Deals4all Complaints & Reviews

Deals4all — DEALS4ALL Complaints - Product not received

Dear Sir, SUMMARY - PRODUCT NOT RECEIVED EVEN AFTER ORDERING ON 21ST AUGUST, 2009 & PAYMENT ON 5TH...

Deals4allPathetic shipment time and service

I (Vivek Khanvilkar) had placed an online order for Giordano watch on Nov'05 2007...order no - [protected]. The shipment committment on the website was of 16days from day of booking.

It has been over three months and I am yet to get the watch delivered....this is one of the most pathetic online shopping company that I have come across with. Inspite of regular follow-up nothing has been done to process the order....every time some novel excuses have been made up and false promises give to....

Unfortunately there is nothing that I can do about this wrong deed from this company but....I am really going post this incidence on all possible blog sites so that no other genuine people like me get fooled by your company...

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Gu
      gunjan pandey Nov 03, 2008

hai
      mai hyundai ka T 6188 mabile kharida, usme video player aur MP4 kam nahi kar rha hai please iska solution batye ki kaise chalega

Deals4allProduct not recieved

Dear Sir
    I am SBI credit card user. As routine with monthly amount due statements for Credit card company SBI, As an SBI consumer they in tie up with deals4all sent me discounted offer for purchasing mobile phone in the month of November. This offer was from company named deals4all with toll free numbers to place an order( [protected], [protected]), paid phone numbers as 022 [protected], 022 [protected]. So on 10th November 07 I had placed an order for mobile phone paying through credit card on installment basis. Company deals4all gave me their purchase order number as [protected] and had promised to send the product within 15 working days . I have already paid my credit card due amount against the same amount paying 0.5% as a one time charges for installment for the amount.
    I had tele conversation with customer service department whose paid service phone number is 022 [protected] on 23rd November07 to confirm receival of product ordered, i was replied that the product has been ordered and will reach in to your residential address within 8 to 10days. Again on 6th December 2007, worried with product not received i inquired in customer service dept with paid phone number( [protected]), to my surprise they again replied that your product has been ordered and will reach in 8 to 10 days. when i was furious reminding that same reply was given on 23rd Nov07, they promised that this time your order will definitely reach in 8 to 10days, So on 13/12/07 i received an SMS saying that your order has been dispatched through BLUE DART courier services whose AWB no is [protected] and product will be delivered by 20th december 07, I logged in to BLUE DART www site to track my product with this AWB No, to my surprise when i entered this AWB no it denied existence of such number. So i again
    Called up Customer Service at paid phone service number 022 [protected], and told them that SMS sent is a false AWB number. to which i was replied that my product has not been dispatched yet. and will be done within 8 to 10days. I seriously doubt whether I will be receiving my ordered product ? Customer service department said i will lodge your complaint about the delay in product recieval and has given me complaint no as BCOM BC 5195 .
    Kindly help me, I have already paid amount through credit and I am not sure whether company DEALS4ALL promoted by SBI Credit Card Division exist or is just a telephonic blunder company fooling public like me. I will be grateful if you help me through this deal.

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
      • So
        Sonoffreedom Aug 18, 2010

I had ordered one POLO watch from Compact International seeing their OFFER Advertisement with SUDEXO Passes, and they charged me 500 Bucks for Shipping & Courier charges. But after receiving the product, I am shocked of its quality:

1) The Watch Glass is broken from side
        2) The Watch quality is so cheap, its so light weight as if I am wearing a plastic band. Truly speaking I wont even take such low grade watch free of cost.

In short my watch just had POLO written but its actually a CHINESE DUPLICATE Version.

I doubt this COMPACT Internation is fooling around people and amazing thing is that how come SUDEXO, SBIs etc like Big Market Tycons are supporting them in carrying out their illegal fraud business.

