Global Courier Service Complaints & Reviews

Global Courier Serviceglobal courier service

I am jaffna ratnam murugathas. I also have received bmw promo winning message and global courier service is claiming delivery fees. Therefore I want to know that message is true or fake. Because that delivery fees is very difficult to bear us before receiving the winning prize. Please make any arrangements to pay delivery fees after or on the delivery of winning prize. Thank you for your kindness and it is highly appreciate your favourable respond on this regard too.

Respond

Global Courier Service — viber splash

Date of the incident is 27.8 Good day. my name is olena kuzieva and I received an email from the center viber...

Global Courier Servicere-3156434

I just ask question about the parcel form raymond davis from uk (re-3156434) according to them is now in malaysia they ask me to pay the amount of 2, 248 rm for the custom clearance and after I pay they will deliver the parcel, I paid the amount of money after I paid the ask me again to pay another 2, 420 rm for the yellow tag which I did not pay anymore. here is name of person I send money.
    Smith emeka paul
    Phone no:[protected]

Please help me for this coz I paid already money thru western union bank here is the mtcn;[protected] amount of 31, 435.04 philippine money...

4 Responses
      • Yl
        Ylyn Jan 24, 2012

Hi guys it's really a fake couples of months mr Mcdavis smith also was sending me a message that I he send a parcel from UK an expensive gadgets such as Hp laptop, blackberry phone, iPhone, 2 lady's wrist watches (gold &silver), 2 types of gold necklaces, 1gucci handbag..sad to know that January 21, 2012 he send me a message that just now he was sending the parcel and he pay for such local tax charges...2days after January 23, 2012 the global courier services malaysia call me to inform that the parcel in on hold by the custom for some clearances I need to pay for receiving documentary declaration tax amount of 1000usd..I always think hundred times why I will not pay it's a fake the guy Dave Smith call me that I should pay for it I refused not to accept I answer him sorry if you were able to help me don't do such foolishness like that I'm not longing for that material thing like that.am not in hurry and excite to receive a message from him...he was advised me that to settle for it so that I can receive I'm in Singapore but the parcel is in Malaysia i really doubt in regards this matter the question is if I send the money to western union name :RAMLAH BANTI KHAIRON with her contact number +[protected] ...I just ignore them because I really search global courier services..it's a wonderful blessings I have a guardian angels I open my mind to say why should I pay and I'm not interested now I know it's a scam thanks a lot I'm not a victim GIRLS be wise and be a researchful always don't always in hurry money is not easy to find don't be a victim...

• Wa
        Wan_thejag Jan 15, 2011

Hi Guys!!
        It's SCAM!
        Customs agencies do not contact people and ask for fees to be sent by Western Union and custom never asking to make second or third payment after the first one.
        Please make police report and police will investigate trough their personal bank account (account bank your used for transferring money).

nobody2003 Aug 05, 2010

http://www.universacs.com/universal/ => hoax site
        http://www.universacs.co.cc/universal/ => yes, it's true

• Ad
        ade indriani zuchri Apr 28, 2009

I just ask question about the parcel form jim Toni smith from UK according to them is now in Malaysia they ask me to pay the amount of 3860 RM to Kenneth mishel lili, and i have to be done, i paid 3860 with Western Union, one day later they said i have too pay anymoore 5570, cause my packages in inland revenue, i donna wanna pay anymoore, cause iam really dispointed about they work, i need clear information about this company, my friend Jim will pay by credit card, but they said, there is payment with credit card, ha-ha, its like funny game, everyone in this world using credit card, so everyday they force me to pay the money. please give me clear information before i write letter to malaysia Embassy about they regulation

ade indriani zuchri
        Indonesia Citizen

Global Courier Servicefraud

received fraudulent e-mails clasining I had won one million pounds - asking me to send costs for "check" to be seent to me. Use Western Union Money Transfer.

Thanks for checking this out!
      Regards,