Seattle Direct Coffee Complaints & Reviews

Seattle Direct Coffee — Overshipment and Ripoff

I saw an add for 2 coffee cups, 2 travel mugs, and 2lbs of coffee for 5 dollars on Facebook... I followed the...

Seattle Direct CoffeeMAJOR SCAM

I also responded to the '$9.00' online survey. I was suppose to get 2 bags of coffee, 2 mugs and 2 warmers. I have yet to receive the warmers. I HAVE RECEIVED 12 BAGS OF COFFEE (6 of which were open when I received them) AND A TOTAL OF $180.80 CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD!!! ALL OF THIS from 7/20/2008 thru 8/17/2008!!
I always purchase coffe beans and grind it myself. This coffee leaves a white flaky residue in my grinder. As someone who drinks coffee daily, I have tried alot of different brands. This coffee has a bitter after taste.
Anyone out there who doesn't mind paying a premium for coffee should order Starbucks. Not only does the coffee taste better but it doesn't cost near as much.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Seattle Direct Coffee — Excessive charges

Like the other person listing on this site, I foolishly signed up for two lbs of coffee and a grinder for...