Gabriella-psychic.com Complaints & Reviews

Gabriella-psychic.comIt has all the signs of a well orchestrated money grab

I never click on links like Gabriella's but I did so just for fun the other night and I have to say this is a very well thought out and aggressive grab for people's money. I really was impressed with the "I Know You Read My Email" follow up. You start thinking "OMG! She is real and now she's mad at me!" But, like others have said, it's easy to track IP's and to simply do a read receipt on the original email.

I was actually in a very strong place when I received "my free reading" so I wasn't about to bite on it - but it was extensive enough and contained enough self help language that it seems helpful and useful. And the language makes it sound like YOU are so special. You are. And so is your money. BEWARE of this site. It has all the signs of a well orchestrated money grab.

• Fa
    Falioe Jan 26, 2012

This lady offered money back 100% Well if you want your money back because of the laws over sea's if you get a check back and cash that check it's against the Law!! NOW ISN'T THAT SOME SH&%!

• Tu
    Tuled Feb 21, 2012

Poor - similar to every one else i received the Tarot readings. Similar psychic readings from another site also scammed people. Perhaps this is the same person, making new website, after the last one has received poor rating, meanwhile making a few bucks on the way.

• Lo
    Lomesss Jun 06, 2012

No idea what this was for, but my credit card company says its computer related. Never heard of this company before and wasn't even in the country when the money was taken.

• Ha
    Haiten Jan 03, 2013

This website is a fraud. She has stolen money from me... She deserves to be punished cruelly if she does not refund my money...

Gabriella-psychic.comShe is a fake and a phony and takes advantage of people who are lost and so low in their lives

She is a fake and a phony and takes advantage of people who are lost and so low in their lives! Please help me! I'm in serious turmoil and am embarrassed to say that I paid $50 to her. Everything in that letter hit home for me personally. Please give me some advice as to how to fight this please!

John 444 Jan 14, 2011

gabriella-psychic.com and tara-medium.com are both scams. they send the same emails over and over. Just put them in your junk. they are bad and are hurting people. You can lodge complaints to relevant authorities and google because that's where they advertise. Anyway I think it is important to search for and find real psychics that can really help you. I found a great one at www.lightaxishealing.com I actually saw them on skype and it was a great reading. Please have faith in genuine psychics and have a great year.

Gabriella-psychic.comAvoid her like a plague

How can she do that I actually believed her it was kind of true what she was telling me but at the same time she send the same thing she send to me 2 of my other friends haha and she keeps saying to give her money cuz she did a lot already for me and that she is concern about me happiness she actually told me that I have my self esteem really low omg when that’s not even true what a B****!!!

• Ju
    JULIET ADAM Nov 16, 2010

OH YA, I AGREE WITH you all, plz dont get, confused, look, she send me messages also, nd, the same which u said, but i didnt paid any money, not even $1, BECAUSE I KNOW, ITS WAS FAKE, SHE IS TOTALLY BAD!!! DONT WORRY, GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER. DONT BE SENTIMENTAL. WE CANT DO NOTHING, BECAUSE MY FRIENDS, SHE IS IN HOLLAND, ND MOREOVER, LAW SAYS THAT, "" DONT BELIEVE IN THESE THINGS, THESE PSYCHICS ARE FAKE"" THEY KNOW, HOW TO GAIN MONEY, BUT DONT EVEN KNEW ABOUT PEOPLE'S FEELING, S PLZZZ ITS A REQUEST, DONT EVER BELIEVE GABRIELLA, I CANT HELP FOR THOSE, U PAID HER MONEY, BUT NEXT TIME, BE AWAREEEEEE!!! PLZZZZZZZ

John 444 Jan 14, 2011

gabriella-psychic.com and tara-medium.com are both scams. They continue to send the same emails that are annoying. Avoid getting hurt as it is an automated robot sending the emails. It is important to remember that there are genuine psychics out there. I found a really good one at www.lightaxishealing.com and they gave me a brilliant reading over skype. I actually saw and heard them in person. That was really reassuring. I hope you can see a genuine psychic. Have faith.

Gabriella-psychic.comscam

It is a scam. two friends and I decided to use her free reading. Three of us received absolutely identical emails with the same Tarot cards reading... The emails are automated and everywhere in the email you are asked to go and pay for your Grand reading??? As well, they are trying to impress you by telling you in which state you live...which can be done by knowing your IP address...no visions needed!!!
And yes, she has a profile on Facebook...BUT it is not a proof of her credentials, nor that she can really make a good reading for you.
I am sorry to say...but it is just another SCAM out there.

John 444 Jan 13, 2011

Hi Gabriella-psychic.com is a scam. I think she is being taken down and is trying to open a new site called gabriella-clarividencia.com Dont fall for these scams. they send the same emails to everyone. I found a good psychic at www.lightaxishealing.com I actually spoke to them on skype and saw who they were. It was great. Also avoid tara-medium.com Take care bye.

marie May 11, 2011

I agree she is a scam I lost more than 39.00 I payed for of her so called services and when I asked for a refund all I received was duplicate copies of what I already had. It was all crap.

jasperus Jul 23, 2011

In my case i didn't lost 45 dollars. I requested free reading, and I received it via gmail some 20 minutes later, which was very unrealistic, and several times in the text she repeats herself how I was her no1 in the list blah blah...
    Avoid that "psychic" !!!

SanjitChakra Apr 29, 2012

Yes Its a real scam. Every person has a weak point when they are visiting this type of site for their own mental position. and this people just doing some kind of fake business online. They send me a mail and everything I replied to them is here... if they prove that they have any kind of psychic power.

Dear Gab & Julia,
    I am not interested about further reading. I just found you and another one's psycho reading section (given bellow)

I am just writing to both of you, I found both of your's site and response type are same, even when I opened the reading page, and from both of your site, you send another mail that you are feeling deeply I am reading the mail you send to me.

Dear Both. do not use this type of fake deep feeling to others, cause I know the trick. your program make a reading page to me. and when I opened the page your program indicate the reader. its quite simple.

This is not proving you are physic. even after seeing this type of fake business in internet some people just going to make a bad idea about so called physic people.

If you have any physic power prove it. It will attract people to you normally. if you do not kindly start some another business, do not make dirty the physic world.

S. Chakraborty
    [email protected]m

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices