Melissa Complaints & Reviews

MelissaSteaks

I see there are as many unhappy customers as I am. I purchased the steak package from the truck that came to my house. These are the worse steaks EVER! The T-Bones are paper thin and can't be cooked properly! The round steaks were too tough to eat. They refuse to give me a refund and every time I call I get a machine and no one returns my calls!

MelissaTRIAL

I ORDERED TRIAL OFFER. HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED. NEED TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION DUE TO FINANCIAL CHANGES AND NOT YET BEING ABLE TO TRY THE PRODUCT. CALLED TO CANCEL AND WAS TOLD THEY COULD NOT BRING UP MT REPORT SO NEEDED TO WAIT FOR PRODUCT AND FAX BILLING STATEMENT WITH INFORMATION TO [protected]. PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER. MELISSA LUCAS 421 SOUTH MAIN ST. BETHESDA OHIO 43719. E-MAIL = [protected]@YAHOO.COM

Jaebaby Nov 13, 2018

Every time I buy from candy crush it takes my money and kicks me out of the game I was playing when I only had one more move. Then makes me start the game over when the only reason I spent money was to continue with the game I was playing.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices