Insurance Complaints & Reviews

InsuranceEdelweiss Financial Services - “Edelweiss ” and, “Mobile Store ” - Cheating Fraud. Not satisfaction in services

“Edelweiss” and “Mobile Store” - Cheating, Fraud. Not satisfaction in services

I purchased the Sony Xperia Z1 phone 24 Aug 2014 from “Mobile Store” they pressurized me to buy the insurance from Edelweiss Company for physical damage. They told me that It will be covered for my phone damage or steal on cashless. I had an accident and my phone brokes . I lives in Faridabad and went to Sarita Vihar Mobile Store told story then they sent me Soni service Centre. I went there and call to Mobile Contact Number (1): [protected] Contact Number (2): [protected]. Customer Care Executive told me that send me the estimate of repair. I made an estimate from Sony Service Centre and sent it Mobilestore.[protected]@edelweissfin.com and I got claim no. CLM005247 . I made call to Dimple Tailor, Customer Care Number She asked me to sent a copy of Pan Card, Cancelled Cheque, Root Cause of Damage Report, and Copy of Insurance Certificate from Edelweiss (Signed) etc I went again to went to Mobile Store Sarita Vihar then Nehru Place to Sign the document from Faridabad and sent it by mail. After that she told again me for Stamp at Job Card. I again went to Nehru Place and stamped the document and sent it by mail and also submitted it at http://203.17.194.17:2070/IntimateClaim.aspx. After that they asked more document to submit like Claim Form, Brief Description, IMEI Number at like. I again went to Nehru Place for IMEI Number and arrange it again and sent it by mail and submitted at the link also. I also confirmed Ms. Parveen, a Customer Care Executive. She told me that all documents received and you will get approval till Monday but no confirmation received. It took me 16 days to get my phone in right condition I called many time to Customer Care number as mentioned but There was no confirmation mail or call from them to repair. It had been the worst situation. I collected phone from Sony Service Centre I sent a bill of Rs. 2783/- to them, I still haven't got my payment yet in spite of it I had spent more than 5000/- in phone calls and petrol etc. I went four times Faridabad to Nehru Place Sony Service Centre and Three Times to Mobile store.
I will advise to other people don’t buy Edelweiss Insurance because they give false commitments. I am also sending this complaint to IRDA and consumer court also. There is nobody to listen in Mobile store and Edelweiss. . They do not answer anything they never reply emails when I call him they only reply they will give approval but till date nothing happened. . I also write a mail to “Edelweiss Financial Services” and “Mobile Store” but there have no response from both of them. I am so much unsatisfied customer of Edelweiss and “Mobile Store” Both companies “The Mobile Store” and “Edelweiss Financial Services” are making fool to people

InsuranceNative discrimination

Would Christopher Columbus pass as a practical Catholic to join the Knights of Columbus in the modern world today ?
    Simply read deep into the Historical books and you decide. Many would historically argue absolutely not and for good purpose. This is the reason that the Knights of Columbus needs reform and to respect Catholic First Nations. The KofC is a 501 (C) (8) Tax exempt not for profit entity that is entitled to discriminate at will. The Knights of Columbus fight for traditional marriage, religious freedom, and pro-life rights. What about Catholic Native rights ? The Knights of Columbus historically has ignored any suggestion to change the name of the order. As the Knights of Columbus grows more as an international entity, what will happen ? Many Latin countries and cultures disapprove of Columbus and his historical crimes against the Natives. The people historically have raised the question about changing the name of the order to Knights of Christ. Christopher Columbus was not the first explorer of North America. The fact is that the First Nations first explored North America. Second, the Greeks provided creditable evidence that the Earth was round 2, 000 years before Columbus. Third, Leif Erikson discovered North America 500 years before Christopher Columbus. To make the issue worse, Christopher Columbus mistakenly labeled our First Nations as Indians. It is embarrassing to read the history of when Queen Isabelle had Christopher Columbus arrested and sent back to Spain in Chains for barbaric crimes against the Arawaks. Then there is the problem that Christopher Columbus operated sex slavery. In his journal, he wrote in 1500, " A hundred Castellanoes are as easily obtained for a woman as for a farm, and it is very general and there are plenty of dealers who go about looking for girls, those from the ages of 9 and 10 now in demand. " In the modern world, this action would be defined as sex trafficking. Christopher Columbus was a war mogul seeking power and gold. In his journal he wrote, " I could conquer the whole of them with fifty men and govern them as I pleased. " Columbus demanded Gold, food, and sex for his men. If the First Nations refused, he would order for their noses, ears, and hands to be cut off or kill them. The body parts of the First Nations were fed to Columbus's hunting dogs. There is credible evidence that Columbus and his men killed over 300, 000 Natives through war. Christopher Columbus enslaved the First Nations for Gold. Columbus wrote, " As soon as I arrived in the Indies, on the first Island which I found, I took some Natives by force in order that they might learn and might give me information of whatever there is in these parts." Catholic Bishop Bartolome De Las Cases wrote, " Such inhumanities and barbarisms were committed in my sight as no age can parallel. My eyes have seen these acts so foreign to human nature that now I tremble as I write." King Ferdinand finally pardoned Christopher Columbus, but stripped his governor title for life. Pre-Columbus days, population of the arawaks of Hispaniola were about 5-8 Million. By 1542, Catholic Bishop Bartolome De Las Cases confirmed a record of less than 200. By 1555, the Arawaks became extinct. As a result, Christopher Columbus was accused of genocide through war, slavery, and biological warfare of disease. The public can understand that Pope Leo XIII has rejected the Knights of Columbus request to have Christopher Columbus recognized as a Saint. The world is moving in support of Indigenous rights. In 1994- United Nations declared Aug 9th as the International Day of the World's Indigenous People. Many states such as Hawaii, Alaska, Oregon, South Dakota, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada, Texas, Vermont, Washington State, Wisconsin, and Wyoming DO NOT recognize Columbus Day. Hawaii celebrates Polynesian Discoverers and South Dakota celebrates Native American Day. Finally, Knights of Columbus reform should include NO KofC symbols on the Chalice or any Eucharist supplies during a mass. The focus should be on Christ and not a Catholic Insurance company. No Swords should be allowed in the church. Matthew 26:52 Then Jesus said to him, " Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword." Lets join together in prayer that the Knights of Columbus Supreme office will consider reform.
    1) To change the order's name. 2) No Knights of Columbus symbols on the Eucharist items and the Chalice. 3) No Swords in the church.

