Google Telepathic Complaints & Reviews

Google Telepathicunauthorized charge on my card

Hello there is a 5.29 charge on my card that I did not authorize I would like my finds returned please I don't even know what Google telepathic is so kindly give me my money back thank you I honestly do not no what else to say other then I just went on my transaction history and realized that I was charged for this and again I did not authorize this purchase..

Google Telepathicidk im getting charged for something I didn't order at all dont know the company

I really don't know much just that i never subscribe to anything im not 100% aware of if something is going to charge my account whether it b instantly or after a free trial i put several notes in my phone w alerts plus text myself. I believe they've charged me a few times $4.99 ill check exact amount. Now when i submit this it says complaint too short will likely b unresolved??

Google Telepathicgoogle *telepathic mountain view ca

I have no clue what this is. The charge is $5.29 a month for the last few months. Whatever it is I would like it terminated.
It's associated with this email:
[protected]@gmail.com

GOOGLE *TELEPATHIC MOUNTAIN VIEW CA Is what shows on my bank statement.
What other information do you need from me? I'll be happy to provide anything you need.
I haven't found any other pertinent info to send at this time.

• Updated by Wendy Rose · Apr 22, 2019

I’m not sure what else you need from me.

• Tn
    TNix14 Jul 04, 2019

It is an app called HOOKED by the developer TELEPATHIC. You have to go to GOOGLE PLAY and find the subscription. This company continuously will charge your card without permission. Deleting the app does not cancel the subscription and they will renew over and over until cancelled!! I found this out recently!!

Google Telepathicbeing charged for something I didn’t order or approve

Hi! I'd really like your help on this. I'm being charged 3.95 $ on my mastercard for google telepathic. Don't know what it is. I never bought nothing with that
name or that price. This is 1-2 times a month for a long time now. I cant get no where with anyone to stop this. Id like to be reemburst and have them stop charging my costco mastercard.

Thanks Bernice

Google Telepathiccharges

I have many charges for something called google telepathic .ca at 2.99 each time. I have never authorized these charges and they go back for almost 2 months. How do I get these removed? I am very unhappy with this. I have tried everything I can to stop it on my end and yet they still keep showing up. The only other thing I can do is to go to my bank and stop any future charges and to get them to go after you for repayment on unauthorized charges. I am giving you an opportunity to do the right thing.

• Ti
    TiredOfGoogle Nov 20, 2017

I am having the exact same issue. I called in to Google 11/17/17 about 8 separate debits of $2.99 from my account from Google Mammoth and Google Telepathic. I removed my debit card information from my Google account on 11/12 and 2 debits occurred 11/6 and 11/17. I had to cancel my debit card at that point. Chris from Google 11/17/17 said I would get an email within 4 hours. That did not happen. When I tried to call back in they were closed for the day. I am currently on the phone with them right now 11/20/17 with Alex. This needs to be corrected and my money should be refunded immediately.

• Ka
    Kathleen Biedenkapp Sep 03, 2018

I received charges on my bank account that I never authorized or gave my information to It was 2.99 and I would like it refunded and resolved. I contacted my bank and will have to call BBB if this is not resolved.

• Ki
    Kimbie Sep 04, 2018

For the past 3 months my debit card has been charged 14.99 each mo. Fr what I. Dont know but I need that money back.