MBM&F Complaints & Reviews

MBM&FFraudulent shipment and charges

I am from France and I ordered the free bottle of Power Tea and paid the charge for shipping and handling. It was supposed to be a one time shipment. There was no receipt inside the package. After a few days I was surprised to receive another bottle which I did not ordered, and I really started to worry when my CC was charged for the amount of 110 euros. I have contacted my bank to try stopping these fraudulent charges. Anyone knows if there is legal action beeing taken against these people ? please tell me if you know anything on how to get my money back. Jean-Marie From Calais, France

Comment Guidelines

7 Responses
    • Ge
      George Oyler Jun 03, 2016

How do I get the automatic shipments stopped?

• Ki
      Kimberly Jun 03, 2016

I'm so thankful for the cancellation number!! Thank you for putting it on here. I just got mine in the mail and was upset that I hadn't gotten a e-mail confirmation about ordering the free trial in the first place. Then, there was no info in the shipment about it. I just called and canceled it, even though i just recieved it, but i didn't want what happened to you guys to happen to me. What makes me even more upset...they wouldn't even send me a cancellation e-mail. I hope they don't charge me more. Thanks for posting the complaint and thanks for posting the number!

Janet Parris Jun 03, 2016

I tried the green tea drink (for which I was contacted by email advertisement) deciding to give the "free trial" a chance, but I have subsequently been sent another shipment and my credit card charged when I did not order it or authorize another shipment. Also, there was no contact information or any written information whatsoever with the second shipment and no way to return it.

• Su
      Susie Jun 03, 2016

I had the same issue- Glad to find the number to cancel on this board - they really should send contact information with their product. I wish I could cancel online- I hate sitting on hold music!!

• La
      Lauren Jun 03, 2016

To get the orders stopped you can call them here: [protected]

They claim to have a 30 day risk free trial in their terms and conditions, but most people have found this to be true. You probably won't get a refund for what they have already sent you.

My issue with them was different. With my trial order they sent me another promotion, some sort of canned energy drink. They charged me $50 for it. I did not order it, they claim I did. They refuse to refund my money. I'm in contact with my bank to see if there is anything I can do about it. Sadly I ordered with a debit card, not a credit card so I'm not sure how much can be done.

• To
      Tommye Jun 03, 2016

Same thing happened to me except I never received my free trial then I get the 30 day supply in the mail and my debit card charged $69.87. I called the bank and canceled my debit card and then called MBM & F and they are giving me a refund and I also received a confirmation number for my cancellation. Of course, I'm sending the 30 day supply back and they didn't give me any hassle at all. Just took my information and said I should see my credit in 7-14 buisness days.

• Ka
      Karen Jun 03, 2016

DON'T GET SUCKED IN BY THIS ONE POEPLE!!! I ordered Ultra Lean Green Tea product with the understanding I was to only pay $6.95 shipping and handling. I order the product on June 17 2008 and did not receive it until July 10. I phoned the [protected] to make a complaint. They advised me I should have read the terms and conditions and that there was a 14-day trial period I had to try the product before they had charged me for a 30-day package. I advised them I had only just received the product but had been charged not only the $6.95 shipping fee but also 2 other charges of $69.87 and $37.75 plus when I picked up the product at the post office I had to pay another $11.07 duty, for a grand total of $125.64, much more than the $6.95 I agreed to. I am returning the product and we'll see what happens next.

MBM&FUnauthorized credit card charges

I started to order this product, then decided to cancel it and logged out, without authorizing the final sale, i.e. The final submit button; however, I my card was charged, I received the delivery, and they continue to deliver and I want them to stop! They continue to sent the delivieries, and there is no current address, phone number, etc. To get a hold of them on. I keep getting billed for this, and it is a scam! I did not order it, and do not want it! Please stop them from delivering it to me:
    Susan heidarifar
    2129 clinton ave.
    Alameda, ca 94501
    [protected]@sbcglobal.net

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • De
        Deb Jan 20, 2009

I too have been sucked into the Bromalite/Tea scam! I too saw the ad on Facebook being recommended by Oprah and thought it was legitamate! I was under the impression it was a one time only thing but have continued to receive shipments and charges to my credit card for the past 2 months. I am just in the process of returning the last 2 shipments and requesting that payments stop being charged to my credit card. Has anyone been successful in stopping these shipments and charges. I would appreciate any advise you could give me. Only thing I can think of is to cancel my credit card. Has anyone contacted their credit card companies to see what can be done?