Money Works Complaints & Reviews

Money WorksUNAUTHORIZED CHARGE ON CREDIT CARD

Made unauthorized charge to my credit cards. Refused refund. I Phoned credit card company and reported, the fraudulent charge to CITI Bank. At first credited my money back. But then Money Works sent a letter to them all I had to do was cancel and send the package back to them and they would give me a refund. SO I RETURNED THE PACKAGE. After doing so, I sent my comfirmation back to Citibank with my Cert from USPS saying it was deliver and signed for. Citibank then reinstated the charge back onto my card $990.00 and still to this day I have not received my credit Money works. I have contacted Money works at [protected] and [protected] and the same women has answer the phone and take my phone number and says they will get back to me.

Money WorksFalse Claims

I was contacted by these charlatans in March 09 and was assured that they could lower interest rates and help with debt consolidation, upon receing their information packet I sent back a letter declining their offer. They continued to charge my credit card $1495.00.

They have submit information to my credit card company of a business name and an address that can not be verifed (Economic Relief Technologies LLC out of Atlanta, GA. They are not to utilized by any person that is looking to have their financial picture improved.

According to the Credit Repair Organization Act (CROA) of 1996 this company can be sued for false claims about their services and receiving funds for services not performed. Chek out the web site credit.com for more information.

Money WorksFraud and Scam

I too have been scammed by these disgusting people. I paid them $1095 to get me lower interest rates on my credit cards. The only thing I got from them was a extra $1095 in debt. I faxed them to decline the offer within two days of getting their info packet and they told me I had no right to opt out. They refuse to refund my money and I haven't heard from them in 5 weeks.
      67 years old and should know better. Do any of us have any recourse? Mary Ann Toney

• Kh
          Khaja Fasiuddin May 16, 2009

we have confirmed your mail, and in the attachment you will find the
          letter of agreement form. You need not courier the hard copy of any
          filled form as the copy you mailed to me is enough. All you need do is
          send back to me via email.We do not want to be a burden on you.

All the positions includes the benefits listed below:

1. Three Bedroom Flat Duplex
          2. Medical & Travel Insurance
          3. 10 Days Leave / break/ Vacation after every 90 working days
          4. Flight Fares (Air Tickets)
          5. Education Scheme to expatriates children/family
          6. Toyota Camry 2008 2.0 V Model.

7. Your Job Postion with our company is the place of Senior Field
          supervisor as the Head of department of every foreign Contractors both
          on shore and offshore.

8. SALARY IS THE TOTAL SUM OF $29, 000.00 USD (TWENTY NINE THOUSAND
          UNITED STATES DOLLARS)

9. WORKING SCHEDULE; MONDAY - THURSDAY.

Note: The nature of your job, is the place of Senior Field supervisor,
          as right now our company is currently having a new Refinery Plant here
          in Malaysia, And since you will be the New Senior field supervisor
          every foreign contractors here in Malaysia will have to report to you,
          so you can authorize the report to the united states of America, for
          work previews.
          You are to send us these documents:

A. A copy of Reference Letter.
          B. Scanned copy of your International Passport.

The Documents should be provide to us through scan e-mail attachment
          for fast processing, because all the positions need expatriates who
          can be able to start up employment on 10 June 2009, and all the
          arrangement need to be made as fast as possible.

Further Informations:-

Below are more informations about the nature of your job and further
          more informations about provision of Hlliburton Oil & Gas Inc.

1. Accomodation & Location -; Be informed that you will be living /
          base in Sarawak, Malaysia, which is even more closer to office, If you
          take this job offer. You will living alone with your Family if any in
          a duplet in Hlliburton Finest Estate Sarawak.
          Note: The appartment is fully Furnished has every necessary requirments in it.

2.Nature of Job & Responsibilities -; Your Job position is the place
          of SENIOR FIELD SUPERVISOR
          Responsibilities-;
          (a.) Assist and support the company in getting reports from our new
          plant construction currently going on.
          (b.) Get full details of reports from Sub-supervisor from every departments
          (c.) If satisfied, With the presented reports or documents,
          Authorize and sign for approval But if not satisfied with the reports
          or documents, Decline reports and documents for proper completion of
          reports or documents.
          (d.) Supervision must be done every duty time (Working Hours Only).
          (e.) All reports must be sent to Hlliburton Oil & Gas Headquaters, in United
          states for international preview.

3. Work vacation-; Having your leave depends on when and what time
          you want it, as your leave / vacation can be accumlated for you to
          have your vacation at the time you want. It must not be after 90 days,
          After 90 days, if you want you can have your leave but if not you can
          have it when you really want.

4.Salary/ Payment-; Salaries are paid every month, Which indications
          that your salary for a months is the total sum of $29, 000.00 USD
          (Twenty Nine thousand United States Dollars). Pay Check must be
          received every 27th Day of the month with additional montly allowance
          ($5, 500.00 USD).

