Claimyourgroceries.com Complaints & Reviews

Claimyourgroceries.com — $500 voucher

I to am VERY UPSET! I purchased furniture from Tenpenny with being told that I would recieve a voucher for...

Claimyourgroceries.comVoucher redemption online

Our family purchased a couch and chair from Roberts Home Furnishings in Cloquet, MN in May 2009. They advertised if we spent over 500.00 (which we did) we would receive 500.00 in free groceries from our store of choice. We chose Walmart and the regestration went fine through Claimyourgroceries.com and then you had to go to Valuebuzz.com to print out a voucher every month, send in 100.00 worth of receipts and the voucher to receive 25.00 per month to spend at your store of choice. I was able to print off the vouchers in June and July 2009 but now to get one for August it says the web sight is no longer there. I still haven't received any 25.00 for either June or July 2009. What do we do now???

Stacey
[protected]@aol.com

• Ya
      yankeesmom Aug 04, 2009

We also purchased funiture at Warehouse furniture in Newton, N.J. received a form to register spend $100.00 a month and we
      would get $25.00 gift certificate until the total of $500.00.
      we did this for 3 months this morning i went to pull up august's
      certificate and what do i find out they filed chapter 11 on july 1, 2009. anna 045

Claimyourgroceries.com — Never received any vouchers

I believe this program is a scam: This is my history It has been 20 weeks since I submitted Jan 2009, It...