HatchetGear.com Complaints & Reviews

HatchetGear.comEhhh no merchandise..?

Well I ordered my merchandise (a hatchetman to be specific) and I STILL have not received it. I think that it's pretty whack that they rep the hatchet yet they can't even get orders out in a timely fashion. As much as i'm disappointed for my first ever offer to have this happen to me, IF I get my hatchet man and my shirts I just ordered yesterday, I'll continue to use them, because for the clothing, it's the only real place to get my Psychopathic stuff. I just want my hatchetman and shirts, then I'll continue to use this service, just warning you all out there. I'm a juggalo and I want my shiit. Also if you wanna see where your order is (Mine is in the Warehouse) go here: https://secure.hatchetgear.com/store/order_confirm.php

iiGht thanks for reading. Whoop Whoop MMFWCL.!

HatchetGear.comKept Money , Never got merchandise

I sent them a money order for a pair of pants for my daughter. Paid extra for express post and registered mail. Money order was delivered on Nov 17/ 09 . On Dec 11 I recieved an email saying order was cancelled because failure to recieve money. I checked Canada Post and the Money order was delivered. I checked the bank and the money order was cashed. Yet they never recieved it. They are out and out crooks. I am a single mom and that was one of five gifts I was able to afford for my daughter. I am absolutely heartbroken. Dissapointed mom.

Not getting away with it Dec 17, 2009

We are now having the same problem. We ordered our merchandise 11/29/o9 Still haven't received it. They charged our visa the same day as our order was made. There is nobody that answers the phone number they give you. We were emailed back by a Jaime Brady once & then no reply. A suggestion to those of you this has happened to: Call your bank they were able to help us, they are going to try to track people responsible. You can also contact the better business bureau: 2217 E. 9th st. Suite 200, Cleveland Ohio 44115. [protected]). We will be calling!!

HatchetGear.com — Not received merchandise that I paid for

I ordered $110.00 worth of merchandise and paid an extra $10.00 for 3 day shipping. I have not received...