InsuranceFirst Nation Discrimination

Knights of Columbus needs to respect Catholic First Nation Rights. 501 (C) (8) Tax exempt not for profit entity. Knights of Columbus fight for traditional marriage and pro-life rights. What about Catholic First Nation rights ? Read the history books and pray that the Knights of Columbus will change their name to a positive one. Perhaps even the name Knights of Father Mc Givney would be more appropiate choice for the order ? Christopher Columbus was not the first explorer of North America. A) First Nations first explored North America. B) Greeks provided creditable evidence that the Earth was round 2, 000 years before Columbus. C) Leif Erikson discovered North America 500 years before Christopher Columbus. Christopher Columbus mistakenly labeled our First Nations as Indians. Queen Isabelle had Christopher Columbus arrested and sent back to Spain in Chains for barbaric crimes against the arawaks. Christopher Columbus operated sex slavery. In his journal, he wrote in 1500, " A hundred Castellanoes are as easily obtained for a woman as for a farm, and it is very general and there are plenty of dealers who go about looking for girls, those from the ages of 9 and 10 now in demand. " In the modern world, this action would be defined as sex trafficking. Christopher Columbus was a war mogul seeking power and gold. In his journal he wrote, " I could conquer the whole of them with fifty men and govern them as I pleased. " Columbus demanded Gold, food, and sex for his men. If the First Nations refused, he would order for their noses, ears, and hands to be cut off or kill them. The body parts of the First Nations were fed to Columbus's hunting dogs. There is credible evidence that Columbus and his men killed over 300, 000 Natives through war. Christopher Columbus enslaved the First Nations for Gold. Columbus wrote, " As soon as I arrived in the Indies, on the first Island which I found, I took some Natives by force in order that they might learn and might give me information of whatever there is in these parts." Catholic Bishop Bartolome De Las Cases wrote, " Such inhumanities and barbarisms were committed in my sight as no age can parallel. My eyes have seen these acts so foreign to human nature that now I tremble as I write." King Ferdinand finally pardoned Christopher Columbus, but stripped his governor title for life. Pre-Columbus days, population of the arawaks of Hispaniola were about 5-8 Million. By 1542, Catholic Bishop Bartolome De Las Cases confirmed a record of less than 200. By 1555, the Arawaks became extinct. As a result, Christopher Columbus was accused of genocide through war, slavery, and biological warfare of disease. Pope Leo XIII rejected the Knights of Columbus request to have Christopher Columbus recognized as a Saint. 1994- United Nations declared Aug 9th as the International Day of the World's Indigenous People. Hawaii, Alaska, Oregon, and South Dakota DO NOT recognize Columbus Day. Hawaii celebrates Polynesian Discoverers and South Dakota celebrates Native American Day. NO Knights of Columbus symbols should be on the Holy cup of Christ or Eucharist supplies. The focus should be on Christ and not a Catholic Insurance company. No Swords should be allowed in the church. Matthew 26:52 Then Jesus said to him, " Put your sword back into its place; for all those who take up the sword shall perish by the sword." Lets join together in prayer that the Knights of Columbus Supreme office will consider reform. 1) To change the order's name. 2) No Knights of Columbus symbols on the Eucharist items or cup of Christ. 3) No Swords in the church.

Insuranceauto insurance

I was involved in an accident over a month ago. This accident was the other guys fault he did not deny it. He rear ended me at a stop light. At the scene the police officer would not give me the other person insurance information, he said that now when there is an accident we go through our own insurance companies. My insurance company is kemper direct auto. The person handling my claim is Paul Truss. Theyre were many issues in the first few days of not returning my calls right away and I needed to get car to shop immediately finally after a few days I took car to shop and called Mr Truss and told him this could no longer wait. I went to pick up car rental which he was supposed to set up and did not... after a month my car is still in shop and tell me I have to pay $ 200 (deductible) to get car out of shop, , , this was an issue that I brought up several times with kemper including the day I dropped car off at the shop I told them that I would not be able to get car fixed if this would cost me anything AT ALL I explained that I could not pay even if I were to be reimbursed because I cannot afford to load insurance company money. This was supposedly taken care of before I handed over my keys. Now I cant get my car without paying a deductible on an accident that was not my fault. I called Mr. Truss about this and he immediately got defensive and was yelling at me. He was completely out of line and some may say a little out of control. Ive have never been talked to like this nor have I ever heard anyone talk to anyone like this. I only wish I could play the conversation back to everyone. I immediately hung up and tried several times to speak with his supervisor I just wanted them to listen to the recorded conversation. He kept answering and he refused to give me his supervisor or tell me who supervisor is. throughout this whole mess he has been extremely difficult for everyone involved (car rental, collision center) to deal with and because of it I now have to sell some belongings to get my car back from dealership. I know people don't understand when someone is down on their luck and when you tell them you have no money they don't really understand what that means but for me I am a single mother with a full time job that the bring home pay comes to around $7 an hour. I have no phone no cable no internet and no electricity. basically my pay goes to car pyment house pyment insurance... so when I say I made a big deal about not having the money to cover anycost of the accident you can believe that I made a huge stink about this from the very beginning. thanks Mr Paul Truss.

1 Response
          • Bp
            Bp226 Jan 05, 2015

Paul truss is of absolutely no help! Very rude! I am someone who was hit by his insured and he refuses to take responsibility! Paul Truss is not customer service worthy and should not have the privilege to work with the public!

