Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Full Lace Wigs

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Full Lace Wigs. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Full Lace Wigs.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Full Lace Wigs's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Full Lace Wigs, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Full Lace Wigs. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
M
9:55 am EDT

Full Lace Wigs where have they gone!!!

What happened to this company...they had the best products and units *lace wigs...I have purchased from many times..and I attempt to make my next purchase...and the website is up and running...but I return the very next day..early January 2012...and the website has been removed without any answers to why or if the company has relocated...this was one of the best full lace websites to purchase from...with great customer service...but where did they go

Read full review of Full Lace Wigs and 1 comment
Update by Mzhoney8808
Apr 29, 2012 11:48 am EDT

And no prob...I was going to order from them until I called first which is something normal for me and the number was disconnected...then the website was gone right after that no telling where my money would have gone if I didn't call first...

Update by Mzhoney8808
Apr 29, 2012 11:45 am EDT

So my question would be who has very very great full lace wigs...CV or AV just wondering...

Hide full review
1 comment
E
E
Eurasian
, DE
Apr 18, 2012 10:42 pm EDT

Thank you for this warning.

ComplaintsBoard
L
10:09 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered several human hair full lace wigs from this company and received synthetic lace wigs.Basically I was taken for my money.The resale value on synthetic hair is far less than for full lace wigs.The company has ceased all communciation!!!They stole identification from a trusted site to make their site look legit.I paid through western union and now have no recourse at this time for a refund.

Read full review of Full Lace Wigs and 27 comments