Credit Collection Services Complaints & Reviews

Mar 08, 2022

Credit Collection Services — I may sue them

December 1st I received a collection notification from Credit Collection Services for a bill of $77 due to...

Credit Collection Services — Steer clear, scam

Unbelievable! I had insurance with Allstate for 25 years. I finally got tired of them raising my rates out of...

Credit Collection Services — Letter of Satisfaction

I had a debt that had arisen out of unpaid damages from an automobile accident. I had established a payment...

Credit Collection Services — Scam and cheating

About a month ago I received a call on my cell phone from CCS about a debt that I supposedly owed. I...