Equitable Acceptance Complaints & Reviews

Equitable Acceptancestudent loan forgiveness

I went through this company thinking I was getting my student loan taken care of. I am paying for a service to have my payments lowered but still have to pay them and another company (Navient) to actually pay the loan. Is there any possible way for me to be refunded the money I have paid this company. I am in a financial hardship and am having trouble paying the loan, I cannot pay both companies
Please help.

Equitable Acceptancestudent loans

I was called by integra student services on august 29, 2017 about student loan forgiveness program and now my credit report was requested by equitable acceptance. I don't know who equitable acceptance is and what they are doing with my credit report. I believe I have been scammed. I believe that a company called integra student services signed me up for a bogus student loan forgiveness program without my permission and gave my information to this equitable acceptance company. I have found out that this is a complete scam and I want no part of this program. I want a total refund of any monies charged to me and I have not given permission to them to enroll me in this terrible scam. I have filled a complaint with the better business bureau.

Equitable Acceptance — ill informed information

I attended a bridal show in Evansville, IN and registered for all kinds of give-aways and prizes. I wa...

Equitable Acceptancenot billing/ harrassing phone calls

I have cookware from cordn bleau, "E.A." is the ones that financed the money. they will not send me any bills. when I contact them i either get hung up on or when I do reach someone they are extremely rude and want to offer extremely riduclas suolutions to fix the billing. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jason Tidwell
      1498 spear branch road
      mountain city, tn 37683

[protected]

Equitable Acceptance — harassment

they harass me and my husband. I had made a payment and i sent a money order and they continue to harass me...