FirestoreOnline.com Complaints & Reviews

FirestoreOnline.comAbsolutely pathetic!

I purchased a gear bag from FirestoreOnline and never received a confirmation email. When I tried to contact their customer service by phone I couldn't reach a live person. So I emailed them and asked what was going on with my order. About three weeks later my bag finally arrived and it was defective. So I decided to return it and contacted them again. It was new with tags, but there was a hole on the inside of the bag. Their rep offered me a store credit. Ridiculous! After some back and forth and talking with a manager, they agreed to refund my money. But it was too good to be true. They never gave my money back even though I returned the bag. I feel like I was scammed.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

FirestoreOnline.com — Avoid ordering from these people at all cost

I ordered some women's paramedic pants and boots from this website. I received a phone call from them a...

FirestoreOnline.comretern of money owened

Dear Sir for many many months I hsve tried to in vain might i add to have my money reterned to me. I orderd a list of items from Firestoreonline.com only to wait a lifetime for my goods to be deliverd.
    When i contacted them I got told the reason why was because I needed to send a copy of (wait for it) my Army ID card...and a copy of my bank card(are these guys on drugs..?)
    Any way after a long lime of sending emails faxing I still didnt get a reply. Im not a happy bunny at all.
    I then got a email saying that if I contact the bank and tell them to do a credit retern to my account. ...? (my minds swelling with rage)
    My order number is 80268 pLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
    Im running out of options as to what to do. The bank says that it cant help me because its over 110 days...ive been waiting for so long there got my money still earning intrest and i dont have nothing. Im in the British Army serving overseas sometimes Im mot moaning I love my job really. But al I wanted was some things for my dads stag night hence the order of police..fireman ect shirts.
    What in the name of the good lord am i doing wrong. Once again please please please can you help me.
    my email address is [protected]@hotmail.com
    my name is Jamie Wood . My order number is 80268.
    Have I been ripped off..do I need to come over to the USA VISIT THE COMPANY AND LET LOOSE MY ANGER...?
    Im at my withs end ..please help.
    Yours very unhappy with whats going on. Jamie Wood