GAS Complaints & Reviews

Survey Park Gas Service
C 215, Survey Park, Kolkata – 700075

Sub: Gas Cylinder not delivered
Sir,
I Sri Chandan Surabhi Das (Consumer No. 08931) would like to lodge a serious complaint against you regarding not delivering Gas Cylinder to my house for las few months. I have verbally informed both you and your delivery man several times but still there is no fruitful attempts from your end. I am very much astonished seeing your ignorance to such a serious matter.
Some of the examples are given below:
1. August 2016: Delivery message for cash memo [protected] is generated on 18th Aug, but cylinder not delivered in time
2. September 2016: Booking on 19 Sept. Delivery message for cash memo [protected] is generated on 3rd October, but cylinder not delivered in time. After 10 days is over I called delivery man but he denied.
3. October 2016: Booking on 13 October. Delivery message for cash memo [protected] is generated on 08th November, but cylinder not delivered in time. After 10/12 days is over I called delivery man but he denied. At last he delivered a cylinder after 15 days is over and not showing my cash memo.
4. December 2016: Booking on 3 December. Delivery message for cash memo [protected] is generated on 15th December, but cylinder not delivered yet.
Under this circumstances, I am informing you last time. Kindly note that all the sms documents are properly preserved to my mobiles and you are also unable to show me the signed cash memo in due time.
If you are not taking any action within 24 hs then I am compelled to inform Head office.
Thanking you

Kalikapur
Kolkata 700099
Ph: [protected]

GASGas attendant

Gas attendant refused to dispense gas in my 2 gal. gas container. I was told he was busy while there's NO LINE at the gas pumps. I don't see any reason why he can't give me 2 gal. Of gas. I had to asked another attendant to help me. he told that attendant that he will take care of me. this attendant named Muhammad started harassing me asking if I want the gas or not?! I kept my cool because I had my wife and my 18 month old baby in the car. After the hurricane sandy cops were at the gas stations to avoid any problems at the line. your gas attendant won't let me leave the gas station standing in front of my car and calling the cops telling him false accusations. i was asked to leave. I need an explanation why this gas attendant "Muhammad" won't dispense gas in the first place. as soon as I left that gas station I called and asked for the manager. no manager no supervisor was available to talk to me. I will take this to the mayor of Hoboken if I don't hear from you.

4 Responses
      • Why The Long Faces Nov 08, 2012

And why could you not pump the gas yourself? Was it a full serve station? Or a self serve? You are a man. Act like one.

• Sr
        sreekumari Dec 09, 2009

i am not getting the gas cylinder at correct time .i booked the gas in 9/11/2009, but still today (9/12/2009) i dint get the gas.
        my agency (ashoka gas agency kannamoola tvm) is not responcible . i want my gas cylynder very soon and my cnsumer is
        please take an immidiate action for this irresponsible.

sinciarly sreekumari

• Or
        oralia sumner Jan 07, 2009

I was pumping gas and looking at the display. It was dark and the pump never stopped. I didn't look down for a while and thought it shouldn't hold that much since I already had 1/2 a tank of gas in the car. I looked down at the pump and saw the gas all over my car and a big puddle on the ground. The pump never shut off! Please have someone check those pumps. It's not save and it makes you waste more money than you intended to.

• Valerie Oct 09, 2008

Moved into a new home called washington gas for service, first appointment wasnt honored. Called and there was no record of appointment. Set a new one, appointment day passed still no service this is week two at the new location. I called to find out why no service, and the response was the technician couldnt find a place to park. I live in a single family home and the street is right infront of the house and a two car garage with drive way.

GASbad gas

I bought gas at Hanna Park Food Mart (small station/food mart next to Oriental Drive Through Rest.). This Gas was tainted with water and "other" non gas products, as per two auto repair places. One of the places was the Lincoln dealer. It cost over $1000 to fix my car all because of this tainted gas. I have not received any help from the State or the management of the store. My only option is to file a claim in court. If you have a problem after using gas from this station, please tell the State.

• Updated by BrenG · May 27, 2012

I was almost "dead" empty (10 miles to empty). I had waited until almost empty because I had a trip to Gainesville the next day and did not want to pay the higher price there. I had used their gas before at almost empty and had not had a problem. The car would not start as soon as I put the gas in. Even the person on duty at the time said that they had a problem. It is probably too late to do anything about it. I did contact the State as soon as I found out what the problem was. I never heard back from them.

3 Responses
        • Et
          Ethelrine Jefferson Jun 03, 2016

Iwent inside the BP station in the 5300 block of Central Ave and Hillsborough Ave, on February 15, 2017 around 10:30am to purchase $10.00 worth of gas, I were handing the man my card when he said to me, go outside and use the card, I went outside and use the card, then it stated, put in your pin number, there is no pin for credit, so I went back in the store, and told the man I were having problem using my card, he said pull up to another pump, I said, I don't have time to move I just want some gas where I were already park, he were not courtesy to take my card, so I could use the pump where I were already park. I left very upset, because my car were on E and I were afraid I were going to run out of gas. I will never again go to another BPgas station

• Pi
          pinkyrose Jun 02, 2012

7-11 bad gas dallas area

• Pa
          panchanan sahu May 02, 2010

My friend NK Mohapatra’s Indane Gas Consumer No. is 14781 with Bhubaneswar Gas at Bhubaneswar. A filled cylinder delivered at his place a few days ago. Yesterday when they opened the cylinder, it caused huge sound and the gas gushed out of the full cylinder ferociously as the cylinder was delivered without its safety valve. Panick stricken family members and neighbours ran for safety even as the entire area because dark. A gentleman gathered courage and managed to successfully cap the cylinder with much difficulty.

