Deal Max Complaints & Reviews

Deal MaxCharged for service that was non exsistant

We put our medications on our Visa Credit card and a few other items we need. We pay it off every month. This somehow got lost in the shuffle. I really don't know what it was for!! They said, when I called about it, that I had received a Walmart card...I know I did not because I would have cancelled then. She said it was put on May 22, 2009. I just noticed it this month so we have been paying $22.95 per month for 21 months at a total of $481.95...We have a terrible time just keeping up with medicine and Doctors. My husband just retired from farming because of COPD and I had to retire from teaching because of Fibromyalgia. We just overlooked that, I guess . I have not got the faintest idea what it is good for. I imagine I ordered something online or over the phone and they said if I just tried it I would get a Walmart card. I don't remember..I know I did not get a Walmart card though and I would have cancelled if I had gotten a notice to do so I don't think I ever got anything!! I think it is a big RIPOFF and should be stopped. Sometimes you take things just to get rid of them. I guess it is best not to trust anyone!! I really hope we can find a way to get a refund!! I also hope you can get this stopped before a lot of other people get the shaft.

• Na
      Nancy Campbell Sep 12, 2009

Some charges on my account has been applied to me and I want my money returned or I will have to take legal action. A deduction from my account or credit card was $39.95. I want my money reimbursed back to my account or legal action will be taken.

• Ar
      ARTFUL GLASS DESIGNS May 27, 2009

THIS IS A COMPANY THAT I AM NOT FAMILAR WITH AND I FIND THAT THEY HAVE CHARGED THIS AMOUNT TO MY CREDIT CARD AND I CAN NOT SEEM TO GET IT BACK. THEY SAY THAT I APPROVED IT ON APRIL 11TH BUT I'VE NEVER HEAR FROM OR ABOUT THEM. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE $39.90 TO MY CARD. THIS IS NOT FAMILAR TOO ME. WHAT CAN A GIRL DO?

• Me
      merrah May 08, 2009

Charged 1.00 first day then 24.95 next day. Going to bank today to stop all payments to these companies.

This is illegal whos putting this person in jail.!?!?!

• Ka
      Kat Sep 16, 2008

Stolen credit card information unauthorized charges for unknown stuff. What is this company and where are they?

Deal MaxFraud

Fraudulent charges to my credit card because I supposedly clicked on a link to save $10 when I was ordering something else. I never authorized these charges on a monthly basis to my account. They have shown up as AP9*DEALMAX and MVQ*DLMAX on my credit card statements. We need a class action law suit against this company NOW!

5 Responses
      • Mi
        Mic 7 Jan 02, 2011

I have been charged through my credit card the amount of $19.95 a month for 11 months from a place called MVQ*DLMAX - Phone #[protected]. I called and was told I had signed up for this service when I ordered vitamins on line last January.
        I know I never signed up for any such service and I feel foolish that I didn't realize I had a monthly charge in that amount.
        Please be careful when ordering on line for these scams.

• Mi
        Mic 7 Jan 02, 2011

I have also fallen victim to this scam. $19.95 for 11 months. Disgusted!

• Al
        Aleas Mar 02, 2010

Unauthorized charges to my credit card. each for $23.95. I've never authorized these charges and never received any sort of information stating that I had signed up for this service.

• Su
        SueDeV Feb 04, 2010

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD - Unauthorized Charges to my credit card because I supposedly clicked on an internet link while ordering something online. Said get $10 back on your order, thought it was for what I was ordering, didn't authorize this company to charge my credit card monthly for 19.95 per month.

• Ry
        ryan boell Aug 14, 2009

charged me and I do not even know who they are or what they sell. Or even how they got my number

Deal Maxmoney taken off debit card

I was charged $29.95, I dont know what this company is.All that was on my cell phone was DL Max [protected] authorization for $29.95.I called the number and had cancel a membership they said someone registered on line for this.I want to be credited back what was taken.I told it would my case was pending please help anyone. Shouldnt the debit card and phone numbers, and Names be checked out before the charge is done.Please look into this Company.<br />
      <br />
      Daniel Krebs<br />
      Lillian Pettit

• Sp
          SpikeInTexas Feb 20, 2010

The same thing happened to me.

• Sp
          SpikeInTexas Feb 20, 2010

I agree it happend to me also.

• Su
          SueDeV Feb 04, 2010

I think we should all get together and get a lawsuit against them!!!

• Sm
          smwhisman May 20, 2009

I noticed a charge of $19.95 debited from my checking account and called my bank because I did not auterize this DEALMAX to debit my account at all. My bank took the charge off and I cancelled my debit card. My bank also gave me the 800 number and I called and informed them not to charge my account again. Then the same day they submited a debit again which caused my checking account to become overdrawn over $100.00 in fees and charges because I had existing items that had not cleared my bank. Now I'm stuck trying to get my money back. DEAL MAX offered to refund the $19.95 but I have to fight to get the overdraft fees back. I think I'll end up taking a legal action against them because this company isnt anything but a scam!!

Deal Max — I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANY CHARGES

i did not sign up for this i DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY GOT MY CREDIT CARD INFO AND THEY ARE NOW CHARGING ME EVERY...

Deal MaxUnauthorized charge on my credit card

I just checked my credit card statement and there was a charge from DealMax for $14.95. I have absolutely no idea what this company is. The charge gives a phone number of [protected]. When you call this number, you get an automated line. No where does it give the option of speaking to a live person, BUT it does give the option of giving the credit card number where the charge was made. WHAT THE HELL?!?! I did NOT buy anything from this company, I did NOT authorize a charge from this company. I have cancelled my credit card so that there will be no further charges. This is unbelievable!!! When you try to email them, the email bounces back stating something like : NO SUCH EMAIL

• Jd
            JDGMorgan Dec 12, 2009

I received a charge of $19.95 from this company and also had no idea what the company did, I did some research and found a little info that may be helpful. First, if you press "0" when the automated answering machine ask for your credit card number, it will give you a live person. You may have to press "0" several times. They say that you signed up for a $50.00 Wal-Mart Gift Card. I did see this screen when I was ordering something else. I DID NOT give them permission to process my card. This screen popped up in place of the one that I was ordering from. I thought I had caught it. I guess they save the info anyway and process hoping you will not catch the mistake. If you complain to them they cancel the order with out objection, that is how they stay off the radar of the credit card card companies. I wish I knew how I could shut them down, I would. If you don't cancel your card they will just try again at a later date. Beware!

• Al
            Alberto Apr 25, 2009

Deal Max has a 1800 #...folks do not even atempt to call their number.
            It will ask to enter your home phone number, member I.D, and even your credit card number...don't enter your credit card because it can result in yet another bill to your existing account!
            These people, whoever it may be, are professional scam artist who live off of these things. Beware of internet shopping including things that cost just $1.00.
            I resolved this situation with my bank and they removed the bill because it was a non-authorized. Resolve the matter with your bank!

• Be
            Beth Reed Apr 20, 2009

yes i agree this is a rip off, they say i authorized this and i did not. do not believe any thing is for free. when i realized that they said i was going to be charged 19.95 i cancelled what i was doing and then i just saw they charged my account any way. i want my money back!!!

• Ca
            Carol Kennedy Jul 18, 2008

I also just had charges from Deal Max charged to my card. What's going on?