docjoe AT sbcglobal.net Thank you!!

• Vi
                    vinu naduvathery Sep 22, 2011

my msn hot mail box ([email protected]) has been blocked..as suggested i have given alternative id in which they should provide me a link to reset my pasword. i am waiting for this list since two days .. how i can solve this problem? I have to open some urgent mails. please advice