Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Game Stores

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Game Stores. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Game Stores.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Game Stores's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Game Stores, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Game Stores. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

V
12:11 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought cell phone Samsung galaxy A 03 core 32 GB on 23/02/2022. Within 5 days the phone was faulty the settings were not working so I took the phone back on 28/02/2022 to get a new phone or my money back they said it is a factory fault they have to take it back for repairs . I am really not happy because I paid cash for this item . I don't want a repaired phone , because I bought a brand new phone not a second hand

A
9:33 am EDT

Game Stores Pathetic Service

We have purchased Trojan Tredmill (Stamina 320 model) from Game Store, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria in April 2015 & on 29 July 2015 it stopped working while in use. Since it is within the warranty period we lodged complaint over the phone with Game store from where it was purchased.since 29 July 201y till today ie 10 Aug 2015 the complaint is not attended. No Single call from Game / Trojan. We are been following up with Game everyday but no proper response. The matter is escalated with Trojan also on Facebook & they too are not able to keep up their promising of resolving the problem. We are absolutely repeating for choosing Trojan / Game for our purchase.

Hide full review
K
8:49 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Game Stores Nikon camera

Good day, hopefully I am at the correct place. On the 14th august 2010, I bought a nikon digital camera for r 1 600 at game stores, retail park, beacon bay, east london. Two weeks before christmas I happened to take it out of the box to check if it needs to be charged, since I was going on holiday and I have hardly used the camera. After charging the camera and on checking, I noticed that I was unable to take a photo, it kept showing that the camera needed to be charged. My husband then took it back to game stores, the assistant informed my husband to return the camera in january because all the companies were closed for the christmas holidays. This is unacceptable especially because it is a brand new camera which was hardly 4 months old at that stage. He informed my husband that the camera was probably dropped and that it needed to be sent in for repairs after checking the camera. I at no time dropped the camera, especially after paying so much for an item, I look after my property. My son took a chance and charged it on the computer and the camera was working okay, therefore I presume that it is the charger that is faulty. I now need advice as to what I must do, because I refuse to go back and beg for a new charger. If I do not get any assistance with regard to this inquiry, I will be forced to go to our local newspaper and also to take this matter further, especially because this camera is still brand new. I am really not happy with the service I received from game on returning this camera.

Hide full review