Debt Pro 123 Complaints & Reviews

Debt Pro 123No results or resolution

I retained their services after being laid-off after an accident in which I could no longer perform my job, but that's another story. I sent all info to them, which they then set a payment schedule. They were always available and calling me for the first month. I started receiving letters stating that I will be taken to court, and this was after making payments to Debt Pro 123 totaling over $5, 000, (I was a slow learner). But know I've been working with my legal service, consumer affairs and the Trade commission; looking to make something happen. Tell everyone you know, DON'T USE DEBT PRO 123.

• De
      DebtPro 123 Mar 30, 2013

I also completed the program in Dec. 2012. I called several times to find out about my negociations, but will not reurn my calls.I have paid out over $8000.Don"t know if they are still in business.

• Co
      contentec Jan 10, 2013

I have a contract with them to pay off credit card debt. Have attempted to contact multiple time with out success. My payments were completed in Dec. 2012 but still have not received notice of resolution with credit cards companies that was contracted for.

Debt Pro 123 — $900. taken with NO results!!!

Jason Todd Romano Used this company Debt Pro123 located in Irvine, Calif. as a front to perform a Foresic...