Law Offices of Richard A. Brennan Complaints & Reviews

Law Offices of Richard A. Brennan — CrediCure payments scam!

My trouble with The Law Offices of Richard A Brennan began last summer. The firm took over the payments for...

Law Offices of Richard A. BrennanDo not trust these people they are fraud!

The Law Office of Richard A Brennan is fraudulent, they have withdrawn over $1,200 from my account in the last 6 months they have even gone as far as to change their name when making the withdrawals because I blocked them under Richard A Brennan now they are withdrawing from name of Global Client Solutions, I have had to cancel my checking account and now am fighting to get my money back DO NOT TRUST these people they are fraud I have even had former employees email telling me that they new they were taking advantage of thousands of people and still did it, until they spoke up and were fired...

• Ev
    Evelyn Grosso Oct 13, 2008

I see where the attorney general of Md settled with companies selling debt repayment services. It doesn't matter...he has our money and has restructed with another attorney in Florida.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices