Menu
CB Apartments Rentals M and M Realty Solutions LLC

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about M and M Realty Solutions LLC

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for M and M Realty Solutions LLC. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with M and M Realty Solutions LLC.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used M and M Realty Solutions LLC's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with M and M Realty Solutions LLC, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with M and M Realty Solutions LLC. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
D
8:32 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I thought I'd warn other landlords that this property management broker is unethical and dishonest. For those of you (with M&M) please note that this years 1099 has been inflated by the amount of advance rent used for the tenant's last months rent. Florida law requires that these funds be escrowed meaning out of the reach of Landlords until such funds are...

Read full review of M and M Realty Solutions LLC
ComplaintsBoard
D
2:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

M and M Realty Solutions LLC real estate property management

I own many properties and I hired M and M Realty Solutions LLC to manage them for me. They are a Mickey mouse operation and expect me to pay repair and maintenance bills without the actual vendor invoices. They want me to trust them and I just don't trust them. Their accounting is haphazard requiring going back and forth sometimes for months. I urge anyone thinking of using this company for property management or real estate sales to think twice!

Read full review of M and M Realty Solutions LLC