We desperately tried to contact the distributor. But in view of May Day it was closed. Contacted the Customer Cell No. [protected] available with the delivery slip but there was no response. Then we lodged a complaint with the Toll Free No. [protected]. Initially, the gentleman was a bit reluctant to lodge the complaint but after realizing the seriousness of the incident, he noted down the complaint and assured to look into it.

Unfortunately, one and a half days have passed but the complaint is yet to be attended to. Then what is it for?

I shall appreciate, if the Indane Gas authorities put stress on customer care and safety measures instead of spending money on publicity.

I consider it as a gross negligence on the part of the distributor who had provided the cylinder without its safety valve. It is a fit case for initiating stringent action against the distribution and the officials responsible for supervision.

GASnot supplying gas

----------------------------------------- sir, I booked gas on 20/03/2012 with the booking no:252851.but the gas has not been delivered till today 02/04/2012.they are saying that I will receive the supply only on 30/04/2012 that is only after 40 days of booking, with unacceptable reason. since I am running out of gas now I request you to take step for prompt delivery. thanking you. note:I had to complain directly about this troublesome agency to your higher official earlier.
        THE REPLY I RECEIVED
        S D DEVIKA RANI [protected]/04/2012 05:22 PM have taken up with agency, the last supply was on 03.03.2012, and for this booking delivery will be made as per the seniority.
        look at the reply I got from one Mrs s.d. Devaki Rani.what does it mean? will I have to wait for months to get your supply (she has not even mentioned the date I will get the supply}.Already I am receiving delayed supply almost every time I book.Now I am running out of gas and we have been eating out for about a week.Now either I have to use fire wood or starve to death. Now that I have the record of my booking and supply dates for the past one year I will have to take legal proceedings against HP. I hope you won't let me go to that extent.

GAScylinder is not supplied

I booked a cylinder on 01.02.2012 in Alamu Gas Agencies, Subramaniapuram, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu. Till date the cylinder is not supplied. Everyday the office staff tells that it would be supplied "today". This reply I was getting till 08.3.2012. On the evening of 08.2.2007, to my astonishment I was told that the cylinder was supplied on 01.02.2012. i was more trouble from alamu gas agencies, karaikudi, they are supplying is very late and has staff also not responsible clearely...so do something need to cylinder...

GASrude and late attendant

Lets begin by mentioning that, as an advide shopper at my local HEB, it is disheartening to know that HEB management is hiring individuals who lack customer service etiquette. As an older individual I am fully aware of the training one should receive, in order to provide professional service to the public. It is understood that younger people who are employed at the HEB in Uvalde, Texas, are returning to work after Easter Sunday, and yes I understand that most do return after a weekend of fun but there is no excuse for mistreating customers who are waiting to pay for a service with their hard earned money. I truly believe that in the motto, "Treat others as you would like to be treated!" This is not the case when a young lady is running late to open the gas service department, and if making customers waite because she could not make time to arrive earlier as scheduled. When asked, "what time she should have opened?" The sneer response; with an attitude, was received unexpectadly. This after having to wait for her to get her money, and other duties situated. I checked the time and it was 15 minutes after and she was still not prepared! I am a person who usually gives people the benefit of the doubt, but when this young lady by the name of rosemary gave me attitude disrespectfully, I could not just walk away. Please take some time to address this problem because as I am writing I am informing local management about this experience. Thank You

1 Response
              • Wt
                WTFiswrongwithyou?? Jun 25, 2011

Dear Old Timer,
                You asking her "what time she should have opened?" implied to her you are an old ###.
                With her knowing she was late and Your Dumb remarks your "Treat others as you would like to be treated" quote is Right on!! She treated you like an Old ###!!
                Write a letter and inform local management about that!!

GASVery bad custermer service

We make payment on line.Once $10 less than the amount.So bank charged $20.After that we paid the amount by credit card.after that they ask again to the bank and bank charged $20 again.We call custermer service they said
              they'll pay back.But they did not.So meny calls we made.Finally they said They can't pay you back.Really we are cheated by washington gas.Also the custermer assistant talked very rude.

Respond

GASwrongfully accused of steeling gas

On the 5th of january 2010 around 7:25 pm, I was wrongfully accuse by the teller of the Esso Gas station located in winnipeg manitoba exactelly between the perimeter and Plessis. I was there with two others friends to get only 10$ gas and some cigaret. My friend whent to pay the 10$ before pumping. After pumping the older lady working as a teller come out runing telling us that we pumped twice the gas, at first 20$ and after 10$. I said ok just get me the print out where I can see that where it shows the time exact and the money with the pumpe number and instead of paying 20 I will pay 5 times more. She refused to prove that and steal insist that we have to pay or she was going to call the police. I said ok my gas tung is ¼ fill so tell me where did I put the other gas.

She was mean and discriminating us, I told her I want a prove, she got mad and told us to leave I refused because, I feld insulted and discrimineted and was wrongfully accused.
                She said if it is not you some one else did it so you can go now. I told her you have no rigth for accusing me like that, I have two witness and other people where there also. I told her come check my car before accusing me. She yeld at us and told us to leave.
                I told her I wont leave without an appology, she appologise like we were steel wrong and told us never to come back.
                I want a formel appology from her and Esso, because I will go and see my lawyer tomorow to discust about this type of discriminition and accusation.
                YOU Customer Samir

GAS — Poor Services

We have booked the gas since last 15 days and continuously we are chasing up with the distributor on phone...