Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Freedom Couture

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Freedom Couture. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Freedom Couture.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Freedom Couture's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Freedom Couture, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Freedom Couture. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

N
4:10 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The wig I purchased from freedom couture was of such poor quality that I had to throw it away. The quality and construction of the wig was significantly flawed; 1) the lace was low grade (which would cause extreme irritation and inflammation of the scalp), 2) hair texture and quality was very poor (actually the hair appeared to not be real and had a...

Read full review of Freedom Couture
J
1:32 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Do not buy a wig from this company. I bought a unit in September 2018 and had issues right from when I received it. I purchased all of their products to maintain it and the wig started to shed to the point where there are bald spots and it lost over 4 inches in length. I contacted them every time i had an issue or a question and I was advised to send the...

Read full review of Freedom Couture
V
1:02 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'd like to start off by saying it takes A LOT for me to write a bad review. However, Freedom Couture wigs is a complete and utter waste of money and out right scam. Take your money and run. First of all, I am Caucasian and I've been wearing hair extensions for 12yrs. I know my stuff ladies. In the last year I came across Freedom Couture Instagram account...

Read full review of Freedom Couture and 4 comments