Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Max GXL

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Max GXL. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Max GXL.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Max GXL's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Max GXL, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Max GXL. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
C
9:02 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I believe this product works; or maybe not. I have taken it off & on for a couple years & still can't tell. Any testimony out there? Now I'm using 'Max One' which recommends 2 pills/ day instead of 6. This is a Glutathione accelerator which is supposed to help: Metabolism, energy level, immunity, anti-oxidant, anti-aging etc.

Read full review of Max GXL and 3 comments
ComplaintsBoard
K
9:50 pm EDT

Max GXL Entered in Auto refill without my consent

I have taken Max GXL and have appreciated its benefits. But I do not take it as directed twice a day, I take it once a day or less, therefore, I order on an as needed basis. Both times I have ordered from a web site that was a distributor of Max GXL promising the price of $69 for one months supply. Nothing on the web site states it will be auto ordered. It then turns out that I get a shipment directly from the main company, and the next month I am being sent another order without my ever requesting it. When I call the number, I find out that I had been automatically entered into the autorefill, and the company swears that I did it, that there was no other way for this to have happened. And now this has happened twice. I believe that their distributors are poorly policed, that the ordering process is a scam, and that no one truly sells it at the discounted rate of $69, but instead very fraudently enrolls you into the autoshipment without your consent. I'm reaaly ticked off at the company and do not recommend anyone ordering from them.

Read full review of Max GXL