Eagle Equity Service, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Eagle Equity Service, Inc.Lender Fraud

My name is Larry Jenkins from Draper, UT. I posted a complaint on this venue on May 19, 2009. I am asking anyone who has a complaint with Eagle Equity Services to contact me at [protected] or at [protected]@gmail.com. We are collecting the names/etc. of individuals/groups who have been scammed by Eagle and have lost their good faith deposits. We are looking into a class action suite again Eagle and all of the employees whose names we have who worked with complaintants and were part of this company's fraudulent activities.

Also, does anyone have specifics regarding the apparent death of Hans Eichler, head of Eagle. Please call or email with details. THANK YOU

Comment Guidelines

8 Responses
    • Ea
      eaglehate Nov 09, 2011

I hate eagle equity. They got me for $7600. They can go to hell.

• De
      Debra Scott Jun 23, 2010

My name is Debra Scott. My business partner and I gave this company $11, 500.00 back in May 2009; learned of Hans' death and shortly thereafter found out that the money we investedwould be tied up in the estate for sometime. Well...obvious after inquiring over a year now...it's still not settled and I'm finding out tons of information that doesn't sound legal. I can't believe the DA in that county of New York has been sitting on this this long. I believe there is strength in numbers and if we all take the initiative to move on this together, then perhaps the DA in New York will consider moving on this or at the very least we'll be lighting a fire under his behind. There's plenty of us across the U.S. that would like to know more. Call me at [protected] or email me at [email protected]

• Fr
      Francisco Q Oct 23, 2009

My name is F. Quinonez and I gave this company $6, 000 and since June 2008 this company never got in touch with my again. They send me a ck for 1, 400.00 but NSF afther this never called or sent any notifications on the process of my loan. I tried contacting them myself and I received no response. My broker also washed her hands and said is not her problem. I you want to help me o gave a some information reach me at [email protected] or Cel [protected]
      Good Bless You

• Hi
      Hipolita Molina Oct 22, 2009

My name is Hipolita Molina and I gave this company $9, 100 and since april 2009 this company never got in touch with my again. They never called or sent any notifications on the process of my loan. I tried contacting them myself and I received no response. My broker also washed her hands as if she never worked with Eagle Inc and stated that is not her problem. You can reach me at [email protected]

• Ba
      Bankcarddepot LLC. Sep 17, 2009

My name is Kenneth Nichols and i to have been scammed out of $7000.00. I have contacted both state and federal agencies which included the white house. I can be reached at [protected] or email me at [email protected]

• Da
      Dan O Sep 10, 2009

Same here i am in for about $7, 500 half good faith the other for appraisels. Supposed death of Hans has left us high and dry. The broker who set us up with this is trying to wash his hands as if he never worked with Eagle and he was only a go between. You can reach me at [email protected] or [protected]

• Vr
      vrspectrm Aug 04, 2009

We were also burned for damages in the range of
      $10, 000.00. Hard cash and attorney fees to
      Eagle were stolen. VRSE, Inc. c/o Phil Vaughn
      570.387.8820. Contact for participation or
      details.

• Pa
      Paula Guy Jun 05, 2009

My name is Paula Guy and I gave this company nearly $9k and was told that I have to sue the estate for my money back. I am also looking for info regarding the death of Hans Eichler. I can be reached at [email protected]

Eagle Equity Service, Inc. — Hard money lender with upfront fees

This company moved from 201 North Service Rd, Suite 301, Melville, NY 11747 to 35 Pinelawn Rd, #104E...