InsuranceCheating

As an NRI I had purchased a USD cashback plan from Bahrain LIC - International in 1994.

As per the Conditions & Privileges attached along with the Policy document (section 6 Para 2), customers are expected to write to LIC for the paid up value. I had requested clarity on the Non Forfeiture Regulations on 03/08/1999. The reply I received on 21/08/1999 categorically mentioned that the Paid Up Value of my Policy was USD 4, 500/- (USD Four Thousand Five Hundred Only) payable on maturity.

Based on the advice received I decided to wait for the policy to mature.

To my shock when I received the maturity discharge voucher, the paid up value was quoted at USD 3, 375. Apparently this the earlier paidup value was due to a "Human error". If you add up the value of the bonus accrued, the discrepancy is over USD 1890.

I am holding LIC to this earlier paid up value along with the additional three years of accrued Bonus and have approached them for the name of an ombudsman or arbitrator who I can approach for justice.

I have written multiple times to the Bahrain LIC office as well as the LIC Secretary, SBU-International Operations. They have not responded with any contact details. The LIC Website (http://www.licindia.in/grievances.htm) lists only grievance addressal cells for policies issued within India.

The secretary has responded that "We would like to clarify that the said Company is neither a branch office nor a subsidiary of LIC of India. Hence, we do not have direct control on their policy service matters which are framed as per local regulations."

Incredibly there seems to be absolutely no consumer protection mechanism for NRI's who purchase policies from LIC international.

Please suggest a solution. I would be most grateful for your assistance.

Feel free to publish this letter widely - it is important to bring to the attention of all NRI's the Corporate misgovernance and lack of consumer protection for policies issued by LIC in its international offices.
          Sophie Rodriguez

Insurance — Insurance Fraud

Mr. Mulein straying from everything that is written on his website is just a fraud and that too a very clever...

InsuranceDiversified Insurance Quotes is BAD, BAD Business - DO NOT TRUST

I would NOT TRUST diversified insurance quotes to insure my garbage. I feel cheated and scammed by this company. They are not trust worthy and are very rude. I would definitely look elsewhere for your insurance. It is ran by a man named Jason Shroot. I would just try to avoid the company. A quick search on the company name and jason shroot came with poor results. Jason is also a bad landlord as well (judging from the search). There are reports of him being a slumlord and cheating renters out of their security deposits. That's 2 negatives right there for this company/person. I should have done my research first... definitely not good when all the reviews are negative. Very bad business ethics.

Maybe they're hurting for business, because they spam email you and even post on ebay offering insurance. Who auctions off insurance quotes unless you're desperate. I guess being rude to your customers isn't smart business, huh?

Definitely keep away from Jason Shroot and Diversified Insurance Quotes !!!

2 Responses
              • Da
                darthvader123 Apr 28, 2012

WARNING WARNING. Jason Bryan Shroot is passing his name off as Jason Stone. Apparently everyone was reading the bad reviews about him so he is being DISHONEST to hide his poor sorry real name. Stephanie Nicole Hinkel is his partner, so watch out for her as well. She'll probably lie to you as well.

DO NOT MAKE ANY CHECKS OUT TO CASH. He'll tell you to give him cash or write CASH on the check because he is giving you a FAKE name. Just don't deal with him! Avoid him!!! Look at all his reviews. They are horrible!

Apparently he is using a FAKE company as well. He is going as Jason Stone from Captive Options Property Management Services. He will be reported to the authorities for fraud! The company doesn't exist. LIES!

Upon further research... Jason Shroot works for Roger Stone Insurance Agency. Maybe that's where he took his FAKE name from. I hope that company knows Mr Shroot is destroying the 'Stone' name. If that company still employs him, I hope they fire him!

He also goes by "JasonSellsInsurance" or Jason Sells Insurance. How many fake names or fake companies does this guy need to look legit. He is untrustworthy! I hope future employers read these complaints as well.

