China Buffet Complaints & Reviews

China BuffetHORRIBLE RESTAURANT

THIS IS THE WORST PLACE TO GO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CHINESE, AMERICAN & JAPANESE SUSHI BUFFET. THE STAFF IS HORRIBLE, I FOUND HAIR IN MY FOOD, AND WHEN I TOLD THE WAITRESS SHE JUST SHRUGGED HER SHOULDERS AND SAID THERE WAS NOTHING SHE COULD DO. ON ANOTHER DATE BEFORE THAT INCIDENT, I ARRIVED DURING THE LUNCH HOURS 11AM-3:45PM I ARRIVED AT 3PM SO I SHOULD HAVE PAID THE LUNCH PRICE. AFTER A CERTAIN TIME THEY SERVE FRIED SHRIMP WHICH COMES OUT AT DINNER. SO THERE WAS NOTHING OVER THE BUFFET TELLING ME I COULD NOT EAT THEM, BUT WHEN I GOT MY BILL THEY HAD WHITE OUT ON MY BILL AND CHANGED THE PRICE TO THE DINNER PRICE. AND MY LAST VISIT TO THE PLACE THE HOSTESS TOLD ME I HAD TO PAY BEFORE I ATE, AND I WAS WONDERING OK I'VE NEVER PAID FIRST AT A ALL YOU CAN EAT CHINESE BUFFET SHE SAID IT WAS THERE NEW RULES. SO I GAVE MY CREDIT CARD AND WENT TO MY TABLE WITH MY GUEST AND AONTHER WAITRESS BROUGHT OUR DRINKS. BUT SOMETHING TOLD ME DONT TOUCH THE DRINKS JUST WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO COME IN AND SEE IF THEY HAVE TO PAY FIRST. SO LIKE I SUSPECTED IT WAS NOT TRUE TO PAY FIRST, THE NEXT PEOPLE CAME IN AND WAS ESCORTED TO THERE SEATS, BY THE SAME LADY WHO TOLD ME I HAD TO PAY FIRST. I WENT BACK IN RAGE AND DEMANDED MY FULL REFUND AND ONE WAITRESS TOLD ME I HAD TO PAY 3 DOLLARS CASH FIRST BEFORE THEY REFUND ME. I SAID FOR WHAT, AND SHE SAID FOR MAKING THE DRINKS, I TOLD THAT LADY IF YOU DONT GIVE ME A FULL REFUND BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD I CALLING THE COPS, I DID NOT EVEN TOUCH THE SODAS OR YOUR FOOD. AFTER THOSE 2 HORRIBLE VISITS TO THIS PLACE I GUARANTEE I WONT MAKE A THIRD.

China Buffet — Horrendous Customer Service

It is a pay-at the-door before you eat place, the food is decent (not spectacular, but fair. VERY small...