Flexi Cell Complaints & Reviews

Flexi Celldeduction from my account without permission

i had noticed that Flexi Cell is keeking on dedcuting money of aabout R99.00 every month to my account without my permission. this has been happening since 2012. for any proof, i can visit the bank for further details to track this maladminstration. can someone assist to stop this and reimburse the money debited from my account as per records, before a legal action is taken

ANTIFLEXICELL May 22, 2013

This seems to be a common complaint. It happened to my husband a few weeks ago. Do you bank with Standard Bank perhaps? I am trying to figure out how a debit order could be authorised by the bank without permission and each time it leads me back to the bank itself that is authorising these. My husband's was a Standard bank account, so perhaps we are all with standard bank.

• Ga
    Gardav Mar 23, 2014

I'm not with standard bank but it has been happening to me for the last 3years and have reached the point where I need to take action.

Flexi CellFailure to refund debit made to my Account

Flexi cell is every month making deductions from my account and nothing (Sim Card or Agreement) I have with these people. I called them several times, firstly I spoke to Thembelani, he requested me to fax Bank Statement & copy of passport, I did fax and wait for a call from them. I call them again spoke to Charmaine, I was still made to wait for their call, I call again and spoke to Nastasjja who required me to fax again Bank Statement & copy of passport, I faxed and made to wait for somebody who will help me to call me, never got a call. I now can't get through to them. I am deeply annoyed.

Tiaan Jordaan Dec 02, 2008

To all angry furious frustrated and just tired of struggling flexicell customers
    I am tired of struggling with flexicell, and i need your help so we can expose them and get even with them.
    They are commiting fraud, and we must stop it.
    Please leave a email so i could gather enough unsatisfied customers, so i can expose flexicell

Flexi Cellunfair and poor service

IN NOVEMBER 2017 I SIGNED FOR AIR TIME CONTRACT AND IT TOOK FLEXI CELL 3 MONTH BEFORE THEY COULD ISSUE ME WITH MY SIMCARD.SEEING THAT THEY DELAYED I THEN CANCELLED IT NAD SENT IT BACK BY REGISTERED MAIL AS I WAS ADVISED BY JEROME. I THEN STARTED CALLING MORE OFTEN THEY WERE UN HELPFUL. ONE OF THE CALL CENTER AGENTS NAMED WASIMA TOLD ME THAT EVERY SINGLE CENT WILL BE PAID INTO MY ACCOUNT UP UNTIL TODAY I HAVENT SEEN EVEN A SINGLE CENT.INSTEAD FLEXI CELL CONTINUED TO DEBIT MY ACCOUNT UNTIL I ORDER THE BANK TO BAR LONGAIN FROM DEBITTING MY ACCOUNT.THAT IS HPOW I LEARNT THEY THEY ARE ALSO USING THE NAME LONGAIN.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THEIR POOR SERVICE.

• Ev
    Evelyn Monesa Aug 03, 2007

I am having a problem with Flexi Cell, i once had account with Flexi Cell and it took me more that 3 months to get airtime afterwards and i lost the card so i told them, they must cancel that, because i am not using the card anymore and they are still taking my money. They phoned me last month saying i owe them money and i said to them they must check the balance on that sim card where ever it is, but they keep on deducting my money but they follow up that. They called for the second time i told them the same thing that i have canceled the account and they must check the balance and see that i am not using it. Their service is just poor!!!

nomfuneko tokwe Feb 21, 2008

could you please help me, last year I phoned your to canel my sim card and I never pay any amount I owe this company,I lost the simcard.Id number 7708070299087

call me at 043-7015151

Mafika Mdledle Nov 04, 2008

On my bank statement this is what they have deducted (LOAN REPAYMENT FLEXICELL BBD420192X008302935 R 119.00-) I don't have any loan with them, may they please deposit back my money.

• Vu
    Vuvu Manzana Dec 03, 2008

i once had account with Flexi Cell and i lost the sim card they send me but fortunate enough they called me saying they are closing down i think it was a year or two ago but to my suprise 2 months ago i.e (October & November) on my bank statement this is what they have deducted (FLEXICELL BBD792249X008434975 R 119.00-) I don't have any loan with them, may they please deposit back my money they've deducted on my account without my approval so guys please stop that & refund me my money please i need it.

• Si
    Sigudu Dec 04, 2008

Flexicell has been derbiting my account without giving me any airtime I want my money back. this is fraud

Flexi Cell — Horrible service!

This company promised my sim card to be delivered to my house within two weeks of me accepting their term...

Flexi CellPromise me to pay back and nothing happening

I have canceled my debit order agreement with flexi cell as i lost the starter pack, and this for the third time deducting the money into my account. And they promise me to pay back and nothing happening.

• Th
    Thulile Malinga Jul 17, 2007

I had a debit order agreement with flexicell in 2006. They send me sim card and deducted money from my account. In October they suspended my calls telling me that they did not receive money but in my bank it was a different story. They never stooped deducting, in April 2007 they send me another card saying that they have canceled the old one promising that they will refund my money through the second card. My problem is they never refund me and this frustrates me.

• Th
    THEMBA RONNY MTHINSI Nov 13, 2007

They deducted money on my account 29/06/07 R69,00 +R99,00 THEN ON 25/09/07 R109,00 +R109,00 again on the 25/10/07 R99,00 +R109,00 +R109,00 total is R709,00. I PHONE THEM ON THE 25/10/07 SPOKE TO PRICILLLA SHE THEN SAID I MUST FAX ALL MY STATEMENT FROM THE BANK OF WHICH DID ON THE 29/10/07 BUT STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND THEY SAID THEY PHONE ME BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING ACCOUNT NO:LONGAIN 7368237305390 AND 7368267586368 CONTACT NO:0722614631 THANK YOU!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices