EVO Sales Complaints & Reviews

EVO SalesHorrible company

I bought a scooter from EVO in February. The scooter came damaged and when I tried to collect the $214 to fix the damage (the estimate was given to me by EVO) I was told by the shipping company they wouldn't pay it. EVO also refused to pay the cost to fix the damage despite their policy of insuring all shipments. When I complained to EVO they told me that they "sell 14 of these bikes a month, so business is good" and they didn't care if I was unhappy or if they were breaking their contract. The insurance company told me that I could try to sue them for the money, which I would do if they weren't in Texas and I wasn't in Georgia. You've got to be kidding me! In addition to the horrible and (isn't it illegal to not honor contractual agreements?) rude customer service from both EVO and the shipping company, ODFL (Old Dominion) the bike was not easy to assemble and I was supposed to add acid to the battery to get it to run! Don't ever ever ever even think of buying from these guys! Buy locally from someone you can go back to personally if there's a problem with the bike. I've had been trying to get reimbursed for parts that were damaged on arrival for almost six months!!! Horrible company! The worse internet sales experience I've ever had.

• Ha
      Hank Sharon Dec 27, 2010

Howard had a similar issue, maybe you could check with him to see how he was able to resolve it-

• Li
      Liam Dec 12, 2008

I ordered a scooter from EVO Sales and I have called, emailed and still no reply to anything. I'm starting to wonder if I've been ripped off.

EVO SalesBad customer service

I bought a scooter in February from EVO sales, an internet based company. The scooter arrived damaged, when I tried to collect the insurance I was denied, despite contacting the company immediately and doing all the things they asked me to do. When I complained to EVO they told me that business was good and they didn't care if I was unhappy with my service. Isn't it against the law to violate a legal contract with a customer? How is it possible that there is no legal recourse? It's been almost six months of calling, emailing and writing letters and still no compensation for the damage upon arrival! THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!