5.Contract Duration / Contract Re-newal -; After contract is over
          for the duration of contract signed, we have alots of opportunity to
          either renew contract with the company or become fully employed, but
          certainly Halliburton has a good record of retaining Contractors/workers. As
          we are entitled to reduce Un employment around the world.

6. Airfare / Transportation-;
          Note: Our company will help send to you an appointment & invitation
          letter to be send to the Malaysia Immigration contacts that will be
          given to you. Our company wouldn't be responsible for visa/work
          permit charges as this is clearly stated in the Letter of Agreement.
          But Immediately the Immigration visa / work permit is
          approved, Hlliburton Oil & Gas Inc. will send Flight tickets, as noted
          already Toyota Camry 2008 2.4G model in on standby upon employee's
          arrival.
          7. Reimbursement -; If it happens that Employee made any charges
          on company's half, It's stated in company's policy, that employee/
          worker must be reimbursed with additional 10% of the total Funds
          spent. So every Worker / employee is well guarantee of reimbursement.
          8. Hospitality & Medical Aid -; Every employee working with Hallibuton Oil
          is entitle to Full health requirements, As there is always free
          Medical Aid/Free hospitaly for employee & Family to ensure proper
          health functions for our workers. Every Hospital Bills are being
          taking care of by Hlliburton Oil & Gas Inc.
          9 Education ; Hallibuton provide free education for every employee's child/
          Children, At the same time Hlliburton will help to give workers more
          training and further education of necessary.

Regards
          Bar. Najib Mohamed

I got an e-mail from a company, calling themselves Halliburton Oil & Gas Malaysia. They stated that they had found my resume on the web, and thought I was well qualified for the suaitable post with Halliburton. The person's name on the letter is Najib Muhamad.

He is asking me for details .i know that, it is scam, how these people are able to do such type scam and hack company site, address and telephone no.
          Is there any legal cell to punish such type persons.everyday we are receiving such type job offers and lottery offers?
          please take necessary action against such type scams because our new generation and young proffessionals are getting cheated.

Regards

H.O.Samvedi

• Mo
          Moneyworks Jun 23, 2009

Moneyworks is a scam! They promise you a lower interest rate on your accounts but they are really setting you up to cheat you out of your money. During the initial interview they will ask you about interest rates and promise they'll be able to lower your rates and reduce your total credit card payments. They will also tell you they can show you how to pay off your debt 4 to 5 times faster. When you sign your contract there will be no mention about an interest reduction. The interest rate reduction is the hook. What they will show you is the total interest payments you'll make only making your minimum payment and if you paid more than the minimum you could reduce the number of payments. Oh you'll get some nice looking charts that anyone could make with a spreadsheet program and they'll will send it in a nice official looking folder. Believe me this is a scam!!! I was hoping for an interst rate reduction which is the promise to get you sucked into their service. Your better off talking with you credit card company direct.

Money Workswill not refund my money ,

Failed to show me a savings of 4000.00 . Charge my credit card and will not refund me the 1295.00 . They promised. They put me into more of a financial bind. by charge my card and rasing the minimum payment on the card.

• Be
            Beth Doshan May 08, 2009

I experienced this exact same thing. What is your legal recourse?

• En
            Enyale57 Jul 01, 2009

I too have been scammed for $1, 895.00 and they will not refund my money. They did not provide me the services they promised. What are we going to do? People?????

Elaine Cato
            I have started a website: www.themoneyworksisascam.com

Let's get together and get our money back.

[protected]@yahoo.com

thanks.

• Mi
            Michael Fry Jul 14, 2009

They charged $900 to our credit card and they won't refund our money either. I will go to your website. Thanks

• As
            A Sasser Jul 30, 2009

Hi,

Has anyone been able to successfully get their money back from this scamming company? Did they tell you they would send you a gas card for $500 and $500 shopping card? I have yet to receive either of these things and the garbage they sent me to lower my credit card payments simply amounted to pay one card at a time and work your way down while using about 50 pages. It was a joke when we called my credit card companies and we did not successfully accomplish anything. This company is a total scam and has been refusing to refund my money. I don't know what to do and stupidly acted before investigating this company.

• Pv
            pvb Sep 07, 2009

I'm so glad I found this site, thinking I might be the only one duped by Money Works. I think, no matter how long it has been, that we should send letters to the Attorney General of Georgia, the Governor, the Better Business Bureau and the Georgia Chamber of Commerce. I am, but first I am sending a letter to the rep [ Andrea] that talked to me...to let her know that I am writing to all these people and sending them the copies of the original, useless papers they sent me!! And I am letting my credit card company know that they were useless in helping me and that I am taking this further. They need to make a lot of refunds...mine is $1, 995!!!

Money Works — Refund policy

"money works" is a company that has been scamming people with several business names and the...