• Ar

Subject: Re: Credit Card Swiped Successfully, Payment for order [protected]

HELLO
        Shalaka Mayekar

WHEN & WHAT TIME END OF YOUR WEEK ? TILL NOW I AM WAITING
        FOR YOUR TALKING DESPATCHED ???
        IF DESPATCHED PLEASE INFORM ME CONSINGMENT NOTE NO DATE

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

---- Original Message -----
        Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:56 PM
        Subject: RE: Credit Card Swiped Successfully, Payment for order [protected]

Hello,

Your product has been despatched from our side you will received the product within the week.

Regards,

Shalaka Mayekar,

Customer Support Executive

deals4all - Bringing You The Best Hi-Tech Deals

46, Laxmi Plaza, Laxmi Ind. Estate, New Link Rd, Andheri (W), Mumbai, INDIA - 400 053.

+[protected].

REMINDER-5

-- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 12:42 PM

Subject: Fw: Credit Card Swiped Successfully, Payment for order [protected]

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, I AM VERY MUCH SURPRISE & VAREY VARE HAPPY TO DEALING WITH YOU ???

I WANT TO KNOW WHEN & WHAT TIME END OF YOURS 21 DAYS ? WHAT DO YOU MEAN 21 DAYS ?

I PLACING THE ORDER TO YOU AS ON 07-09-2008, THIS DATED IS NOT ENOUGH FOR 21 DAYS OR 2-3 WEEKS ?

ARE YOU CHATTING WITH ME ?

PLEASE, PLEASE ANSWER ME ?

THANKS & REG,

ARPAN KANTI SARKER

ORDER NO. [protected]

From: Deals4all Customer Service

To: ARPAN KANTI SARKER

Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 10:38 AM

Subject: Credit Card Swiped Successfully

Dear ARPAN KANTI SARKER

Payment for order [protected] has been received. Total charged amount is Rs.3165.

For delivery please allow 21 working days from the date of placing the order.

For any further queries you may call us on 022 [protected]

Please keep your order number with you for all future references.

Thanking You

Deals4all Team

PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT IS THE SHIPMENT POSITION

To: Swapan

Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 1:05 PM

Subject: Re: Fw: order number is [protected].

Dear Sir,

Your order is in the process you will received the product within the 2-3 weeks

WARM REGARS,

SHALAKA MAYEKAR

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

-------Original Message-------

Date: 9/18/2008 6:22:16 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: Fw: order number is [protected].

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY=====

Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 5:06 PM

Subject: Re: order number is [protected].

DEAR SIR,

PLEASE INFORM ME WHAT IS THE SHIPMENT POSITION ? I WILL BE OUT OF CUNTRY FOR 7 DAYS FROM 4TH OCTOBER

PL. INFORM ME.

Subject: Order Placed successfully

Dear ARPAN KANTI SARKER

Thank you for placing your order with Deals4all for the following products

TCL DV708 Still Image Digital Video Camera Qty : 1

Your order number is [protected]. Your total order value is 3165.

For any further queries you may call us on 022 [protected]

Please keep your order number with you for all future references.

Thanking You

Deals4all Team

• Am
        AMAR DEEP MADAN Sep 30, 2008

I HV BOOKED A HEAD PHONE ON SBI DEALS4ALL ON 27/82008 BUT NOT RECEIVED YET

• Pr
        PRASHANT AGARAWL May 19, 2008

hi,
        i had odered 2 jama's phone from DEALS4ALL THE PHONES ARE VERY GOOD only the delivery took y=time (24 days) but the phones were worth the wait .they are a steal at such a low price
        they just rock and are too good

Madhav Ponnapalli May 07, 2008

The same story is happening with me and i think i am one more bakra for Deals4all guys,
        I have booked two wrist watches on 14/04/2008 and the same story is repeating with me and now the call centre people are not even having till me life the customers call...

Please assist me whether i can file a case on Deals4all in consumer court as i have received a mail from Deals4all saying that your order is booked and will reach me with in 15 days, and i think the mail will be a powerful evidence for me..so, that they won't cheat the customers once again and i am still in a embarrassing situation what how is SBI promoting Deals4all...where those guys are cheating people...

I request SBI to be coutious so that they won't loose their own customers.

Please assist me so that i would like to take an action on Deals4all.