• Ss
                Sseth Mar 17, 2011

Keep away from this small time thief Jason Shroot now working for Marvay Insurance Agency in Newport Beach, Ca.
                TRUST HIM AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

InsuranceBad customer service and person denigration

I have been a state farm customer for last 10 years. Trent Johnson is the worst agent I have come across. I have been with him for last 8 months. My real estate agent recommended him. I am pretty sure she got a good kick back from him. If you are looking for an insurance agent never listen to your real estate person. Go for google and find out all complaints about the agent and choose the one you find has least complaints.

I got new house and car quote and i wanted to discuss specific quote lines. I call his office. A representative Cindy picks up. She right away refused to discuss the quotes with me. I wanted to know even after being with state farm for 10 years and having virtually 0 claims my premium increased. She said thats how it is and deal with it. I said i want to talk to her superior which is the agent Trent Johnson here. I asked him the same question. He said some pace index has increased and thats why my quote has increased. I know a fair bit about stocks and i am a math phd so i am not an ignorant guy. I googled this index and didn;t find such an index. I told him I know about stocks and dont know about such an index. The consumer price index actually reduced in recent months! He started laughing at me like i am an idiot. I think he was trying to bully me. I would reiterate again that I have been a customer for last 10 years!! good luck if you are new..

I told him with his attitude i dont want to stay with him and want to transfer to another agent. I called Mindy Deo and Neil Klemme's offcies to see if i could transfer to them. Trent called these guys and refuced to let me transfer to them. Eventually I had to find a bigger agent than him to get a transfer. I can't believe this thing is happening to a customer who has stayed with state farm for last 10 years. I am going to switch to liberty mutual or all state ina month or so. I want to shop around before i do so. Thats why momentarily i am staying with statefarm. But it seems in last 10 years this company and its agent do not care about customers anymore. I have been with them for last 10 years so i know. Go fo All state or liberty mutual. Thats what i plan to do.

I strongly advise anyone seeking insuranace from state farm. If you decide state farm for some reason then please avoid Trent Johnson. Once you are stuck with him, he will make it impossible for you to switch to another agent in the area if you are not satisfied with his service. You can switch to another agency, but then you'll loose out the discounts that you get for staying with an insurance agency. The best bet is to start with an agency other than state farm to start with so that you sont have to regret your decision. So rule no. 1: avoid state farm and rule no. 2: if you want state farm then avoid trent johnson, west lafayette

• Updated by westLafayette · Jun 19, 2010

i agree..Trent seems to have lost it.

1 Response
                • Wp
                  Wpayton5599 Mar 21, 2011

I am terribly sorry to hear you are having such a rough time! Rate increases can always be explained! You can switch agents without the agent's permission. Ask another agent how to accomplish this goal.

InsuranceUnauthorized charges

Received a letter from Chase Home Financial LLC advising that effective June 2017 my mortgage payment would increase by $5.95 monthly. This increase was due because od COMP DISABILITY product provided by National Union Fire Insurance Co. The letter also advised thart I should contact National Fire for any questions. When I called and talked to Latisha Edwards, she said she couldn't give me any information my name did not appear on her information, even though the letter was addressed to me and the loan is in my name. She said she needed to talk to a female as that was the person that agreed to the additional charges. My wife talked to her and advised that she had authorized nothing. Ms Edwards then admitted this was an insurance product. If I had not telephoned to complain, then this product would become effective and a part of my monthly mortgage payment. It is obvious that Chase Home Financial has authorized National Union Fire Ins. Co. to issue these unauthorized policies for the purpose of covering any possible loss and forclosure due to nonpaymnet as the policy was to pay the individual
                for disabiity or hospitilization. I did not agree to any of this and do not want this . Ms Edwards supposedly cancelled this policy with confirmation # AEO40710.

