Invent Tech Complaints & Reviews

Invent Techprovisional patent

I used this company to assist with a new product idea. They were paid a good amount to research and patent the product. to this day I haven't seen a provisional patent .
tried contacting them numerous time no answer. All I received was a video, sketches, and contact information on manufacturers, which I had to contact .I did not receive what we agreed upon

provisional patent

Invent Tech
  • Updated by ScottAegis · Jun 18, 2019

I believe this company is not above board.

• Updated by ScottAegis · Jun 18, 2019

no update!

Invent TechStolen Invention

Hello, I have just sent a complaint about invent tech stealing my invention idea that I had submitted to them back in 2005. They tried to get me to send them a bunch of money and that they were going to aid in manufacturing sources. I told them I was not interested and would manufacture my invention elsewhere. I have an unopened letter that I mailed to myself signed with witness signature also, of my idea and invention of this product. Mail stamps don't lie. So wondering if you can help me? The earliest year of this products manufacturing is 2012. Mine was 2005. I have contacted seller of the product to ask the name of company name that is manufacturing my stolen product invention idea and they told me they don't know. But the description is even word for word, and the name! Can you help or refer me to a lawyer that can? Thanks for your time, Cheers

Invent Tech

Invent TechRipped Off

Invent Tech stole my idea had it patten and is now making money from my product idea. Not to mention that I was charged what it cost to have the idea patten. I am a in home care provider and work with the senior pouluation so I am always thinking of ways to make their life a little easier. I was blown away then I went to a client home and seen my invention, and to add insult to injury the same name used that I submitted to them. What can I do?

Invent TechScammed

I was promised great things for my idea. First, I had to give them $900 to start the process. They would draft my idea and start the patent work. After numerous conversations with the so called sales rep he indicated that they would do a mail campaign to companies related to my idea but they needed $9000. Being excited I said ok because they were going to do most of the work and only take a small percentage of the residuals. Well, 2 years later, a DVD and letters that I mail and stamp nothing came about, not even a phone call. I warn all out there to do there homework before jumping into any invention company.

• Vi
    vincent wong Jun 28, 2010

It has been 4years since I delt with them but after reading these complaints I decided to say something. Invent-Tech didn't take away my idea but there tactics in leting people believe the invention you submit is promising.Did everybody also, from the person you delt with talk about how "Walt Disney"made his company and about there service I paid out $4000-$6000.Sending out letters to potential manufactures and to the media.My contract was for 2 years but no luck on a manufacture to make my invention.After my cantract was done they offer me 1 more year no charge, still nothing.

• Daddyopop Sep 05, 2011

I had submitted and idea to Invent Tech in 2001. They liked the idea and wanted to proceed. Send us $500.00 to proceed. I didn't have the money. BIG mistake!!! Now its on the market.

JWH

• Daddyopop Sep 05, 2011

buy, buy my idea

• Daddyopop Sep 07, 2011

check out Wall-Huggers Invent Tech

• Dear: Complaints Board
    My name is Sacramento Martinez Ascencio.
    I submitted an Idea to invents company out in la palma california.
    They sent me a envelope with a letter without my name when I submitted my idea I need some information on this issue my number (818) 554-7958 E-mail is [email protected]
    Please get back to me ASAP on this! Thanks a Million

Invent TechRipped off!

I had been talking to someone from this company who made me feel very secure with explaining my idea to them. They sent me the information package, and I sent it back to them with all of the details and the drawings I had made. They sent me the authorization for my idea and promised not to discuss this with anyone else at this time. I researched this myself , and they reassured me that they didn't see any other patents or patents pending on this idea. Almost a year had pasted and I was watching the morning show, and they were showing 'NEW' kitchen gadgets,and much to my surprise, there was my gadget, 'MY INVENTION'. It was under Mrs. Smith's Pie Company as the 'Pie Keeper'. I was so upset. I called the company back to talk to the gentleman that I had been talking to. And he wasn't there any longer. I have seen this on line in many kitchen supply stores. etc. They describe it almost exactly as I described it to Invent-Tech. The only thing that is different is that mine was going to be called the 'Pie Partner' it was the same design, same wording. This is so wrong if this is truly what happened. As I have read many other complaints from this company... I guess I'm not alone. I could have made a lot of money with this little gadget... and I feel that they took it away from me. Bottom line is... something needs to be done, and someone needs to get to the bottom of these legitimate complaints. Very, Very upsetting.

Joseff Apr 08, 2011

I submitted and idea to this place, and showed them a prototype for my idea, but I did not have the money they wanted to launch it, I had to pay for the book they make for you, which was all the money I had. I didn't have a job at the time and hardly had a penny to my name. So I put it behind me. A year later my idea was being sold in several stores, and to this day when I go to the store, and I see my idea, it nearly brings me to tears. This places makes their money in stealing other peoples good ideas and using them as their own, in my opinion. Why should they care about the people they hurt and take advantage of? That is what greed does.

• Sc
    ScottAegis Jul 06, 2019

I never received all the services that were agreed. Never received other services as well and paid a large sum of money.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices