Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Savingology

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Savingology. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Savingology.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Savingology's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Savingology, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Savingology. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
8:19 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Discusted!!! This company is a pure scam. I order priority fast shipping to get my power supply in few days and they never sent it out. It took several emals and phone callls and saying they will be reported for a response! When they finally sent it out 3 weeks later it came from china!!! And it was not what I ordered! They have been reported to paypale...

Read full review of Savingology
ComplaintsBoard
R
2:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Savingology Canon-ELPH-330-HS-SD630-AC-EGR Genuine Canon PowerShotELPH330HSSD630 Original 1 $17.99 $17.99 camera Li-ion Battery

ORDER #
The item I ordered was described as shown above and all of the information in my receipt copy matches the item I wished to order. A Genuine Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS SD630 battery for that camera.

No complaint about the quality of what I was sent but I cannot use them.
Instead of a single battery I was sent a Canon battery that is much thinner and with the contacts where my camera could not possibly connect with them. They also sent an original Canon Battery Charger, new, which I already have and did not order. In addition, the wrong battery that was sent does not fit the battery charger they included & which I did not order.

I contacted them via their requested route of email address and have not heard from them. I emailed them again today 03.26.19 and shall wait to see if I get a response.
In the mean time I have ordered and received a replacement battery from another agent (generic not original).

I no longer need the product but I would like a refund for receiving 2 items that I did not order.
The total charge was 22.20 and the invoice slip that was provided with the items Order# 25551 shows the 2 items listed which I did not order while my on line receipt shows what I actually ordered and did not receive.

Ron Smith 626.793.6444 [protected]@dslextreme.com