3 Responses
                  • Te
                    terclou Feb 15, 2010

Because I was young insurance companies wanted to charge a fortune to have insurance. which makes it difficult to afford. Conners Ins. agency was the lowest prices. Everyone seemed to be very helpful. After leaving work one afternoon, i went by to pay my insurance and change vehicle information. It was a cold rainy day and there was only one representative there. An elder white headed man. According to the office he was using he appeared to be the owner of the agency. We started discussing the information and what the prices would be once i removed the ford escort and replaced it with my toyota corrola. it was also after the end of my 6mo renewal. While on the pricing subject he said he had another way to have the insurance taken care of. He told me he could make house calls. This is sexual harrassment. I declined of course. I should have called police because a yound innocent girl could be hurt or worse.

• Ro
                    Robin Feb 11, 2010

I called Fred Loya in October 2017 to cancel my auto insurance. They asked me to fill out and sign a dated form and send it back them by e-mail. I did this on Oct 26. In December I realized that they were still charging me 115 usd a month. I tried to get in contact with them, their customer serice said they would get back to me. They never did. I sent several e-mails to the person who was in charge of the cancellation as I did not have her phone number. No reply. Today (feburary 3)I was told they have cancelled my insurance in January 2017! I hav to pay 3 months after cancelling. What kind of insurance company is this, really?

• Le
                    LEROY JOHNSON May 21, 2009

they told my dealer insurance warnty was about to expire.
                    I bought thier policy. I went to the dealer which informed me that my warnty was good for another year cancel that policy and get your money back.
                    They cancled my policy and told me they could not give me a refund. I told them to reinstate the policy if they would not give me a refund.
                    They refused to give me a refund or reinstate my policy.
                    Therefore I gave them $1, 925.00 for no services.
                    I would like a refudnd

Insurance — charges deducted from bank acct

This the second time a debit has been deducted from my checking account for some kind of insurance I did not...

King City

InsuranceNo one answering phone call/on hold for one hour

We recieved a bill in the mail. NationalUnion Fire Insurance Company with a P.O. box number from Jacksonville Fl.
                  With no idea what this bill was for I called the 800 number that was on the bill.
                  After an hour on hold I hung up the phone and started looking up the company on the internet. I did find several of simular name but none from FL anywhere.
                  Seems odd that you recieve a bill and call the "question" phone nunber and no one will answer the phone.

Insurance — Insurance Claim

After selling an expensive item (Chicago Bears Walter Payton Autographed full size helmet) That I purchased...

Insurancebordering on fraud

These people sent me a flyer stating that " Medicare changes that may impact you".
                    They go on to state that "changes to the Federal Medicare Program have resulted in Medicare paying less of your health care today-and you are responsible for the difference". Then they go on to site the Medicare Prescription Drug, Improvement, and Modernization Act (Public Law No. 108-173), which became law way back in 2003.

A lot of people do not know, nor understand what these people are saying until you send in your name and phone number. Then you find out that they are selling insurance. I believe this is borderline fraud.

Insurancelong-term disabillity

For almost 8yrs I have been trying too get long-term disabillty from this company. They have change the policy at the time disantos-technology in stamford connecticut was my employer. They didn't offer short-term disabillity so they put me on a unpaided leave call fmla for 5yrs I didn't get any money I could draw unemployment workmans comp or anything. I ended up losseing my wife and kids had too move back too north-carolina too live with my mother. Well they took the money out of my check for these kind of things. Once I was approved for disabillity in north-carolina they said seen us a copy of the approval and then I could get it'then they revised the insurace policy too say that my condition was pre-exsisting which is a bunch of crap they just don't won't too pay me what they owe me. They wrote me a letter that said even though our dates don't justify that it was pre-exsisting that any prundent person would have got medical attention. What the heck they think I was doing my doctor put me out of work I was going too the doctor every 2 weeks. This money is owed too me I won't stop until I get it. I tried too get a lawyer he siad I still had time but he would need too see the medical records. Well 800.00 a month won't help me get a lawyer but I will do everything too get what belongs too me. Iam really struggling along with lossing my family I had too move back with my parents and thats a real kick in the butt'I wish someone would really read this a help me with this problem it's not fair because i'am sick too be treated like trash. I paid my premium every week when it came time for them too pay they denied me and change the polocy so they would have too pay, help me please someone I need this money